#1 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

Nothing.

Build dead, killed by Gravity. No way to make build work with recent skill changes. Main attack skills are gone making this a walking buffer/debuffer and unplayable.

Edited by Cleffy, 07 December 2014 - 08:19 PM.

#2 Akuma

Akuma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:47 PM

It's actually called Potens Dash >.> (The charge one.)

#3 cazembe

cazembe

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:26 AM

1st Class Skills

• Power Attack 1
  • Titans Strike 2
  • Slayer 10
  • Armor Breaker 10
  • Charge 10
  • Final Wraith 1
  • Courage 10
  • Terror 1
2nd Class Skills

• Lateral Slash 1
  • Full Swing Slash 7
  • Land Tremor 4
  • Feast of Blood 1
  • Bugle of Carnage 10
  • Bear Like Stamina 10
  • Deflect 1
  • Mental Mitigation 1
  • Shout of Ferocious Tiger 7
  • Terrorizing Scream 7
DNA

• Strengthened Courage 1
  • Potens Charge 5
  • Potens Lateral Slash 5
  • Bear Like Stamina Intensification 10
  • Strengthened Lateral Slash 1
  • Strengthened Charge 1
  • Strengthened Final Wraith 1
  • Deflect Intensification 1
Obviously there are places you can make some changes. Taking skill points out of Slayer, Titan's Strike, and Armor Breaker is probably easiest to move around points. I can see putting the points into Terror and Deflect instead. Terror 10 is a tough choice. It will give you 2 free hits, but its also going to help the enemy since Warlord has no other stun and the enemies skills cool off at the same time.

hey cleffy im a lvl 15 warrior and i like to be sure of things.....how can i always reach you and what should i do with my skills right now at lvl 15 (the two attack skills and the fighters will are all at 1 so i have a lot of points saved) oh and when should i give a damn about dna lmao

Edited by cazembe, 31 July 2010 - 10:27 AM.

#4 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

I check the forums more then I am on my character so this thread is probably the best place to reach me. As far as skill selections, I think you are doing fine at 15. I definetly would invest 1 point into Final Wraith so you can get Courage. Fighting Will is usually a skill no one invests in as Accuracy currently has little impact. I would not invest anymore points into it, but the point in it right now should not be detrimental to your build. My build got everything I wanted into it and I had 1 point floating that I didn't know what to do with so I put it into Titan's strike. If you are following my build then take out that point in Titan's Strike.

I would also keep Power Attack and Titan's Strike at 1. They end up costing too much MP and become draining early on. The point of the attack skills isn't to do more damage, its to get another attack in so more damage is not essential.

On DNA, you are definetly going to want Strengthened Bear-Like Stamina 10, and Potens Dash 5. Outside that its up to preference. Putting 1 DNA Point into Strengthened Power Attack and Titan's Strike won't hurt. Its free damage for no MP costs but you might want to put the points elsewhere.

The thing about Warlord Skill tree is alot of room for flexibility, you just have to justify how you build with a good tactic. There are only a couple essential skills on the tree you must max to make yourself useful as a Warlord, how far you take everything else is up to preference. These skills are Bear Like Stamina, Bugle of Carnage, Charge, and Courage. I would definetly recommend getting every attack skill except Armor Breaker to atleast 1 so you can get that extra attack in. You also want atleast 1 point in every requirement skill to another skill you want.
Fighting Will, Terror, Shout of Ferocious Tiger, Armor Breaker, Terrorizing Scream, Mental Mitigation, and Deflect are more situational skills. Choosing what to do with them is more up to play-style and is what will most likely define your build. I maxed Shout of Ferocious Tiger and Armor Breaker for the damage amplification of all physical attacks from my party; its a good skill to use on certain classes in massive PVP as well. I also maxed Terrorizing Scream because it places some classes in compromising situations during massive PVP and can be helpful to keep mobs in check. I can also see the argument for maxing Deflect and Terror instead for PVP. I feel they are geared more towards 1 on 1 PVP, but they can have a positive impact. With one of my older builds, I enjoyed Terroring classes off the cliff at one flag in Theme Battle Hydro Station. Mental Mitigation you usually want atleast 1 point in just incase.

Edited by Cleffy, 31 July 2010 - 11:08 AM.

#5 cazembe

cazembe

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:35 AM

Ok thnk u so much and I am now a lvl 34 and what's the best way for me to trAin?........ALONE cuz AT even hard for lvl 40s and how do u take points outta skills like u said

#6 cazembe

cazembe

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:36 AM

Oh and where can I find u in game?

#7 cazembe

cazembe

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:37 AM

Oh and where can I find u in game?

#8 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:29 AM

At level 34 you will most likely be training around the Red Stone Inn, Ruins of Lament, or maybe in Ancient Temple. You cannot reassign DNA once you allocated them. The only way is to buy and use a skill reset using the item mall. You also don't need to party unless you are doing a dungeon at your level. When you are a Warlord partying will help you level faster but there is no advantage as a warrior.

#9 Arktur

Arktur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:49 PM

well i think the build is decent one but i actually would make Courage 10 and strengthened courage DNA also 10 and use loads of Skill Crit. Feast of Blood does also nice dmg. Even when this skill does slightly hostility its not enough to pull aggro with that.

#10 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

I did think about pushing Feast of Blood more, but I could not really justify it. It can be both great and a nightmare. On one hand you are going to definetly hit 4 enemies. On the other hand you might draw in a couple unexpected enemies if you are only taking 2 or 3 mobs, or you might pull mobs off you tank. The other thing I like about keeping it at 1 is the MP cost which is why I also keep Lateral Slash low. It allows me to use it more frequently and have only half the impact on my MP. Its not like the extra 100 damage is going to make as great an impact as being able to cast it a second time.

Courage DNA was also another tough choice. Being able to add another 50 damage to each attack. However I decided against it because I wanted the low cool down lateral slash. With those 5 points spent, there isn't enough of a difference between DNA 1 and DNA5 to make it worthwhile.

#11 Metalmachine

Metalmachine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationIn the hearth of hell
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

Good thot cleffy i like how u think maybe u and me can discuss this better in game when u can becose there are things im yust did on my own learning in time playing as warlord and my faw toon besides comander and tank i have thing is what i did and how im doing it and i agree vtih u about shout of ferocious tiger and cocnlusion is distance at lvl rises so my sugestion is yust 3 or max 4 points that is how i suceed to pull only mobs i vant 1 good test i did in dark sanctrum and trained my self to pull only 1st 3 mobs and than cleaning up whole room and avoid too mutch damage on me and my self so ppl who are in party less wory about atacking . As i talked before vith Arktur goot thing is that all who start playing warlord can make combination of DMG set and magick dmg set becose of skill scrit for im 100% is most needed on AOE skills. Im also playing my warlord maye longer than any one but its becose im working and when im free doing testings on what is best so i maked mix on ornaments taking HP and some dmg +skill crit so i builted my HP and defense for some solid numbers that im gona raise up in time and events mostly atm stats are prety ok 1100 defense and vith costume and shield +1handed sword for better speed i hit 1400 HP and im planing to make it even more so i dont need to use costume like i did before i can write until tomorow on what i saw and did vith my warlord but any who start playing it gona sway a lot if dont like mele it is hard for rising up becose warlord is support player and need party i did it alone mostly and founded spots i can hold until i hited 65 after it song started to spin and dmg started to rise rapidly and idea is if u can make DMG set ur yob is done :) have funn . :) :o

#12 Aristocrat

Aristocrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

whats mental mitigation? and how does it works?

is it important?

#13 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:43 PM

MEntal mitigation is slow effect removal cast on u, meaning for example u run into tempests elec field and ur slowed down, then u use mental mitigation to remove that field effect from u. Useful against shackle (pvp only), not WS shackle, useful against chain of restraint, assassins skill for slow down etc... its only pvp skill and doesnt work on slow downs casted from mobs, so if u want to pvp and arena pvp then u will deffinitely have it. And by +ing that skill just reduces cooldown time of Mental mitigation so put it on 1 and keep it there. :unsure:

#14 Aristocrat

Aristocrat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:24 AM

MEntal mitigation is slow effect removal cast on u, meaning for example u run into tempests elec field and ur slowed down, then u use mental mitigation to remove that field effect from u. Useful against shackle (pvp only), not WS shackle, useful against chain of restraint, assassins skill for slow down etc... its only pvp skill and doesnt work on slow downs casted from mobs, so if u want to pvp and arena pvp then u will deffinitely have it. And by +ing that skill just reduces cooldown time of Mental mitigation so put it on 1 and keep it there. :lol:

thanks for info sir. that was fast

#15 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:19 AM

Sup cleffy my warlord is curently lvl 69 and soon i will reskill to go full pve i will drop slayer skill for maxking some other skills, I want ur opinion on Shout of ferocius tiger , decreasing short def of mobs that is a must in grind areas and bosses i think...atm on warlord i use foc 65 set biskra sword and secretl id set(mp hp skil lcrit str) with hp enchants at 69 i have 7630 hp and only 2 slots enchanted from sl set, as for foc i enchanted short def ion mine 1-2 slots till now 500 short def soon more , my atack power is like 900+ - 1035. With damage set i had very lesser hp and 150 more damage so i prefer being full suport and go hp def and max my aoes ^^

#16 Gragor

Gragor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:22 AM

MEntal mitigation is slow effect removal cast on u, meaning for example u run into tempests elec field and ur slowed down, then u use mental mitigation to remove that field effect from u. Useful against shackle (pvp only), not WS shackle, useful against chain of restraint, assassins skill for slow down etc... its only pvp skill and doesnt work on slow downs casted from mobs, so if u want to pvp and arena pvp then u will deffinitely have it. And by +ing that skill just reduces cooldown time of Mental mitigation so put it on 1 and keep it there. :huh:

Unfortunately, the way that the Tempest's ability work you'll use MM only to have it hit you again immediately. The skill should work for a few seconds, but it only cancels the effect...and then it can be reapllied. Maybe I'll try reporting as a bug...

#17 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

Shout of Ferocious Tiger is actually kind of useless. The higher level mobs have some defense, but in the end it does not really factor in well. Its only effective verse mobs/players that are around 750 to 1500 defense. Below 750, the damage reduction of the target is already low so it doesn't do much. Above 1500, the defense is so high that 20% reduction in it won't really phase the outcome. Also the only mobs right now with defense are either bosses who are over 1500 defense, or dungeon mobs who if you use Shout on you will attract a gigantic mob.

Also considering the rather poor ability of the devs to think, we are left with mobs that have 0 resistance to magic. So most parties are composed of members who will not benefit from shout.

On Mental Mitigation, you don't use it when you are in the Tempests slow area. Usually there is an enemy within range for charge. So you charge out of the area and Mental Mitigation.

Edited by Cleffy, 15 February 2011 - 08:43 AM.

#18 Gragor

Gragor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:02 AM

On Mental Mitigation, you don't use it when you are in the Tempests slow area. Usually there is an enemy within range for charge. So you charge out of the area and Mental Mitigation.

IF there is an enemy within range for charge.

#19 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

If not, then you are safe from being hit. Only rangers can be outside of charge range in order to hit you.

#20 Gragor

Gragor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:24 PM

If not, then you are safe from being hit. Only rangers can be outside of charge range in order to hit you.

lol...not really...there's a minimum range on Charge...

#21 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

If they are in minimum range then they can be hit by the Warlord.

#22 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:03 AM

and what about slayer skill for warlord..? i dont think its worth 10 skill p... or what u say i wanted focus more on maxing all my aoes... and keep rest of skills at lvl 1 so tell me ur opinion...

#23 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:39 AM

maxed Slayer is kinda for dmg build. alot of ppl have doubts about Slayer OR Lateral, what of these 2 skills to max?, for example. i took slayer instead of lateral cuz slayer lvl 10 (skills only) by dmg is same like lateral lvl 10 (skll + str dna on lateral). slayer to me is alot more economical for pve and pvp than lateral, and slayer lvl 10 has 73 mp burnage while lateral has over 100 maxed and u can spamm lateral every 3 sec, so ur mana with lateral will go away and u wont even notice, but ofc u can +30 blud and all ur problems solved. lateral also suxx cuz its not all surrounding, only in-sight skill on 3 targets, not on 4 like ur other aoes, and i noticed that it misses alot like every other spin skill

#24 Kroatreich

Kroatreich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:47 AM

so my suggestion would be go for Slayer, even if its sigle target skill, i hit 5k with it, but im dmg build ^^

#25 Gragor

Gragor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:17 AM

If they are in minimum range then they can be hit by the Warlord.

Nope, but I can see this will just see-saw so I'll drop it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users