Mini Worm Dragon Wings! - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mini Worm Dragon Wings!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:23 AM

No point for me to defend for Warp portal as they never pay me.. So you 2 can continue to *cry* but it won't change anything...

Nobody is asking you to defend warp portal. No, we are not crying. You will act the same if you actually had a mini worm dragon wing.

#52 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationNYC or Amsterdam
  • Server:Bf3 LMAO!

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:56 AM

Totally agree. on LordAlbion, I paid allot for mine. But i knew they were to come back one way or the other. I couldnt careless to be fair.
I find it kinda funny how all the showoff rich guys are complaining. Wanna be rich, Invest smart.

Signed,

Spiderman.

Edited by Soaked, 14 October 2011 - 02:56 AM.

#53 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:23 AM

Totally agree. on LordAlbion, I paid allot for mine. But i knew they were to come back one way or the other. I couldnt careless to be fair.
I find it kinda funny how all the showoff rich guys are complaining. Wanna be rich, Invest smart.

Signed,

Spiderman.

What is there to invest now?? All of a sudden rare items are popping in item mall. Items that don't even belong from item mall are in item mall. Who's to say whats next.

#54 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:25 AM

What is there to invest now?? All of a sudden rare items are popping in item mall. Items that don't even belong from item mall are in item mall. Who's to say whats next.

Faith items wont return anytime soon i guess.

#55 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:33 AM

Faith items wont return anytime soon i guess.

How sure are you?? Look at the picture in the 1st post and look what happened now. You don't even know what you're talking about.

#56 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:36 AM

How sure are you?? Look at the picture in the 1st post and look what happened now. You don't even know what you're talking about.

There was a contract involved with the faith items, They dont have that contract anymore, so no re-releases of those items.

#57 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:50 AM

There was a contract involved with the faith items, They dont have that contract anymore, so no re-releases of those items.

Like I said, look at the 1st post. Its written clearly that items in that event will be available only in that event. Yet now its a different story. How sure are you that the faith items are not the same as this??

#58 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:59 AM

Like I said, look at the 1st post. Its written clearly that items in that event will be available only in that event. Yet now its a different story. How sure are you that the faith items are not the same as this??

Because they dont involve a contract.. It was stated that all the regular Itemmall items will be re-released every once in a while.
As for faith items not coming back. Because there is no contract they are not allowed to bring those items back. if they make a new contract, its a different story.

#59 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

NOW PUT EPIC WEAPONS IN ITEM MALL SINCE EVERY ITEM IS ENDING UP IN ITEM MALL!! NEXT PUT ALL LISENTS TOO IN ITEM MALL! THEN MAKE THIS GAME PAY 2 PLAY!! SOUNDS BETTER!

AGREE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK 15BIL!

#60 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:28 AM

Eventually they will bring them back.

Because honestly, do you really think they care about keeping something "rare"? Every item which is not "Faith" will probably come back, and after its comeback it'll probably be still rare.

You're not going to die if your mini wing is worth 1b instead of 3.

I'm laughing sooooooooooo hard.

#61 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:01 AM

Ok we are :wacko:, raped... but that's just a game.

#62 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:21 AM

It was stated that all the regular Itemmall items will be re-released every once in a while.

Since when mini worm dragon wing is from item mall?? Mini worm dragon wing is and never was from item mall until today!

#63 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:27 AM

I laughed too when you actually paid 3b for a white pirate captain hat and few days after the pirate event started, but sadly this is a different story. The captain hat was brought back as an event yearly which is normal. This mini wdw is brought back all of a sudden and through item mall which was not connected to item mall in anyway and was rare until now!

#64 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:29 AM

I laughed too when you actually paid 3b for a white pirate captain hat and few days after the pirate event started, but sadly this is a different story. The captain hat was brought back as an event yearly which is normal. This mini wdw is brought back all of a sudden and through item mall which was not connected to item mall in anyway and was rare until now!

What you missed is that someone else bought that hat and gifted it to me.

Teehee. :>

Plus 3b is nothing compared to those who spent 10-15b on mini wdw.

#65 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:33 AM

What you missed is that someone else bought that hat and gifted it to me.

Teehee. :>

Plus 3b is nothing compared to those who spent 10-15b on mini wdw.

Who cares?? Bottom line is this is not some item mall item that gets recycled yearly.

#66 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:48 AM

In fact I don't understand the point, Why would they make some rare items dropable from superboss and after, realise, those items on IM ? For me its not logical... they are probably lazy..

#67 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:04 AM

Posted Image

#68 Phreshes

Phreshes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:20 PM

In fact I don't understand the point, Why would they make some rare items dropable from superboss and after, realise, those items on IM ? For me its not logical... they are probably lazy..

They're not lazy, they are just in a need of money, and as usualy they do braindead stuff like this..

I acutally have always been semi-rich, rich in the meaning that I can survive with the money I have. It has always been my goal to get something that worth realy much, like mwdw or priest body or something, but by using fair-trade(lol). But now it's just sellable in the frikkin IM, when people had to farm for it before.. It's sad that people their hard work has just been for nothing. The other thing that makes me even more sad is when the newbies have no money, and eventualy by just buying that damn box and surprisingly get a mini-wing, they became mil-(bil)ionaires. It's stupid, just plain stupid. Plus you can notice that NA-ROSE is not up to be good for the community but is only in need for the money.. their crappy new stuff are just re-coloured items. What's next rose? the Oldskool uniques are going to be in IM too? Snap, should not have said that..

Get good at designin not recolouring, as I am looking to private servers you are far beyond them, really far.
Nuff said, ROSE you are lucky that the game is so addictive, otherwise I would have quit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users