Pirate Treasure Event - Page 4 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Pirate Treasure Event

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#76 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

i know, that 4 months ago, those items were sold for under 100m

and sry, if someone cant wait 4 months until the new pirate event starts, he really should loose bills...

the people probably didnt knew that they were gonna be released again, so an good idee for rose online in the future with events should be: telling the people if the event items gonna be released later again or not. Otherwise alot more people will lose billions with 'fun' events.

k thanks

#77 Metzy

Metzy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Locationno f. way!
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

its the 2th time im going to say we got OWNED again...

/sarcasm uh uh oh oh know what ??? know what??? the next item that will be NERFED in value will be the priest hat and priest cloths b cuz they will putting again on IM so take care /sarcasm end :P

Edited by Metzy, 07 September 2011 - 01:08 PM.

#78 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

I guess I must really be unlucky then, after reading people getting tons. I spent 2 hours with my wife killing Ikanese yesterday. Didnt get ANY for the first hour, then I got 3 drops totalling 6 coins, and she got 2 drops totalling 3..... sigh.

#79 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:15 PM

its the 2th time im going to say we got OWNED again...

/sarcasm uh uh oh oh know what ??? know what??? the next item that will be NERFED in value will be the priest hat and priest cloths b cuz they will putting again on IM so take care /sarcasm end :)

Glad to hear that, I would love to get priest outfit. Cheers! :P

#80 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

its kinda dissapointing to see full shops of these items although its good that everyone can easily get what they want.

i would of thought they would of made it more hard to get the cart at least. some people sell like 10 in one shop. thought it was going to be rare like the pig cart or something :P

and everything else should be harder to obtain. not necercerally (cant spell) more coins and cost more. but you could have to do more to get them. too easy :)

by the end of the event people will be selling pieces for 1mill each i bet! haha

#81 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

The GM team have stated numerous times that almost all the events are created to be repeatable.
So there shouldn't be any surprises. If people bought items for billions, that is their own right to do so, no need to say "owned", since that wasn't the case. The people bought what they wanted for the sum they wanted, nobody got scammed or tricked into anything.

@Edit: Metzy - The pries Clothes will NEVER be released again since Gravity doesn't have the legal rights to re-distribute it anymore. So the cloths you see in game, are the only ones out there. Sorry to break it to you.

Edited by calaaniwygen, 07 September 2011 - 02:55 PM.

#82 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

I guess I must really be unlucky then, after reading people getting tons. I spent 2 hours with my wife killing Ikanese yesterday. Didnt get ANY for the first hour, then I got 3 drops totalling 6 coins, and she got 2 drops totalling 3..... sigh.

i farmed 2 hours at the wasteland ruins path in orlo fighting yellow and green mobs and i did not get a single coin :P

#83 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

i would of thought they would of made it ...

More grammar police.... :P "i would have thought they would have made it" ..... :)

...not necercerally (cant spell) more coins and cost

doesn't the forum editor have spell check built in? mine does and it clearly shows necercerally spelled wrong (while adding/editing a post) :)

Edited by TwiliteGarden, 07 September 2011 - 04:23 PM.

#84 rodolfocm

rodolfocm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

Ancient Pirate Coins drop on all 4 planets.
They are considered World Drops so they will drop from anything, you just have to be within normal level limits for it the have a chance to drop.

They are considered un-common.
For those that have the Captain Zack outfits, wear it as it will give a +50% chance for additional drops.
Also the Item Mall items will help with that, and Stockpile should help as well.

The Ancient Pirate Coins will be in for the month, so there is time to collect them and there is time to do the Quest as well.

Is Stockpile working correctly? Because mine is maxed and I hardly get over (5) items. Years ago with it maxed it was common to have (5) and un-common (but possible) to get (9) and (10). Max I got was (8) and only once, in 1:30 farming.

#85 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

i think those coins should be indeed a rare drop

but as usual they messed something up...

the difference to the last 2 events is too big: we alrdy have 5 times more pirate items than we ever had

#86 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

we alrdy have 5 times more pirate items than we ever had

good

#87 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:02 AM

More grammar police.... :P "i would have thought they would have made it" ..... :)

doesn't the forum editor have spell check built in? mine does and it clearly shows necercerally spelled wrong (while adding/editing a post) :)

the funny thing is you probably think im some european kid trying to translate but im actually english i just suck at writing properly! :S sorry haha

#88 enzomilano

enzomilano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:22 AM

okay, i just got my own Pirate Frigate. And based on my observations, the coins are not that rare. I've noticed that i started getting coins when i was hunting alone, no cleric following me around to heal me or even buff me, and when i was hunting mobs appropriate with my character's level (yellow mobs). I hope my assumptions are correct, if not, useful.

BTW, i hunted flanaes in adventurer's plain when i created a new character. and arachnids and devil pests in ruins with my bourg (Hurah! for stockpile!:P )

Posted Image
:)

HAPPY GAMING EVERYBODY! :)

Edited by enzomilano, 10 September 2011 - 03:07 AM.

#89 Sicknote91

Sicknote91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

Is Stockpile working correctly? Because mine is maxed and I hardly get over (5) items. Years ago with it maxed it was common to have (5) and un-common (but possible) to get (9) and (10). Max I got was (8) and only once, in 1:30 farming.

It working fine, got a few (10) drops today actually.

Posted Image

#90 Bushloc

Bushloc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:04 AM

How do u guys kill Captain Thief? It's so strong and My cleric can't buff in there :P

Any1 help??

#91 sushiwarrior

sushiwarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

Would anyone be kind enough to post a guide for this event? In particular, the part in getting the frigate... I started rose again after being absent for years (last time I played was in 2006). Needless to say, none of my characters have entered Orlo (or do I even know how to get there). But that's something I'll be working towards within this month. I don't have any trouble with the pirate gear, as the coins drop pretty much everywhere, but this thief bug I have no clue about..

#92 rodolfocm

rodolfocm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

It working fine, got a few (10) drops today actually.

Posted Image

WTF, it doesn't work with me. :-(
Is yours maxed, lvl9?

#93 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

Would anyone be kind enough to post a guide for this event? In particular, the part in getting the frigate... I started rose again after being absent for years (last time I played was in 2006). Needless to say, none of my characters have entered Orlo (or do I even know how to get there). But that's something I'll be working towards within this month. I don't have any trouble with the pirate gear, as the coins drop pretty much everywhere, but this thief bug I have no clue about..

http://forums.warppo...through-galexi/ to get to orlo
http://forums.warppo...kndirty-nemrod/ required to get to orlo as well
http://forums.warppo...muris-docjager/ how to enter murris

#94 Sicknote91

Sicknote91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:35 PM

WTF, it doesn't work with me. :-(
Is yours maxed, lvl9?

Yep, maxed :)

#95 rodolfocm

rodolfocm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Yep, maxed :)

Guess I'm unlucky then. :-(

#96 Bushloc

Bushloc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

How do u guys kill Captain Thief? It's so strong and My cleric can't buff in there :glomp:

Any1 help??

any1 :)

#97 onicdesigns

onicdesigns

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Server:Draco

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

Ok I got some "Ancient Pirate Coins". Where can I turn then into to get stuff from them?

Oh I have to turn them into captain peg leg that is only on Oro so I have to be 180 or above in order to be able to turn these coins in. Well, that is no fun.

Edited by onicdesigns, 09 September 2011 - 12:10 AM.

#98 Sicknote91

Sicknote91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:18 AM

Ok I got some "Ancient Pirate Coins". Where can I turn then into to get stuff from them?

Oh I have to turn them into captain peg leg that is only on Oro so I have to be 180 or above in order to be able to turn these coins in. Well, that is no fun.

The NPC you need to go see is in Junon near the Docks

Posted Image

#99 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:10 AM

any1 :)

get a good party

just ask people around there

#100 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:23 AM

They definately need to decrease the rate at which the coins are dropping next maitenance. Theres tons of shops ingame with a full shop of pirate stuff. Pirates, I thought were meant to be kind of a luxury, not something that everyone had 150 of... If you dont nerf the drop rate on the coins sometime soon... we wont be having another pirate event because there will be waaaay to many. S>White Pirate Captain hat 3m each! Pm me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users