Requiem Skill Update Preview - Page 3 - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Requiem Skill Update Preview

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1493 replies to this topic

#51 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

Lol Berserker lvl 98 has 80% damage reflection w/ 90% chance. Who in their right mind would think that's fair!? Lvl100 Zerker= God.

And I only get 10% movement speed? That's not enough to catch anyone. Do you know what the casting time is? Is it 1.5sec?
Cool that level 10 AM has 40s cd! That means there is no cd with dna! I'm happy for that. But they also changed face strike... sad. But I don't see a rush change? Is there one? Also I really hope that halt thing is a mistake.

Give zerk a reflect but dont u dare give S1 flame shield to mystic hell no give em 900 max MP debuff that will be fair as hell .
Even if both skills are kickable i dont see why zerk can get it and ppl agree but a S1 flame shield physic attk reflect is that bad.

#52 gloran

gloran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

Divine Healling was kind of useless.
The cooldown of 60 seconds and affects only 5 targets.
Restoration troop of need 9 points was good.
30 second cooldown and hits 9 targets.
Divine Healling also will be a cure to warrant the extra points?

#53 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

Lol Berserker lvl 98 has 80% damage reflection w/ 90% chance. Who in their right mind would think that's fair!? Lvl100 Zerker= God.

guess lvlcap wont be lvl 100 before 2020

#54 codoncio

codoncio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:18 AM

and when they increase lvl cap, they change all skills again like before

#55 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdetrarine

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

Well I don't know how to play shammy or berserker. I know berserker is hard to play and kinda sucks for some reason. Reflection is a good skill for them to have, but I don't think they should have an outrageous amount of it. Shaman on the other has heals at least. I think a long range shooter with reflection is a lot more OP than a melee with it, but then again I don't know how it is to play these classes really.
I thought the mp debuff was kinda cool. You could use it on a rad who already is getting low on mp, then kill them in a couple shots. Even if not, I think sadly that mp thing would screw me up. I think it would screw up commanders the most.

#56 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:22 AM

Ya who cares. Lvl 100 never comes and they change it again anyway. Weird devs weird.
I don't know I think 55% reflection is a lot. But we will see. I know I won't be able to kill zerkers now. But my plan is just to hang around sins now.

#57 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:23 AM

Well I don't know how to play shammy or berserker. I know berserker is hard to play and kinda sucks for some reason. Reflection is a good skill for them to have, but I don't think they should have an outrageous amount of it. Shaman on the other has heals at least. I think a long range shooter with reflection is a lot more OP than a melee with it, but then again I don't know how it is to play these classes really.
I thought the mp debuff was kinda cool. You could use it on a rad who already is getting low on mp, then kill them in a couple shots. Even if not, I think sadly that mp thing would screw me up. I think it would screw up commanders the most.

Idk if u know what max mp debuff means but .... average number for a rad :
active mana(forsaker burns that) --------->4000/4000<----------- max mana ( mystic drops this to a ~3.100) which will result in ~3100/3100

Lvl 80 skill folks FEAR ITS POWER

If we talk about OP rads then it does quite a punch 20000/20000 mp (considering 25% MP boost from templar ) will result in ~19100/19100 ... yep i agree end game skill that will make ppl flee at its might

P.S.S sry if u think this is QQ but its not i adore this skill so much ima fap to its description daily

Edited by MasterXtrem, 03 October 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#58 IzaOkami

IzaOkami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • LocationWhy do you need to know?
  • Server:Where all the drama is.

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

You guys say commanders will be screwed if they get hit by the MP debuff your only talking about Skill spam commanders.

If you take in to the fact that AA commanders will survive this the most, they do not rely on Skills, their AA is where they dominate. I seen an AA commander in action and i'll tell ya, he was the only inspiration that made me wanna go AA to the fullest. This speed buff + CoR an AA commander can finally keep up with a few classes.(Dash classes is kinda hardmode now for commanders to keep up with in terms of CD's on their dash + our rush)

This is why people lose the worth of Glorious(s2) for example. That set is good, stacks a lot of CON and tons of CAD. Put a CAD ball ontop of that + a Sword for the str in it(and speed) and also add in shield with lots of block rate, a AA commander can still uphold the battlefield and live through this skill update.(Plus they won't have to worry about dieing so easily)

Though I gotta say, doing that to Facestrike was cruel yo lol. I guess ima DNA that mofo to the fullest.

#59 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

well from what i see warlords will be a very nice class to play now , sakers got even more OPed(wtf) , if concentration and mana shield will stack we will have rady tanks on batlefields now , zerkers got skils reflection (wtf they werent OPed already ?)( poor casters) , comi wont even feel the LITLE nerf , if u ask me the one ho made this a balance pack need to check his head bcs this new update will add even more UNBALANCE for PVP , for pve i gues it fine
Cant wait to see what the xenoa , kruxena skills will be ........... NO BIG hopes though :rolleyes:

#60 UrbaKing

UrbaKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 761 posts
  • LocationIn your mind
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

And I only get 10% movement speed? That's not enough to catch anyone. Do you know what the casting time is? Is it 1.5sec?
Cool that level 10 AM has 40s cd! That means there is no cd with dna! I'm happy for that. But they also changed face strike... sad. But I don't see a rush change? Is there one? Also I really hope that halt thing is a mistake.

that probably wont last long. They tend to change skill values when they raise level cap. Like tempest holy light was supposed to hit 10 targets and have 12m range at level 81, now its back to 8.

#61 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:42 AM

You guys say commanders will be screwed if they get hit by the MP debuff your only talking about Skill spam commanders.

If you take in to the fact that AA commanders will survive this the most, they do not rely on Skills, their AA is where they dominate. I seen an AA commander in action and i'll tell ya, he was the only inspiration that made me wanna go AA to the fullest. This speed buff + CoR an AA commander can finally keep up with a few classes.(Dash classes is kinda hardmode now for commanders to keep up with in terms of CD's on their dash + our rush)

This is why people lose the worth of Glorious(s2) for example. That set is good, stacks a lot of CON and tons of CAD. Put a CAD ball ontop of that + a Sword for the str in it(and speed) and also add in shield with lots of block rate, a AA commander can still uphold the battlefield and live through this skill update.(Plus they won't have to worry about dieing so easily)

Though I gotta say, doing that to Facestrike was cruel yo lol. I guess ima DNA that mofo to the fullest.

Ya AA is more reliable. But if you are fighting a long side others usually skills hit last. I wanted to be AA at first, but AA seems to have a hard time activating, unless you are completely still. But with movement speed and -4.0m/s, the target isn't going anywhere, so AA may be a lot smarter now.

Lol I don't think an AA commander would wear sword, what does str amount to? Some cad but I think having the damage from axe or bludgeon would be better than having some str, besides bludgeon has cad on it and can have 200 more dmg. Who cares about speed, sparing 1 point is harmless. I think people just think sword looks cool and that's why they wear it. I can understand ss comm for sword but not aa. And who says they die less easy? Explain how that works. A shield isn't easy to afford with a cad ball. That's a lot of +30 things.

Edited by Laner, 03 October 2011 - 12:35 PM.

#62 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:56 AM

im so tempted to go warlord..btw where is the charge success reduction Sakana?And terror also.Or they change it and its still 95%?

Edit:Btw now u made warlord more pvp than zerker xd

Edited by Archangel92, 03 October 2011 - 11:58 AM.

#63 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:57 AM

Any Nerfs to silence are welcome in my book :rolleyes:~

#64 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:00 PM

Mystics need to spend more skill points for AOE and Targets to hit.

#65 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

im so tempted to go warlord..btw where is the charge success reduction Sakana?And terror also.Or they change it and its still 95%?

Edit:Btw now u made warlord more pvp than zerker xd

Fortunately there are lots of mystic to decrease all their mana!

#66 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

(Reserved for Kruxena/Xenoa) Coming Soon...

Damn it .___.

#67 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:32 PM

Tempest:
[spoiler]-Soul Depuration
Modified Cooldown/DOT Removed

Anyone care to comment on the Old part and New part of this skill?

Go look at ur tempests and relish in its new found OPness

#68 Kernel32

Kernel32

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

WTF zerkers have skill attack reflection? think about Defilers with low HP. They can die with reflection from a zerker inside trap.

#69 Archangel92

Archangel92

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

Fortunately there are lots of mystic to decrease all their mana!

[Not sure if serious icon]

#70 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

WTF zerkers have skill attack reflection? think about Defilers with low HP. They can die with reflection from a zerker inside trap.

Well u need to be more careful while u place trap on a zerk with active 20 sec duration reflect on :rolleyes:

#71 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

Seems like devs have no clue of how the pvp is...

#72 SethRoker

SethRoker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Old Lintra/Valdes

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

(Reserved for Kruxena/Xenoa) Coming Soon...

Soon...Like...Now? :rolleyes:

On a second thought I'm wondering if WL will be OP now xD

#73 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:14 PM

update kruxena skills now !

#74 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

I doubt the zerker reflect reflects ground AOEs. Its probably just projectile atks like Fireball & Flame arrow like MCA did.

Also Mystics cant lower MP down to 0. Its a debuff & since debuffs cant be stacked all we can do is lower it once while Sakers lower it the rest of the way.

#75 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

I doubt the zerker reflect reflects ground AOEs. Its probably just projectile atks like Fireball & Flame arrow like MCA did.

Also Mystics cant lower MP down to 0. Its a debuff & since debuffs cant be stacked all we can do is lower it once while Sakers lower it the rest of the way.

Every 60 sec...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users