Mini Worm Dragon Wings! - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mini Worm Dragon Wings!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#26 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

NOW PUT EPIC WEAPONS IN ITEM MALL SINCE EVERY ITEM IS ENDING UP IN ITEM MALL!! NEXT PUT ALL LISENTS TOO IN ITEM MALL! THEN MAKE THIS GAME PAY 2 PLAY!! SOUNDS BETTER!

With Pay 2 play, you only have to pay once a month and only cost around 10-15 dollars per a month. With IM, you are welcome (....forced) to pay a lot more.

#27 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

Pls get all these people some tissues and close thread? No one EVER forced you to pay Billions for an Item. They (the devs) CONFIRMED that items would periodically be made available so that other PLAYERS (cause this IS a GAME) would get a chance to own them.

+1

#28 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:30 PM

Pls get all these people some tissues and close thread? No one EVER forced you to pay Billions for an Item. They (the devs) CONFIRMED that items would periodically be made available so that other PLAYERS (cause this IS a GAME) would get a chance to own them.

Sure you happy because now you get a chance to own them. This is not about the money we spend! Its about this is an item that drop from a boss and why now in item mall?? Why are the devs spoon feeding noobs like you?? Sure this item can come back but why in item mall?? Why don't put it in item mall the 1st time?? Why wait after 1 year then released in item mall?? Can you answer this??

#29 totep

totep

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:33 PM

i feel sorry for MWDW owners earning billions takes time and effort

money makes you lie...

#30 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:33 PM

Who cares, ROSE is getting more and more about costumes, i think it's a good idea to put them in IM.
But that's just my opinion.
I understand that people who spend billions on it are pissed.
But still, it's just a game.

#31 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:40 PM

Look at the grade of mini worm dragon wing! Its grade 4(use 4th grade apo)! Not grade Item Mall(use saturunes)! It means it don't belong in item mall! EPIC FAIL!

#32 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

Who cares, ROSE is getting more and more about costumes, i think it's a good idea to put them in IM.
But that's just my opinion.
I understand that people who spend billions on it are pissed.
But still, it's just a game.

It isn't about spending zulie on the mini WDW. Money can be earn, and it is very easy to earn the Zulie in ROSE. The main problem is mini WDW is the drop from the super boss, and it isn't the item mall item to begin with, so it should has no business with IM box or whatever. If the DEV Team want to bring back the mini WDW, they should bring it back as the reward for another super dragon boss event, not the IM box.

#33 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

Look at the grade of mini worm dragon wing! Its grade 4(use 4th grade apo)! Not grade Item Mall(use saturunes)! It means it don't belong in item mall! EPIC FAIL!

Ofcourse not, it's just an item from in game being sold in the Item Mall.
It's just being sold in Item Mall, that doesn't mean it has to be grade Item Mall

#34 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:43 PM

It's just being sold in Item Mall, that doesn't mean it has to be grade Item Mall

no, the in game item should have no business with Item Mall. Only the IM items should be in the IM.

#35 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:45 PM

Why making such a problem out of an ingame item, being sold in the Item Mall, and not being grade Item Mall, there are more important things in the world..
Complaining about something like that is just stupid.

#36 totep

totep

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:47 PM

hehehe yeah they could make money again if they turned it to saturunes too :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

#37 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:48 PM

Why making such a problem out of an ingame item, being sold in the Item Mall, and not being grade Item Mall, there are more important things in the world..

It is all about the principle. In addition, DEV Team did lie to us, and we have the definite proof. That is the main problem.

#38 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:49 PM

hehehe yeah they could make money again if they turned it to saturunes too :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I'm glad you support their ways of making money.

#39 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:51 PM

Can you tell it is a sarcastic saying made by totep?

#40 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:51 PM

Noob cake! All costume item in item mall is graded item mall and uses saturune for refining! This item if originally from item mall it will be graded too as item mall not grade 4. Since its not, It doesn't belong in item mall!

#41 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:53 PM

If this is your thinking, go and run your own server then you know what's the feeling doing business and how to run a business! How much you need to spend to maintenance a server and fulfill all the player need is not easy like you think! This is not your father server which follow whatever you want!

Please remember developer is not freeman who got few billion in bank then running a server to keep everyone happy! Accept the fact they are doing business, so take it or leave it because no one force it. You can feel free to drop my fame which is out of my control, but this is the truth!

#42 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

Don't troll! You are stupid. Now get out.

#43 totep

totep

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

it was a sarcasm bud

#44 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:58 PM

If this is your thinking, go and run your own server then you know what's the feeling doing business and how to run a business! How much you need to spend to maintenance a server and fulfill all the player need is not easy like you think! This is not your father server which follow whatever you want!

Please remember developer is not freeman who got few billion in bank then running a server to keep everyone happy! Accept the fact they are doing business, so take it or leave it because no one force it. You can feel free to drop my fame which is out of my control, but this is the truth!

Just answer this : WHY NOT MAKE THE MINI WDW AVAILABLE IN ITEM MALL THE 1ST PLACE? Answer that and just cut that crap talk of yours.

#45 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

Allow me to tell you this, "a happy customer will bring in 15 new business, but 1 unhappy customer will take away 30 existence business." This is a proven business motto. If you take a look at GRAVITY financial statement from 2009 until now, you will notice that the motto is correct as well. Since 2009 until now, every year, GRAVITY'S profit is halve of the previous year. GOOGLE it for yourself.

#46 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

Just answer this : WHY NOT MAKE THE MINI WDW AVAILABLE IN ITEM MALL THE 1ST PLACE? Answer that and just cut that crap talk of yours.

As I said this is their server, no one call explain why they are doing so... Ok?

Maybe at the first place they thinking to put some fun into the game, so they make it drop from the boss. After some time, they found that so many player willing to spend 10b ++ to get the wing.. They marketing guy sure will thinking this way, "if now I put them into item mall, I'm sure this is a good profit marketing plan" People spent about 20USD to get a wing, if 1000 player try to get this wing then I will earn 20k USD in short time.. Clear?

#47 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:06 AM

As I said this is their server, no one call explain why they are doing so... Ok?

Maybe at the first place they thinking to put some fun into the game, so they make it drop from the boss. After some time, they found that so many player willing to spend 10b ++ to get the wing.. They marketing guy sure will thinking this way, "if now I put them into item mall, I'm sure this is a good profit marketing plan" People spent about 20USD to get a wing, if 1000 player try to get this wing then I will earn 20k USD in short time.. Clear?

And how is it not a proof of their lying, greedy, and flip flop?

#48 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:10 AM

No point for me to defend for Warp portal as they never pay me.. So you 2 can continue to *cry* but it won't change anything...

But I can say that Rose is the most "cheapest" game ever play. Try play certain game that level 200 weapon can only use for 1 weeks and it cost 10USD etc.. Then you will know why I try to defend for Warp Portal. That's all. Peace or you can continue on your own :wacko:

#49 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:18 AM

So you are saying if they make another boss event and a rare item drop and people offer 10b+ for the rare item then this process will happen again? So they make this boss event to lie and excite us that we got a rare item only for it to come out in item mall the following year. If this is true they should stop saying "rare" anymore! Instead say IM reward!

#50 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:19 AM

No point for me to defend for Warp portal as they never pay me.. So you 2 can continue to *cry* but it won't change anything...

But I can say that Rose is the most "cheapest" game ever play. Try play certain game that level 200 weapon can only use for 1 weeks and it cost 10USD etc.. Then you will know why I try to defend for Warp Portal. That's all. Peace or you can continue on your own :wacko:

GRAVITY did try that in the pass with armor. It didn't end well for them after a majority of players either decided to quit for boycott IM altogether.

Edited by ChampPower, 14 October 2011 - 12:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users