- Requires Details - Crashes: More frequent crashes compared to Pre-New Origins.
- Resolved - Pet Evolution: Items necessary for pet evolution cannot currently be obtained to evolve new pets at level 20.
- Reverted - NPC Potion Merchant Khairy: This NPC does not allow users to purchase potions.
- Under Review - Jewel Merchant: Jewel exchange does not work at certain Mission Maps.
- Macro Pop-ups: Macro window pops up unexpectedly while using gamepad.
- Resolved - Character Select Screen: Play time seems to be bugged/not displaying correctly.
- Should be Resolved - Gato Event Coupons: Dialogue says "Dragonica."
- Currently Correct - Dragon Fellowship Necklace (Lvl. 20): This item cannot be obtained by dragonkin classes as they are level 20 upon creation. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Character Card Stats: The bonuses on character cards seem to be missing. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Has Not Changed - Experience Rates: Some users have reported lower experience rates compared to pre-New Origins. Not sure if this is true/intentional or not.
- Text Updated 09/20 - Soulcraft System: Pop-up message warning users that they must use insurance scrolls or risk destroying/degrading item is blank.
- Resolved - Monsters Immune to Damage: In addition to an issue where monsters become immune to most damage if attacked using AoE skills immediately after they have spawned, there also seems to be an issue where knocking monsters down seems to give them a temporary immunity to damage for a few seconds after they get up again (the damage displays but does not register).
- Akanai Shields/Zauharant Weapons for Summoners/Twin Fighters: These items are not tradeable, although other classes' shields/weapons are. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Resolved - Can not view rankings. Client will freeze and crash when trying to view.
Emporia War Bugs:
- Under Review - Missions: Missions are sometimes being completed randomly, even without the user doing the proper tasks.
- Resolved - Cores: Players are able to attack and damage cores prior to start of match. Players can damage both their own cores and their enemy's core. Also, sometimes one core starts with less than max HP once EW begins.
- Reported - T-Board: Max numbers available for scrolling through guild list are 11-20.
- Players are unable to attack opposing core during attack step.
- Need more information - General: Some skills are not hitting mobs/bosses properly.
- Currently Correct - Hunter: Advanced Bow Mastery is an increase from level 1-2, but a decrease from 3-5 in comparison to the Pre-New Origins.
- Under Review - Knight/Paladin Armor Break: Skill changed so opponent can roll after being hit. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Fighter Rocket Blow: Skill not working in macros.
- Resolved skill descriptions for maint - Reported missing skill names - Fighter: Some skills missing descriptions/names, or descriptions/names disappear after putting skill points into that skill.
- Could not be replicated, appears to be a skill reset issue - Twin Fighter Fusion: Skill is reportedly not working correctly after putting points into the skill and then using a skill reset scroll.
- Reported - Twin Fighters: Using certain skills seems to cause frequent crashing in PvP, for both the user and sometimes also for the user's teammates, as well.
- Summoner: Inferno skill can become bugged at times (such as when killing bosses), preventing user from canceling the skill.
- Resolved - Skill Descriptions (Groggy): Skill descriptions seem to be missing the text related to the groggy information for each skill, displayed only as 1:# and 2:# in our descriptions (other versions have full text descriptions indicating what each value means).
- Fighters are able to cancel their twin's skills animations while still doing full damage.
- Resolved - Class Names: Some class names have changed temporarily (will be fixed).
- Resolved - Missing Quest Info: Some quests are missing text explaining the quest, both in the box that comes up during NPC chat and in the Journal.
- Resolved - Wanted Board/Hunter G: Some text is replaced by a series of symbols for certain Wanted Board/Hunter G quests.
- Should be resolved - MM Quests: It seems any quests that require players to complete a certain "stage" of a MM don't correspond with any specific map. It seems players must select multiple maps using the "Speed" option to complete these quests, but the quest descriptions don't make it clear how many or which ones (normal or chaos) must be selected.
- Resolved - 3rd Class Promotion Quests: Some quests have changed, old promotion quests seem to be bugged.
- Party Quest Sharing: Sharing quests with party members no longer allows party to collect quest items together. Not sure if this was intentional or not.
- Couple/Marriage Quests: Couple/marriage quest chain can't be completed (quests not allowing users to complete/turn in quests correctly).
- Resolved - Hunter G Quest (209): 209th mission quest incorrectly tells player to hunt starry monsters. Correct monsters are golems in Water Temple.
- Resolved - Level 40, Level 60 Job Change Quest Chains: These chains are causing issues for many users, for instance, quests indicating the wrong monsters to hunt. Also, it has been reported that the option to Job Change using 250 DSS and 70K AP seems to have been removed.
- Should be Resolved - Level 3 Wolves' Lure Quest: Text says kill Ash Wolves, those wolves not counting toward total. Text may indicate incorrect mob.
- Wanted Board: Some quests reportedly not giving out monster cards properly, or the quests for the cards are missing entirely -- Lavaboom (Barbarian), Big Broken Barrel Bone (Mana Shield), Melancholy Skelemage (Ice Cold Heart), Sluupe (Katar Blocking), Helmet Snail (Throwing Dagger).
- Text Changed - Quest, "Welcome to Funga! The Fungoid Village! (4)," Kill 50 Ribbits in God's Sanctuary: One of the quests in Fungoid Village calls for defeating 50 "Ribbits" in Gods' Sanctuary. In the world map monster list for the area, both purple and green "Ribbits" are shown, but only the purple ones seem to be spawning in the map itself. It seems the green "Ribbits" -- likely the ones needed to complete the quest -- may have been accidentally removed. (UPDATE: Correct mob to kill is Zards in Blizzard Ridge. Either the quest text should be changed, or the quest requirements should be adjusted and the proper mob re-inserted into the correct area.)
- Resolved - Quest, "Crisis Averted," Kill Soldier Yakuts in Vine Forest for Metalworking Toolbox - Vine Forest area does not exist anymore, Soldier Yakuts in Pine Cone Hills MM did not work.
- Resolved - Quest, "Brilliant Holiday (1)," Kill 100 Monsters in Ocher Forest - Ocher Forest area does not exist anymore.
- Resolved - Quest, "A Favor of old pal (1)," Clear "Lv.2" MM with A Rank - User tried it every which way normal and chaos with SSS Ranks, could not complete.
- Resolved - Quest, "Private Detective Gordon (1)," 50 Monsters in Vine Forest - Vine Forest area does not exist anymore.
- Resolved - Quest, "Beginning of an adventure!" - Quest shows up for old characters and characters that do not choose to complete the tutorial, thus it remains and cannot be completed.
- Resolved - Quest, "Fight That Can Be Helped" - Quest cannot be completed.
- Under Review - Hunter G Quests - The following missions have incorrect quest information or seem otherwise bugged: 32nd Mission, 33rd Mission, 325th Mission, 707th Mission, 710th Mission, 718th Mission.
Mission Map/Dungeon Bugs:
- Could not be duplicated - F7 Mode: Can't create Black Hole towers. Also, towers sometimes disappear or become graphically glitched and then reappear/fix themselves when they are upgraded again.
- Potentially Monsters Falling in Pit - Elga Dungeon: Mobs sometimes disappear or cannot be found, preventing users from progressing past certain stages.
- Resolved - Lvl. 40 Job Advancement: Artis gloves not dropping in all MM stages/modes, they seem to drop only in Chaos 3.
- Resolved - Paris Boss Fight: Pillars of light no longer cause damage. Not sure if this was intentional or not.
- Could not be duplicated - Bonus Maps: The mobs in bonus maps in Mission Maps can sometimes get past the barrier, making them difficult to damage.
- Resolved - Trading: Trading between characters seems to be disabled in places where it was possible pre-New Origins. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
- Spectre Tower: Arka boss monster not giving drops when defeated. Some of these drops are needed to complete equipment recipes.
- Resolved - F7 Mode: General increase in crashes and disconnects, may be related to players in party leaving before the F7 run is complete.
- Akanai Medals: Clearing under 30 minutes doesn't give the proper medal. Various other medals seem to have incorrect achievement descriptions.
- Could not be duplicated - New Origins Achievement Medal: Medal does not display properly over character's head when equipped.
- Verdurous Medals: Various medals seem to have incorrect achievement descriptions.
- Spectre's Tower Medals: Various medals seem to have incorrect achievement descriptions.
- Sakura Event Medal: Medal is missing from the journal listing.
- Resolved - Letters: Letter items like "N," "I," etc. are being collected during Gathering. Not sure if this is intentional or not (seems Gato has some quests involving these letter items).
- Under Review - Enchant Shift Insurance Scrolls: It appears that the Enchant Shift system now requires regular Enchantment Insurance Scrolls from the Item Mall in order to prevent a piece of equipment from suffering certain negative effects (-1 or -2 to enchantment) during the shift process. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
Item Mall Bugs:
- Resolved - Consumable Inventory Expansion only works for Dragonkin and does not for Humans. Cash, Misc, and Equipment Inventory Expansions are not working for either race.
- Currently Correct - No regions yet - Teleport Cards: Cards are missing text for region/area names in the list on left.
- Reported - Gifting: Gifting seems to produce error message even when gifting completes successfully.
- Resolved - Item Symbols: Symbols on items (like the "D" for dragonkin clothing pieces or the grade number on socket cards) become bugged when the user moves forward or backward a page in the market listings, so that the symbol from the previous page continues to display on subsequent pages, even if it does not apply to those items.
Edited by Nolanvoid, 03 January 2012 - 04:27 PM.