Tuesday Maintenance moved to Thursday - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tuesday Maintenance moved to Thursday

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

--I spy VALOR points! What will those things be? I think an update to the DevNotes thread is in order here.

(With this, my post count will equal Gen's post count, 313!)

#27 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:36 PM

Damn when you mentioned honor points I thought it would be like a ranking system based on how well you contributed in these events (proofs does not always mean everything), and I was going to say, every time you use a booster it would lower your honor!

Edited by Phish, 10 October 2011 - 11:38 PM.

#28 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:55 AM

There will be no changes made to the prices of Union items, the update will be merging all existing Union Points into a single currency called "Honor". While a point cap of 5000 will be added with the update, any points carried over during the conversion will ignore this restriction. Any players who reach or exceed the cap will have to spend their Honor before they can obtain more.

Here's an example:

Posted Image

some questions:

1) didnt u say, that the maximum cap will be 10.000 points? 5000 seems to be not so high
2) what are valor points?

#29 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

btw, iv heard were getting new gear (brave lvl 200) on thursday?!

#30 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

some questions:

1) didnt u say, that the maximum cap will be 10.000 points? 5000 seems to be not so high
2) what are valor points?

Don't eat my words, but I suppose Valor points will be the PvE currency while Honor will be the PvP currency... Afterall, if they are going to copy from WoW, why not make it obvious? ;)

#31 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Locations Badnerländle Germany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

Will there come out new gears?? I hope not because otherwise all ppls with the current union sets will get ;) by the gm. I mean to buy new sets and refine all them is very expensive and needs venus and plutos of the IM --> Gm gets cash. i RLY hope the "pvp oriented items" are the same like the union items atm. To balance the game they could change some stats depending on the job For example champs less ap etc.

If not im pissed :p_ang:

#32 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

Lets put down a rumor.

No New Equipment this month!

I would love to know where this started, but certainly there isn't new equipment coming with the Union changes or even new Level 200+ stuff.
The Union Changes (aka PvP) Genesis is working on is being released in stages this is one of the bigger stages that is stetting grounds for the rest of 2011.

I can tell you that we are working on some things for Thursday.

Union Points conversion to Honor Points (PvP Points per say)
Valour Points will be a new system using the current Union Quests (PvE Points per say)
Changes to the spawns on some maps (Mainly Sikuku Ruins, but DoD, Gates of Muris and Wasteland Ruins Path).
  • The spawn changes will be to add in Hunter/Ranger types to help with distribution issues of the classes specific drops.
  • The spawn changes will also change the Leader/Captain spawns that just re-spawn instantly. We are adding in (Guard -> Warrior -> Warrior -> Leader -> Leader -> Captain) type of progressive spawning to those areas.
  • We believe this will help balance the drops, but also increase the Useable Items while decreasing some of the flood of Blue Equipments (This isn't an answer to all of the issues, but a small part of the bigger problems).
Halloween Event is going in as well
PegLeg (Pirate Event) Ancient Coin Turn in will end.

There are some item mall things as well, but I know you don't want to read about them, but you can skim the rest
Adding in Item Mall Weapons, these will be available to Character Level 20 or higher.
  • The weapons will progressively grow with the character, every 9 levels the equipment will get an increase in its power and will keep the player progressing through level 100, this is to help new players advance and not impact PvP or upper tier content.
  • The weapons will be bound to the character once its pulled from the Purchase Tab.
We have a new outfit for Halloween, and all of the past Halloween Outfits will be available as well.
Hat Box will be removed this week, it didn't make the cut last week it seems.

More details about the update on Thursday will be made available on Thursday.

#33 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

Lets put down a rumor.

I would love to know where this started, but certainly there isn't new equipment coming with the Union changes or even new Level 200+ stuff.
The Union Changes (aka PvP) Genesis is working on is being released in stages this is one of the bigger stages that is stetting grounds for the rest of 2011.

Valour Points will be a new system using the current Union Quests (PvE Points per say)
Changes to the spawns on some maps (Mainly Sikuku Ruins, but DoD, Gates of Muris and Wasteland Ruins Path).

• The spawn changes will be to add in Hunter/Ranger types to help with distribution issues of the classes specific drops.
  • The spawn changes will also change the Leader/Captain spawns that just re-spawn instantly. We are adding in (Guard -> Warrior -> Warrior -> Leader -> Leader -> Captain) type of progressive spawning to those areas.
  • We believe this will help balance the drops, but also increase the Useable Items while decreasing some of the flood of Blue Equipments (This isn't an answer to all of the issues, but a small part of the bigger problems).

There are some item mall things as well, but I know you don't want to read about them, but you can skim the rest
Adding in Item Mall Weapons, these will be available to Character Level 20 or higher.
  • The weapons will progressively grow with the character, every 9 levels the equipment will get an increase in its power and will keep the player progressing through level 100, this is to help new players advance and not impact PvP or upper tier content.
  • The weapons will be bound to the character once its pulled from the Purchase Tab.
We have a new outfit for Halloween, and all of the past Halloween Outfits will be available as well.

is wasteland going to be a pvp map?

edit: btw can we plzzzzzzzzz have 2x experience until maintenance

Edited by TankJr, 11 October 2011 - 11:32 AM.

#34 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

Lets put down a rumor.

C'mon... do u think its weird that rumors like that starts? We have the Level 200 Armors since... like 2 years? I would say new Armor is one of the things people just expect after such a long time.

The new IM Weapons are Character bound, thats OK with me. But does that also mean we can't put them in Storage? Coz that would mean "no IM Weapon for me". Sry but I don't like to be forced to have something in my Inventory the whole time.

#35 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

cool, that means, new equipment next month

looking forward :-)

#36 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

The new IM Weapons are Character bound, thats OK with me. But does that also mean we can't put them in Storage? Coz that would mean "no IM Weapon for me". Sry but I don't like to be forced to have something in my Inventory the whole time.

same. it makes more sense to have them acct bound, not CHAR bound. i dont want to waste IRL cash for something that i will be forced to dis or npc once done with it to remove it from my inventory, if its char bound.

#37 xSweetHeartx

xSweetHeartx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 551 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:26 PM

Lets put down a rumor.

<3 you

#38 BossDee

BossDee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

Lets put down a rumor.

Yey Thanks Guys ;)

#39 SirPlagueLord

SirPlagueLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:13 PM

honor cap will be 5,000 instant 10,000 ?

omg... need spend more points >_<

Edited by SirPlagueLord, 11 October 2011 - 08:14 PM.

#40 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

I'm happy about the updates ;)

#41 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:49 PM

Cewl new halloween costume and the old ones will return
what are the old halloween costumes D: ?

#42 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:51 PM

wonder if valor is meant to replace CW pts.

#43 monkeypig

monkeypig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Draco-La

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:57 PM

I wished e-sagi or box of e-stones will return..

#44 Cubinxter

Cubinxter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:49 AM

are you going to change the union quest reward this coming maintenance? or will you suspend it for another week or something..

#45 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

are you going to change the union quest reward this coming maintenance? or will you suspend it for another week or something..

I am sure they will change it with this patch. ;)

#46 Cubinxter

Cubinxter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:22 AM

gawd i need to farm more points from these quests...

#47 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

additional 2 more days of testing and etc.... hope this release will be FREE of serious bugs...

#48 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:08 AM

*Starts a 'post screenshots' chant*

#49 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:20 AM

Will clan reward points be converted into honor points or will they just stay as they are?

#50 monkeypig

monkeypig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Draco-La

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:57 AM

what can we buy with valor/honor points? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users