Thoughts about Manhole/Shadow Form? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thoughts about Manhole/Shadow Form?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 peeweehonda

peeweehonda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:44 PM

What are peoples thoughts on a Chasers ability to Manhole/Shadow Form/Trap Kill a enemy? What are peoples thoughts on us losing the ability to pot while in Manhole?

If your a Chaser, please post that you are a Chaser when you give your opinion.

Im not trolling. I'll just post that I am against them having the option to Shadow Form us without us being able to pot in manhole. I don't like nerfs in general and it seems like all classes were nerfed against Chasers when they took away the ability to pot in manhole. Im not opposed to them having the ability to Shadow Form while a player is in manhole but at least give us back the option to pot through the traps lol. Shadow form in general is pretty tough to get around as it is. It has instant cast from a distance and the Chaser takes no damage while under it. Manhole is already pretty tough as it is as well. It can be cast from a distance and lasts entirely to long. Its broken right now and can lock somebody down as long as the Chaser is not interrupted. Traps are also tough when given the option to stack. When given the option to stack traps a Chaser(with all of there great skills that they already have) get Gfist strength in PvP.

I think a good balance would be to give them the ability to manhole(not set manhole side by side to lock you down), Shadow Form, and lay single layer traps on the ground while still giving the player in manhole the option to pot through the traps. I think the chasers skill set is a little messed up for PvP and leads to skill abuse. Once your manholed your pretty much dead as it is now. They out dps a Sura in PvP with all of there disable skills, cloak, backslide, etc.....

#52 peeweehonda

peeweehonda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

u must be a member of cs or some small guild that dont have a leader to teach u to play

#53 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

u must be a member of cs or some small guild that dont have a leader to teach u to play

I just started to use my Sura in pvp/woe. I didn't use him in pvp/woe because I had a 150 RG. When I leveled it to 150/50 I decided to give it a go and Chasers still are the hardest thing for me to deal with in pvp. I'll keep practicing.

#54 Supatony

Supatony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:53 PM

Man hole. Wait 5 seconds. Shadow Form, put down traps, walk over it, and hope no one stops you, all within 10 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

You either play while you're on the toilet, or just go all over the floor... cause I don't think there's enough time to goto the bathroom during that :[

#55 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

Man hole. Wait 5 seconds. Shadow Form, put down traps, walk over it, and hope no one stops you, all within 10 seconds. Rinse and repeat.

You either play while you're on the toilet, or just go all over the floor... cause I don't think there's enough time to goto the bathroom during that :[

I have seen a Chaser manhole me. Then they shadow form/stack traps. The traps don't kill me and they still have enough time to lay out more traps to get the job done lol.

I was just joking about going to the bathroom lol. :D

Edited by DarkDan, 19 September 2011 - 04:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users