Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Forums

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

Posted Image

See this pomic, he was a general, able to kill to save his soldiers, now you removed him !!!

So calanor or zeppelin, can you explain why you removed these monsters from Breezy Hills with the new revamped Valley, you remodelled it to the new Red Pomic King? Please bring back the generals!!

Yea! We want generals! Without generals the mighty pomic army will just fall apart!!!

#102 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:55 AM

The Union War update has become part of a larger project to enhance PvP game play which is currently under design, more information will come closer to the time when the details have been worked out.

Better Idea, just remove pvp completly.

#103 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:21 AM

Funny how they say they listen to the community but yet they keep making this kind of useless makeovers on crap no one goes or simply ignore overall, and not concentrate on the actual stuff that is bothering the community and leaving it behind,keep on with the itemmall junk and keep enforcing it in the game you guys are going in a great trail keep going. :P

#104 lBlu

lBlu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:13 AM

You guys keep complaining. Why not just quit like I did when you know nothing is even being done to this game. They don't listen to us and they expect us to shell out hundreds of dollars for crap we don't even need. I would have still bought on to this if not for the fact that I've woken up after being scammed and realized I'm not even being helped at all. What's worse is the scammer is still able to interact with the rest of the community. People like that should be banned and not allowed in anymore. Well, it doesn't seem to bother them. They'd suspend/ban you for coming across a bug in their program accidentally or for buying zuly, but they won't ban a scammer for bleeding you out dry.

#105 Lybis

Lybis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationFloating Around Somewhere!
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:27 AM

Change happens, some time delays happen when your trying to get multiple projects done and out the door. There was a delay with the HP Bug fix, obviously we wanted this fixed a few weeks ago, which threw off schedules.

Sorry you are stuck with old information, but the changes to the UW map was discussed end of the last week and some directional changes were set and though we don't have a strict time line the changes for the UW map was like Genesis stated put together with a larger project to address a few PvP related things. So hopefully now you understand that this is the updates schedule and lets not throw stones as Genesis was trying to update you.

I'd understand if we knew what it was put with, then I might understand why its taking so long... Is it part of Class balancing for pvp now or what?

Other then that, the patch seems good, Looking forward to redoing the AP map all the way to the valley! :3 Quest quest QUEST! I love them all! :P Something to look forward to doing this weekened! :)

*Edit* I lied! I just couldn't wait till the weekend! Just had a whole lot of fun :(

Feedback

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nothing really changed since you brought out the first revamp on AP. Still love the training camp. From a distance it looks very shiny! :3 Posted Image

First impression when I went into Luxem Tower was :waddle: where am I... I like it!

So I've done the first quest which was cool, still don't understand the drops like but I guess that's another issue. Bird Feathers from Pomic's.. hmmm... Also too many HP and MP drops! Anyway the Pomic quest was a little easy, for such a big area where there at I only had to spend a minute there before I had all 3 parts.

I like the fact it now tells you when you have a new quest objective!

2nd quest I seemed to of completed 'A Small Start'.. I only had to kill one Pomic Recruit to get the necklace which was a shame, expected to be a little harder than that.

3rd quest the honey one made me smile when I saw what you have done to the honey combs :)

Bee infestation was a more challenging quest to do since you had to kill 20 bee's. So took longer than the others.

I really wanted to kill the Pomic King but my gosh I hardly dented it at level 14 :lol: So gave up and left him to roam around! :(

I dunno if its just me though but my skills and hits miss quite a lot, maybe the monsters dodge is a little high? I even have a few stat points into con (muse btw).

Sooo Many Bee's! They actually Hurt quite a bit as well ;) My poor baby muse died a few times! Damn those Hunter Bee's! can't even out run them cause I walk that slow ;x Like pickup said the characters walk too slow its kinda boring!

Finished all the quest and found it quite fun. Took me over an hour to do AP and Tower quests/ getting to level 20 and I'm not in Zant. Spoke to lena to turn in the last quest and I guess again I'll leave my character here until the next revamp. Not going to do any of the quests in zant incase you revamp the city as well.

Overall very good, now there are more quests and more storylines within each map I find it more like a game and not somewhere you just enter and kill all day! Hurry up with the next one please! :3 Its fun been back in Zant but I don't want to wait round there too long! :3

Also found these while walking round

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Lybis, 27 July 2011 - 12:05 PM.

#106 trupein

trupein

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

I don't like to complain as i enjoy everything even IM any thing new is great, but disappointed can't turn in quests, white ninja gloves and shoes are the black ones when worn. Unsure on helm as it is the only piece I do not have. And I am always hoping for a drop fix along with the rest of the community.

#107 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

Just a warning to anyone doing the main story, stop after the hourglass of purification or else you'll lose your quest to a blank Junon's Vassal pop up.

#108 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

Alright, hope you guys speed up with the high priority stuff, and put down those time consuming item mall content, since the game is completely item mall integrated already.

Let's see if I still get any HP bar issues and ROSE eating up RAM quick. :P

#109 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

Good patch =) I hope all the maps will eventually be revamped to continue the story line easily like you are doing with the beginning maps. Its nice that the quests youre adding are all inerrelated as you go along your journey. thanks for the HP bug fix

by the way, if nobody noticed: so far they are creating quests to go along each map so they will all be visited by players following the quest instead of run right by as it is now. As i stated, i hope they continue it all the way up to orlo.

Edited by AlisiaMT, 27 July 2011 - 11:20 AM.

#110 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

Good patch =) I hope all the maps will eventually be revamped to continue the story line easily like you are doing with the beginning maps. Its nice that the quests youre adding are all inerrelated as you go along your journey. thanks for the HP bug fix

by the way, if nobody noticed: so far they are creating quests to go along each map so they will all be visited by players following the quest instead of run right by as it is now. As i stated, i hope they continue it all the way up to orlo.

That's true. It may eventually go up to Orlo. Just that it might take 10 years or so.

#111 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:36 AM

That's true. It may eventually go up to Orlo. Just that it might take 10 years or so.

Well so far its been 2 maps in a year. It might MIGHT take less than that if they're dedicated.

#112 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

Well so far its been 2 maps in almost a month. It might MIGHT take less than that if they're dedicated.

there ya go :) June 24th i did the guide and that wasn't to long after the new AP was introduced, it is now July 27th so that's roughly a month per map pace so far :P

#113 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

Funny how they say they listen to the community but yet they keep making this kind of useless makeovers on crap no one goes or simply ignore overall, and not concentrate on the actual stuff that is bothering the community and leaving it behind,keep on with the itemmall junk and keep enforcing it in the game you guys are going in a great trail keep going. :P

Isn't that what Ive been ranting for months now? -.-

IM still completly at a loss as to all the people going "Awesome patch!!! Good patch!!!" BULLCRAP...I think we as a community need to honestly tell them as a whole when they are feeding us bs...no more "OH nice TYPO fix!! GOOD PATCH!! or...OMG that one pomic in adv plains was annoying..GOOD PATCH" and tell them to SHOVE IT when they do crap like this in the future....

Im still waiting on you (the devs) to fix my freakin leg, and leave my nails alone...

Edited by Sathanas, 27 July 2011 - 05:58 PM.

#114 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

a few notes about the patch - re: bugs found
1. cant cart into or out of. have to uncart then walk thru. applies to entering luxum from zant and leaving luxum into adv. plains

2. whiskers: you are unable to disasemble this item box pops up. :P
3. missing elder pumpkins for story line quest. were they relocated? or just left out and forgotten about? a number of players in game are asking where they went.

#115 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

Well so far its been 2 maps in a year. It might MIGHT take less than that if they're dedicated.

Aren't/havn't they been working on other stuff too?

#116 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:39 AM

They just recently (June) started revamping the maps... 1 each month is pretty quick considering they also have other things to worry about :P

#117 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:17 AM

They just recently (June) started revamping the maps... 1 each month is pretty quick considering they also have other things to worry about :P

yeam more itemmall junk

#118 alibaba5

alibaba5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

1) the lower levels maps is one of the best things in rose, there are lot of maps and monsters to explore, you don't need to touch it.
2) a lot of rose main problems can be solved when a gm would be online, how it can be that there not even ONE gm online?
and why you don't let the community help you to improve the game?

Ty.

#119 Recettear

Recettear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

Item Mall

• Lucky Spin Removal of the Pink Power Suit
  • Lucky Spin Addition of the White Ninja Suit
  • Lucky Spin Addition of the Blue Power Suit
  • Lucky Spin Addition of the Mech Wings R-32
  • Added White Stunna Shades (Masks) (200 pts)
  • Added Elf Ears (Headgear) (200 Pts)
  • Medal of Fortune on Sale (70 Pts)
  • Medal of Retrieval of Sale (50 Pts)

Question,

When will we be seeing a patch w/o ever having IM being mentioned?

Another question, could you add such items as quest rewards or at the very least as craftable items from unique skills more often from now on?

You been giving this IM more than its fair share of items from the actual game's share of in-game items.. and NO.. Retexted event item dont count as a new actual in-game items.

Please, even the share scale more carefully.

#120 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:11 PM

1) the lower levels maps is one of the best things in rose, there are lot of maps and monsters to explore, you don't need to touch it.
2) a lot of rose main problems can be solved when a gm would be online, how it can be that there not even ONE gm online?

Ty.

You know just cause ya can't see em don't mean they aren't there :P

#121 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

Great Patch :) .......but :P I swear if you boneheads dont put in the union war stuff that was promised to be implemented at least a month ago, Im just going to quit. What about Orlo CG and tons of other stuff you guys say is happening then just put aside for 3 years :P

#122 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:23 PM

*NOTE

Cursed Pomic name has been changed into Red Pomic Officer

#123 alibaba5

alibaba5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

Ty.

Anyone from the staff can answer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users