Can't open Item Mall page - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Can't open Item Mall page

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 garlicbread

garlicbread

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationWith my darling xx

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

Glad I found this thread - I can't open item mall either, I CAN get in warpportal and buy points but can't spend them as the Item mall page can't be found.

+1 The devs should announce something about this... It is close to theft the way they willingly take our cash for nothing.

Also the way you used to get 5200 IM points for $39.99 but now get 4000 points for $40.00 (less points for your cash)

Then plutos gone up from 25 points to 50 points so where $39.99 used to get you 208 plutos now you get 80 plutos for $40 and 80 plutos plus didn't even get 1 item from 8 to 9.

cough THEFT cough

#27 Neenja

Neenja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:15 AM

yep still down. i agree with everyone else. i understand that this game is free2play, but they accept real cash for items in their game. and when that portion that relates to REAL cash is down without any kind of notice or eta/announcement.. well.. its pretty damn unprofessional.

i kind of want to ask for a refund now. all we really ask for is SOME kind of announcement.

are there any GMs on this board?

Edited by Neenja, 24 August 2010 - 08:15 AM.

#28 Rondros

Rondros

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:28 AM

Even all of our comments, still no word from Gravity. Do they even listen? And I would appreciate a bloomin GM to report on my ticket please. I am missing 2k IM points. Even PayMO has contacted you lot confirming my payment. I want what's mine... I am so angry that they haven't even commented on my ticket. Left 8 message in 48 hours. Come on. :rolleyes:

#29 JuTaPo

JuTaPo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationSomewhere livin it up

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:36 AM

Atta boy Jagz

#30 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:47 AM

Well on nasty ticket after another they just dont seem to even care. i just submitted another one and gave them a little bit of crap. they better fi this soon, i want my 3450 points. taking my money and giving me nothing in return.....thats...."theft" isnt it?

#31 garlicbread

garlicbread

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationWith my darling xx

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:08 AM

Well on nasty ticket after another they just dont seem to even care. i just submitted another one and gave them a little bit of crap. they better fi this soon, i want my 3450 points. taking my money and giving me nothing in return.....thats...."theft" isnt it?

Yep, theft is the way I see it.

#32 Trebor

Trebor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA USA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

It appears it is also a issue on Mileage storage, nothing is showing up in that either and I know I have items in it too.

#33 lucasfcr

lucasfcr

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:42 AM

Oh so lucas if a Virtual item page went down for a day the company in Brazil would have lawsuits against it, and the USA clearly isnt developed enough? :rolleyes:

Talking about the law system, yeah, I could obviously say that. The existance of big companies, such as Gravity, that don't respect consumer's laws and just get away with it without even being sued is a sign of that. It just shows that companies can do whatever they want with you, ignorant people that don't know your rights. :rolleyes:

#34 TheReturned

TheReturned

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

Talking about the law system, yeah, I could obviously say that. The existance of big companies, such as Gravity, that don't respect consumer's laws and just get away with it without even being sued is a sign of that. It just shows that companies can do whatever they want with you, ignorant people that don't know your rights. :rolleyes:

Well actually ROSE is a korean game if i'm not mistaking. But the servers are located at america. So i don't know if you can blame the US. Though someone is to blame. i do think they'll fix it (like always) but they won't rush it.

#35 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

Could we please have some sort of official word from a Gravity employee about the Item Mall still being down? It's been well over 24 hours now.

#36 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

It appears it is also a issue on Mileage storage, nothing is showing up in that either and I know I have items in it too.

I noticed that too--there is nothing showing up in Mileage Storage on any of my accounts. I use that as storage for IM consumables (e.g. Plutos), and it's annoying that I can't access my items!

#37 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

omg i bought some items from Item mall at the moment, but they are lost, cannot see these in my mileage!!

#38 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:52 PM

On a related (somewhat) note, It would be best for ROSE if they listed the proper stats for some items. The Mage Diary still lists itself as INT 8 I believe, when it's really INT 24.

Yes, I have a couple of those. It's INT 24 or 25, I forget. The "New" Bourgeois, Captain, etc. items also don't show correct stats--the chests and hats (at least, maybe gloves too, can't remember) have a bold primary stat for each class. I think if people knew how good the stats were on these items, they would sell a lot more of them. I have a New Bourgeois Set that came with a substat of 16 CON & 20 or 30 AP, so it has a total of 32 CON plus the AP plus the second bold stat, which I believe is 50 crit on that particular hat. Hopefully that's what they're doing atm--updating item descriptions. Would love to know!

#39 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

I apologize for the delay in my reply. We are aware of this issue and are working on a brief Maintenance now that will resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you.

#40 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

Thanks so much for the info!

#41 poopiehead

poopiehead