August 30 maintenance notes. - Page 4 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 30 maintenance notes.

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#76 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:20 AM

Will check on the Cat Ear Beret Box and fix description.

The schedule for the Turnins is what we have ready at this time, I'm sorry it doesn't cover every level range, I wish it did without making the parties not work properly. With the higher xp you could help out on those turnins and get kill exp.

#77 Psychogenik

Psychogenik

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:22 AM

Gramps VIP warp to Mines dungeon takes me to the veins map instead...

Edited by Psychogenik, 31 August 2011 - 01:23 AM.

#78 Charon

Charon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

Still no tweaking with trans job exp table?
You showed you can do it with halving low lvl tables.
Well thats an event... something should be done with trans job permanently, so people don't end up 99/60 anymore.

Also, how about adjusting some quest exp so people would actually cosider doing them?
http://forums.warppo...ucky-quest-exp/

Or, since you can make quests on your own (right?), why not add some fun daily crafting items quests? It wouldnt involve help from hq if Im not mistaken.
http://forums.warppo...g-items-quests/

Also, since kro got a quadruple patch today, including all the balance changes on their mains alogn with other changes... any news on when this gets here?

Edited by Charon, 31 August 2011 - 01:30 AM.

#79 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:34 AM

We fixed trans job issues with the job manual and the turnins.

#80 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:54 AM

mercury riser female sprites.... fix???

#81 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:50 AM

no on the riser fix.

But we are looking into it and other sprite oopses.

#82 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:58 AM

Still no tweaking with trans job exp table?

If you do the eden group 9x repeatable quests, you will job 70 before being level 99... and you'll get eden medals easily, which are promised to have nice uses in the near future.

#83 Jing

Jing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:28 AM

sight still no drop event

#84 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:37 AM

there was one drop event no more than a month ago...

#85 Kirameki

Kirameki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

there was one drop event no more than a month ago...

If we only had a drop event a month ago, wtf are we to say about exp events? every 2 weeks.

Its like this: 20 exp events, 1 drop event, repeat ~

Edited by Kirameki, 31 August 2011 - 05:44 AM.

#86 EsperAqua

EsperAqua

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:51 AM

Will you please work on getting the Buy Shops back up... As a Mastersmith (soon to be Mechanic), I rely on buying items from people so I can make headgears that normal people wouldn't sit around and wait for. I think by not having Buy Shops up it is really hurting the game's economy.

#87 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:03 AM

We fixed trans job issues with the job manual and the turnins.

Turn-ins, yes, job manuals, no.

#88 kenni

kenni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

If we only had a drop event a month ago, wtf are we to say about exp events? every 2 weeks.

Its like this: 20 exp events, 1 drop event, repeat ~

people like you complain too much, at least we got something, if you can't level properly too bad, too sad.

complain when there's NO ingame events or update :mellow:

the 2x exp complements the turn ins very nicely and if you really dont like it... well, go outside... take a breather, beat a baby, get wasted, or jump off a roof, then come back next week and see what's new :rofl:

mercury riser female sprites.... fix???

holy hell, shut the hell up about this already, LOL you're NOT even freaking female, wtf do you care! its an ugly headgear anyways. go lvl your maestro instead of worrying about some headgears that wont do you any good LOL.

#89 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:11 AM

You have to pay to fix the job XP curve issue :mellow:

Also lol @CeruleanGamer everyone wants to grind 6 hours a day for 30 days straight, while XP is x2 on top of that.
At least you proved my point, unless you are hardcore it takes months to hit 150, even with double XP events, so stop complaining about XP events please =/

#90 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:12 AM

@Shiroi17 if you grinded 6 hours a day, you would do 100-150 in about 4-5 days, not weeks.

one round of eden turn-ins with a 3x manual got me from j67-70. They're worth 1.4m jexp (VIP+3xBM) *each* and theres what 14 of them?

Heck do them all once, turnin (get j70) do em all again and go 3rd class. Thats enough job exp to get up to about j12 without doing anything if your still able to turn in (which is probable).

Edited by Hrothmund, 31 August 2011 - 06:13 AM.

#91 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:15 AM

i dont understand why everyone wants to get to 150 so quickly, when most of the people dont event siege.... there arent that many things to do as END GAME content...

oh the good old days, when there was an exp/drop event every 6 months

#92 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:18 AM

Ok so now I need XP x2 and pay for a high quantity of X3 manuals AND VIP? I'm not talking about 1-99, I'm talking about 100-150.
I think your issue is not the x2 events but the X3 manuals then.

Should I buy zeny too to have proper gear while we are at it?

I understand some people can level incredibly fast, but that's far from being everyone. Does it hurt you personally that more people can reach 150?

Edited by Shiroi17, 31 August 2011 - 06:31 AM.

#93 kenni

kenni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

-

Edited by kenni, 31 August 2011 - 06:43 AM.

#94 kenni

kenni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:39 AM

i dont understand why everyone wants to get to 150 so quickly, when most of the people dont event siege.... there arent that many things to do as END GAME content...

oh the good old days, when there was an exp/drop event every 6 months

some people just love the game?? lol i know i do! took break every now and then, but it just keeps pulling me back in hahaha.

also some people like being versatile... as in they dont just play one character or one class. end game of the game is there when you put the limit yourself. i know i have alot of more to do even though i have 150's already.

the good old day is long gone, get with the program?? lol
its because of people like you that clings to the old ways is why the game is dying. people get bored and quit because of it, so.... i dont know why you want the "good old day"

#95 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:40 AM

my question is: WHY do you want to get to 150 so fast???

#96 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:46 AM

Because people are tired of grinding? =/

#97 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:49 AM

some people just love the game?? lol i know i do! took break every now and then, but it just keeps pulling me back in hahaha.

also some people like being versatile... as in they dont just play one character or one class. end game of the game is there when you put the limit yourself. i know i have alot of more to do even though i have 150's already.

the good old day is long gone, get with the program?? lol
its because of people like you that clings to the old ways is why the game is dying. people get bored and quit because of it, so.... i dont know why you want the "good old day"

its because of people QQing for easy mode that the game is dying... get your facts right....mind you i have almost one of every 3rd class right now... but i dont really feel the need to 150 other than WoE... and since my guild is taking a break for them i dont feel like getting to 150 is that important now that every noob and scrub can get to it doing nothing more than qqing for more exp events, more TI events, more drop events, more mvp events, more items on lucky boxes, more upgrade events...

I like the Good old days, cause i felt some sort of achievement for getting the +7 cranial guard, or the +7 inmune muffler, and the lvl 99 aura.... (as much sense of achievement you get from a game).... now i dont really feel the drive to play, cause its too easy....

#98 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:50 AM

Because people are tired of grinding? =/

if you dont like playing (grinding) why do you play???? what do you get when you get to 150???

#99 kenni

kenni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:56 AM

my question is: WHY do you want to get to 150 so fast???

why not?? o_O why hold on to those x3 bm collecting dust in your storage??

i rather 150's stuff that i have or get some nubs high lvled, and if there's new classes yay! if there's none, well.. i still have my 150s!

#100 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:59 AM

if you dont like playing (grinding) why do you play???? what do you get when you get to 150???

Because I want to do endgame content, even if there is not a lot. Sure I can kill an handful of low tier MVP's at level 125 solo/duo. Trying PvP before level 140 at least is just pointless. Did you ever play any other MMO? They make leveling easier to attract more people, do you know what happens to pure grindfest like Aion? They die really quickly. What attract people to MMO's now is endgame content not mindless grinding.

Sure, maybe I shouldn't be playing this game? I don't mind having to grind, but people crying about GM's being nice enough to give a lot of X2 events to attract people is pure stupidity. I don't know if you heard horror stories about FFXI taking years to reach the level cap from 5+ years ago? It takes 1 day now to reach level cap from level 1 and you know what? Game is not dying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users