September 13th Maintenance Notes - Page 3 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 13th Maintenance Notes

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#51 Kayoss

Kayoss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

i have 3 accounts already :) with all trans, its not that hard to lvl without TIs and all that :) Lol. exp events have been taken for granted you guys should just ask for a permanent one so you can stop asking for it

Good for you? Like I said, some people enjoy it. Apparently you're one of those people. And you know what, when that happens (aka renewal) we'll still ask for more. Why? because leveling for the most part is boring. If you can find a party sometimes its not, but for the most part it is. So people want to get it over with. Honestly what do people have against making leveling easier for other people? Because you had to go through it when it was terrible everyone else should have to? Don't get me wrong, I'll play and level regardless of whether there's events going on or not. I'm just all for them being in as much as possible so I can get to max level and actually enjoy the things I want to do.

#52 Jing

Jing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

dont care about leveling i just want 2x drop to hunt for materials.

#53 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

*is wondering how many weeks has it been since the double drops event* :)

#54 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

Good for you? Like I said, some people enjoy it. Apparently you're one of those people. And you know what, when that happens (aka renewal) we'll still ask for more. Why? because leveling for the most part is boring. If you can find a party sometimes its not, but for the most part it is. So people want to get it over with. Honestly what do people have against making leveling easier for other people? Because you had to go through it when it was terrible everyone else should have to? Don't get me wrong, I'll play and level regardless of whether there's events going on or not. I'm just all for them being in as much as possible so I can get to max level and actually enjoy the things I want to do.

i had no effort whatsoever =o, i have a life and barly get on Lol idk what your talking about, my point is why 150 in like a week? seems meh but w/e your entitled to your opinion no need to get all deffensive Lol

#55 Waffle007

Waffle007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

I'm interested in the Winter rabbit egg more than anything XD

#56 KaneBlueriver

KaneBlueriver

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

I don't think that includes Homunculus S, I was referring to skill changes. I wish it did though, would love to get an Eleanor.

Nuuuuuuuuu. :)

Ok. I'm still happy. I want my expiatio working anyways.

#57 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

Any word on when buy shops go back in? ):

#58 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

Any word on when buy shops go back in? ):

None, kRO still looking at it.

#59 Tiraga

Tiraga

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

Will Boxter stay or leave this Maint?

#60 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:06 PM

Reiterating that Ancient Horns (and Sprout Hat) need to be fixed too. I'm trying to buy AH, so yeeeeah.

Ancient Horns is account bound now Along with mercury riser and BFG.
@Heim
Mercury Riser Female Sprite Fix please.

#61 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:04 AM

None, kRO still looking at it.

How long does it take to determine that trusting a seller to say both "I want to sell the item at slot #43 in my backpack" and "slot #43 in my backpack is an OCA, I swear!" is a bad idea?

#62 Inwater

Inwater

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:40 AM

I wonder if this TI will suck less :)

#63 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:00 AM

Not all of us enjoy leveling for hours on end. Kudos to you if you do, personally I don't. I enjoy PvP, WoE, MVP, ET... all things that require a fairly high, if not capped level to enjoy. Anything that can help me get there faster I will take. You don't want to get there faster, go level on something 15 levels below you. Level a new character. And believe me I KNOW about the grind. I played the old way before, and it sucked.

Of course I didn't enjoy leveling for hours on end, but I'm sure some people do. And yes, I enjoy WoE and MVP as well, in fact that's all I do nowadays. I believe that right (to own in WoE/PVP and MVPs) has to be earned through hard work and time investment because really, not everyone should be able to WoE and MVP effectively unless they show some commitment to the game. RO is already easy mode with all these turn ins and x3 manuals and EXP events to get levels, and a cash shop set up for pay2win where you could get a lot of zeny in game by doing jack squat as long as you put in some real money to buy your l33t equips (you hell you can even get unbreakable overupgrades with real money now).

Edited by huad, 13 September 2011 - 03:03 AM.

#64 Saff

Saff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Restart : Odin

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:16 AM

Any word on the Costume System update Heim? It was in the newsletter so I guess we'll eventually get it, but for some reason I'm looking forward to it.

#65 Thugmission

Thugmission

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:45 AM

Woe is funny to watch when you don't care what side wins. huohuohuohohhohhohhohh.
A raffle event would be wonderful. A HUGE focus on woe supplies etc.

#66 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:14 AM

lol... People just want 2x drop event so they can use the 300 bloody branches in their storage

#67 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:59 AM

lol... People just want 2x drop event so they can use the 300 bloody branches in their storage

Nah I want my Bradium Rings, WoE 2 items and WoE supplies (wouldn't need to hunt these if Buy Shops were enabled <.<)!

@GM's next 150 TI's should be Incarnations no? Cause that's the only place left that you haven't touched IIRC.

#68 firzen

firzen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:48 AM

please make sure to release the skill balance patch into the main iRO servers with the exact changes, all on one page. You've released several different versions of "supposed" skill balances and you said not all of them are to be accepted. Please just don't throw it out there and expect us to figure it out

#69 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:51 AM

How long does it take to determine that trusting a seller to say both "I want to sell the item at slot #43 in my backpack" and "slot #43 in my backpack is an OCA, I swear!" is a bad idea?

When it doesn't concern your server would you make it a high priority :)

#70 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:10 AM

reno kRO doesnt use logic as effectively as you do. And yea what inu said, we should be calling k"show me the money or no content"RO

Edited by Cubical, 13 September 2011 - 06:12 AM.

#71 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

Ugh need buy shops back...

#72 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

Raffle with WoE supplies would be amazing. WSS at the least. It'll promote competition, it's an excellent zeny sink, and it's all going to a good cause.

Without B> shops anymore, we're having a very hard time finding supplies. The lack of B> shops has caused prices to skyrocket since people can't control the market by setting how much they're willing to pay. The potters on Ymir are rediculous with their prices. Ren is the only one that seems reasonable, but with the price of WSS now...she has no choice. Aesthemi or whoever it is just bumps prices as soon as they sell over 2000 slims and that influences everything.

If we can't have B> shops, we need an alternative to getting WoE supplies. Sitting in town with a chat up is useless. Hunting gets you only so many. The same goes for donations.

Let's face it...the B> shops will probably be gone just as long as the mail system was before. And how long was that? Months?

#73 Justinotaku

Justinotaku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:35 AM

I heard that bathories drop wss. Maybe it's time for a guild event?

#74 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:49 AM

Buy shops greatly influence the prices on the market so is there anyway to get some kind of confirmation that SOMEONE is looking into the glitch and not just another "oh kRO said they would do it" kind of thing... we all know how reliable they are... >_< Im having difficulty finding the items I need as well since they are rarely vended in bulk (or at all) Theyve been gone for weeks and I believe I read somewhere they shouldve been back by now.

#75 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:19 AM

That's because of the stupid RO economy and inflation. Lambinater or w/e can go buy 500mil worth of potions a week, but other people can't afford any.

that's because you guys don't hunt & pick up ALL the loots then sell to an npc ~ the entire population depend on these damn bots's loots.
seen people summoning mvp stuff just to get items; hell, I rather not killing that bastard mvp instead i'd be hunting and leveling somewhere making zeny out of my sweat than getting easy zeny that consumes almost all of the reserved slims & pots

Edited by geniewinie, 13 September 2011 - 09:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users