• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

Well.... suggestions to make the game better? Phew, you'd better get a pen.

There are SO MANY issues with this game.

Fist off, the most ANNOYING is the fact that when I hover my cursor over armor/weapons/skills/inventory items, the pop-up screen usually only stay for about .23 milliseconds. It is quite an inconvenience to have to close inventory 20 times to be able to read weapon/armor stats.

Secondly, There are just TOO MANY quests that aren't properly told. For example the quest tells me that I need to kill 30 Dryads. but in reality I actually have to kill Golems. Does that make sense to you? I don't think it does for the million or so players. >.< I can't even begin to list all of the quests that are messed up. Especially the ones where it shows a mob that doesn't exist in game... at all. I mean, if you like run around and try to kill as many random mobs to find the correct ones, go for it. But again, I'm SURE not all of us like this. ESPECIALLY the Third Class promotion quests!!!! How am I supposed to complete the,?!? ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG, excluding the first and last. D:<

Thirdly, THE ENGLISH ON HERE IS TERRIBLE! Ugh! It shames me sometimes to see all the grammatically incorrect errors within the text of this game.

Fourth on the list, Some character(you know, letters : a,b,c,d,etc.) Are just squares. How am I supposed to complete a Hunter G quest when I can't read it? *facepalm*

Fifth, after the Halloween patch, ALL OF MY GUILD ITEMS DISAPPEARED! D: AND I can't even withdraw gold that is in my guild bank.

SIX when I press space or click on other peoples characters, or NPC's or Puff towers, the box that pops up ALSO only stays up just long enough for my mouse tohover over it, but not click. Another extraordinary, annoying and frustrating inconvenience. Before the New Origin's add on or patch or whatever you want to call it, the mouse hovering over items or characters was not all that glitchy, but now? It's terrible!

SEVEN : Submitting trouble tickets to support either wont work or takes ten minutes to do so. It's not my computer lagging.

Eight (not a bug, but a suggestion) : I wish so bad that you would put a percentage of chance on what items you can get from which runs. Forexample, Lavalon, what is the percentage that you get a heart. heart peice? this is not necessary, but would be lovely.

nine : People are using bots to try to add you to their party. Which is VERY annoying. There is just no way someone can send me seven party invites in five seconds.

TEN: f7 runs!!!! People who SIT AFK for the ENTIRE thing SHOULD NOT EVER EVER EVER get drops or exp. People should have to work for it. Especially when the other party members need help about round 40 or so.

Eleven (not a bug, but a suggestion) : how about actually testing the updates and patches before releasing them? And if you do, you need to do it more thoroughly.

TWELVE: ITEMS CANNOT BE STACKED WITHIN GUILD VAULT. You have to manually take the items out, stack them in your inventory and then put them back. I believe this is an issue in the regular character vault, except you can drag and drop in character vault but NOT able to drag and drop in Guild vault.

Finally, as a positive note, I LOVE the game. But as in all things there ARE problems. But these problems have gone on for a long time (excluding the guild item disappearing issues after the patch. It is NOT just my computer. Because I know SEVEN other players from around the world that have all of these same issues. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm practically begging you to...

And if you need help with the english, I would LOVE to fix that for you... but you'd have to pay me to do it. *wink wink* I would love to hear from other players to see if they are having same issues and what the warp portal/ Dragon saga staff have to say about these issues, because apparently, I can't submit a trouble ticket. thank you for taking time to read and I really do hope you take into consideration fixing these bugs....

~Dracanisa

#2 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:51 PM

Wait, here's another one. <_<
When I'm in the market or trying to trade with someone, I can't type! I have to open or close market about 3-5 times for it to work. and sometimes it just STOPS letting me type and opens up a bunch of windows with keyboard shortcuts. that is annoying as well. :L Hopefully, that's all, but I don't know. I'll keep watching out and keep adding when/ if I find any.

#3 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

Well.... suggestions to make the game better? Phew, you'd better get a pen.

There are SO MANY issues with this game.

Fist off, the most ANNOYING is the fact that when I hover my cursor over armor/weapons/skills/inventory items, the pop-up screen usually only stay for about .23 milliseconds. It is quite an inconvenience to have to close inventory 20 times to be able to read weapon/armor stats.
Your mouse probably moves randomly. I've never heard of ppl having a problem with the pop-up screen.

Secondly, There are just TOO MANY quests that aren't properly told. For example the quest tells me that I need to kill 30 Dryads. but in reality I actually have to kill Golems. Does that make sense to you? I don't think it does for the million or so players. >.< I can't even begin to list all of the quests that are messed up. Especially the ones where it shows a mob that doesn't exist in game... at all. I mean, if you like run around and try to kill as many random mobs to find the correct ones, go for it. But again, I'm SURE not all of us like this. ESPECIALLY the Third Class promotion quests!!!! How am I supposed to complete the,?!? ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG, excluding the first and last. D:<
There's a DS wiki that stats how to do quests correctly and there's also a Third Class Promotion guide in the guides section of the forums

Thirdly, THE ENGLISH ON HERE IS TERRIBLE! Ugh! It shames me sometimes to see all the grammatically incorrect errors within the text of this game.
Our patches come from asia-based servers so Engrish is to be expected.

Fourth on the list, Some character(you know, letters : a,b,c,d,etc.) Are just squares. How am I supposed to complete a Hunter G quest when I can't read it? *facepalm*

Fifth, after the Halloween patch, ALL OF MY GUILD ITEMS DISAPPEARED! D: AND I can't even withdraw gold that is in my guild bank.
That's part of a on-going bug with the guild vaults. Sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't. The items and gold are still there

SIX when I press space or click on other peoples characters, or NPC's or Puff towers, the box that pops up ALSO only stays up just long enough for my mouse tohover over it, but not click. Another extraordinary, annoying and frustrating inconvenience. Before the New Origin's add on or patch or whatever you want to call it, the mouse hovering over items or characters was not all that glitchy, but now? It's terrible!
Once again as #1 this is probably something to do with your mouse.

SEVEN : Submitting trouble tickets to support either wont work or takes ten minutes to do so. It's not my computer lagging.
Yes it is for some odd reason it's only recently starting to do that

Eight (not a bug, but a suggestion) : I wish so bad that you would put a percentage of chance on what items you can get from which runs. Forexample, Lavalon, what is the percentage that you get a heart. heart peice? this is not necessary, but would be lovely.
Lavalon heart piece chance is like <10%
nine : People are using bots to try to add you to their party. Which is VERY annoying. There is just no way someone can send me seven party invites in five seconds.
Oh trust me you can

TEN: f7 runs!!!! People who SIT AFK for the ENTIRE thing SHOULD NOT EVER EVER EVER get drops or exp. People should have to work for it. Especially when the other party members need help about round 40 or so.
Well since the towers are the only thing doing real work no one would get exp. There's nothing wrong with ppl afking in F7 since 98% of the time you'll never need to do anything but tower buff
Eleven (not a bug, but a suggestion) : how about actually testing the updates and patches before releasing them? And if you do, you need to do it more thoroughly.
The patches are tested before but things happen implenting them from a test server to a normal server.

TWELVE: ITEMS CANNOT BE STACKED WITHIN GUILD VAULT. You have to manually take the items out, stack them in your inventory and then put them back. I believe this is an issue in the regular character vault, except you can drag and drop in character vault but NOT able to drag and drop in Guild vault.
That takes like what 2 extra seconds to do? Stop being lazy.

Finally, as a positive note, I LOVE the game. But as in all things there ARE problems. But these problems have gone on for a long time (excluding the guild item disappearing issues after the patch. It is NOT just my computer. Because I know SEVEN other players from around the world that have all of these same issues. I'm not trying to be rude but I'm practically begging you to...

And if you need help with the english, I would LOVE to fix that for you... but you'd have to pay me to do it. *wink wink* I would love to hear from other players to see if they are having same issues and what the warp portal/ Dragon saga staff have to say about these issues, because apparently, I can't submit a trouble ticket. thank you for taking time to read and I really do hope you take into consideration fixing these bugs....

~Dracanisa

#4 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

Thanks for the quick reply.

And it has nothing to do with my mouse. Three other people in my household have the same issue and we all have differing brands and models of computer mice.

The English is amusing but sometimes it is hard to understand.

I should NOT have to look up a wiki to do my quests, that should be presented in game without difficulty.

Thanks for the tip for lavalon heart. :help:

And it doesn't take just two seconds to do. especially when I dump a ton of items in, and it takes two minutes each trip. <_<

I do understand the patch thing from going to a test server to a normal server.

The F7 thing is understandable, but when you are lower level, you need help about stage 40. Even when you're higher level you still need help from other players about stage 40 - 45. Ok, maybe taking EXP and drops and coins is harsh, but we should have the options as party leaders to kick the slackers out, ESPECIALLY when they say "oh, I'll be back to help" and don't come back. We can't even edit party settings to free for all for drops. That would be nice. AND YES I know we have the ability to not ever party that person again. just saying.

AGAIN SEVEN other people I know, from around the world are having these issues. I kinda love how as a paying and very regular player, makes some suggestions and have some complaints asking nicely to have them considered to be repaired, get's thrown out the window. >.>

#5 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

I haven't heard of the pop-up closing so fast before =/.
and as for F7 in an upcoming patch you'll be unable to afk in F7 anymore

#6 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:16 PM

that's fine with me. If nothing get's fixed, the only things I want is the pop ups to not close. you play the game, right? I wonder why it only happens to some of us... :/ And the other is please get the quests fixed. I know it will take some time, and that is understandable, my husband is a programmer so i understand. <_< But I think that having to google or wiki or whatever it is should not be a requirement... especially since almost every time I shrink my game client I get kicked. T^T

Oh and you're signature thing kinda looks like the chibi ammy from Okamiden. :help: I lurve that game.

Edited by Dracanisa, 17 October 2011 - 07:28 PM.

#7 necoconeco

necoconeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

I kinda hope this game would go back into maintenance for about a year or two so they can have time to fix everything that's wrong with this game.

Edited by necoconeco, 17 October 2011 - 09:02 PM.

#8 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Well at least a lot of bugs were fixed this patch.

#9 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:07 PM

I kinda hope this game would go back into maintenance for about a year or two so they can have time to fix everything that's wrong with this game.

Agreed. I don't think it would take a year though. maybe a few days to a few weeks. <_< And I bet most of the bug fixes were probably behind the scenes kind of thigns. Hey, question, since the new patch have you been kicked off the server a lot? O_o Me, my brother and my husband are getting kicked and out game clients are closing... just wondering.

#10 necoconeco

necoconeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

Agreed. I don't think it would take a year though. maybe a few days to a few weeks. <_< And I bet most of the bug fixes were probably behind the scenes kind of thigns. Hey, question, since the new patch have you been kicked off the server a lot? O_o Me, my brother and my husband are getting kicked and out game clients are closing... just wondering.

Oh yes, I get kicked out for "abnormal client status" or the client just disappears like a pretty assistant in a box when doing just about anything since the new expansion came out. Pressing "U", doing certain skills in pvp, loading maps after entering a portal, minimizing the game window, sneezing, in between rounds in pvp. You name it, I've probably done it before it was cool =[

#11 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:33 AM

Oh yes, I get kicked out for "abnormal client status" or the client just disappears like a pretty assistant in a box when doing just about anything since the new expansion came out. Pressing "U", doing certain skills in pvp, loading maps after entering a portal, minimizing the game window, sneezing, in between rounds in pvp. You name it, I've probably done it before it was cool =[

:help: I've had issues after the new origins patch, but since the Halloween patch my client it's terrible. I probably crashed twenty or more times in three hours <_< Tis very annoying.

#12 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:58 AM

AGAIN SEVEN other people I know, from around the world are having these issues. I kinda love how as a paying and very regular player, makes some suggestions and have some complaints asking nicely to have them considered to be repaired, get's thrown out the window. >.>

First, thank you for your suggestions and for calling attention to these issues.

However, your reports and the reports of others do not get "thrown out the window." There are working lists of bugs and text issues in the game that are reported to the developers so they can fix the problems.

Yes, it takes time -- sometimes more than we would like -- but it varies widely and it really comes down to a case-by-case basis. Some bug/text fixes are easy and happen within a week after they are reported, but others are connected to larger issues or are more complex than they might appear, thus it takes time to address those issues properly without screwing something else up in the process.

Also, try to understand that the development team has a lot of stuff on their plate. They're not only taking care of our issues, but the individual issues that crop up on every other Dragonica (Dragon Saga) server, not to mention the fact that they are always working to try to develop and refine new content to be added to the game.

Your continued support is appreciated, and while I understand that issues can at times become quite frustrating, realize that many of the issues you have listed here already have been reported and will be addressed as soon as the fixes are made available by the developers. In fact, a fix for the quest/text issues that you have mentioned is slated to be applied sometime next week, according to the latest patch notes.

Also, regarding your complaint about the tooltip for items in your inventory... I would have to say that sounds like a problem related to your computer or client, specifically, as I have never encountered this issue and that's the first I've heard of someone complaining about it. I know you said that different brands of mice produce the same problem, so it may be related to your client, especially if the problem became worse after the latest patch. Many times, when an issue arises for just one user or a very select group, it's caused by a corrupt client or corrupt files from a patch. Try re-patching and repairing your installation to see if that helps, and if it doesn't, you might have to uninstall and reinstall the client to get it working properly.

As for the ticketing system, I agree that it can be slow and wonky. But if you try sending a ticket and your browser stalls out on you, try refreshing and going into the system to check your tickets. Several times, I have submitted a ticket and had my browser stall and never send me to the page that confirms that I submitted it -- but then when I go to check my list of tickets, it's there.

Edited by Rimmy, 18 October 2011 - 10:59 AM.

#13 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:36 PM

First, thank you for your suggestions and for calling attention to these issues.

However, your reports and the reports of others do not get "thrown out the window." There are working lists of bugs and text issues in the game that are reported to the developers so they can fix the problems.

Yes, it takes time -- sometimes more than we would like -- but it varies widely and it really comes down to a case-by-case basis. Some bug/text fixes are easy and happen within a week after they are reported, but others are connected to larger issues or are more complex than they might appear, thus it takes time to address those issues properly without screwing something else up in the process.

Also, try to understand that the development team has a lot of stuff on their plate. They're not only taking care of our issues, but the individual issues that crop up on every other Dragonica (Dragon Saga) server, not to mention the fact that they are always working to try to develop and refine new content to be added to the game.

Your continued support is appreciated, and while I understand that issues can at times become quite frustrating, realize that many of the issues you have listed here already have been reported and will be addressed as soon as the fixes are made available by the developers. In fact, a fix for the quest/text issues that you have mentioned is slated to be applied sometime next week, according to the latest patch notes.

Also, regarding your complaint about the tooltip for items in your inventory... I would have to say that sounds like a problem related to your computer or client, specifically, as I have never encountered this issue and that's the first I've heard of someone complaining about it. I know you said that different brands of mice produce the same problem, so it may be related to your client, especially if the problem became worse after the latest patch. Many times, when an issue arises for just one user or a very select group, it's caused by a corrupt client or corrupt files from a patch. Try re-patching and repairing your installation to see if that helps, and if it doesn't, you might have to uninstall and reinstall the client to get it working properly.

As for the ticketing system, I agree that it can be slow and wonky. But if you try sending a ticket and your browser stalls out on you, try refreshing and going into the system to check your tickets. Several times, I have submitted a ticket and had my browser stall and never send me to the page that confirms that I submitted it -- but then when I go to check my list of tickets, it's there.

Thank you very much. I thought the other guy did really upset me because of the comments. And I do understand. <_< because this is a big game with a lot going on with it and a lot of people are playing it. :help: I will definitely try to re-patch and repair. Please don't think I was being nasty it's just really frustrating, especially the comment about the wiki. :/ But I really do hope that things get better as I have high hopes for the game, and soon should be starting a new character. :) Again thanks for the reply and have a nice day. ^_^

#14 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:45 PM

We're doing our best to relay the bugs to the developer. We as well would like a bug free game even as difficult as that may be. I know this has been stated many times, but it remains true. New Origins has provided many changes in-game, however, there are just as many more changes outside the game, such as processes. With these changes have come new bugs and issues. Some of these bugs cannot be found when you test it with a smaller group and become more prevalent when an entire user base comes across them. The scenarios for these issue to happen increase with the user base. All we can ask is that these instances be reported with detail so that we can push to make sure they are resolved. We thank you for your concern, patience, and support of Dragon Saga.

#15 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:02 PM

Thank you very much. I thought the other guy did really upset me because of the comments. And I do understand. <_< because this is a big game with a lot going on with it and a lot of people are playing it. :help: I will definitely try to re-patch and repair. Please don't think I was being nasty it's just really frustrating, especially the comment about the wiki. :/ But I really do hope that things get better as I have high hopes for the game, and soon should be starting a new character. :) Again thanks for the reply and have a nice day. ^_^

Oh, no worries, I understand completely.

Good luck with the new character, and if you have any further concerns or bugs to report, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again.

#16 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

I'm sorry I upset Dracanisa. I'm just much more blunt than Rim

#17 priivate

priivate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

LOL! First of all I thought storm's information was blunt and right to the point. It might be your Internet if not your mouse. And then the F7 comment. If you don't like it, JUST LEAVE! Or play with someone you know! After stage 7 you really don't need everyone in your party to be active right? Awkward silence..... However, I do love your suggestion in the percentage thing from runs. Not just for the lavalon heart but for everything related or special about that place. I think it is a must in the Akia cave right now since people are trying to get a dark flip. I do hope they are consisant though. If they say there's a 5% chance in getting the egg.... If I run it 100 times I better get at least 1 egg. Unless it's an hourly special thing... I see and hear a lot of people being frustrated trying to farm them. Also there's a bug for the akiaian? Weapons... They are soul bound... That's fine. But you can't trade or sell at shop? But there's a price on them? GOOD EXAMPLE! The halloween pet boxes have % on them!! Also I do understand your frustration for the 3rd class promotion, but I feel if you can just ask someone who have done it already, they can probably guide you to the right place.

#18 priivate

priivate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

Did I mention enchant and soul craft % of success?

#19 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

Did I mention enchant and soul craft % of success?

This is something you're better off not knowing. It'll only make you really sad if you do know it...
edit: but i'll post it anyway. Until proven otherwise these are the currently known rates

Armour enchant rates:

Chant level Success rate (100% = 100000)
+0 --> +1 95000 (95%)
+1 --> +2 95000 (95%)
+2 --> +3 95000 (95%)
+3 --> +4 50000 (50%)
+4 --> +5 40000 (40%)
+5 --> +6 30000 (30%)
+6 --> +7 25000 (25%)
+7 --> +8 20000 (20%)
+8 --> +9 18000 (18%)
+9 --> +10 16000 (16%)
+10 --> +11 14000 (14%)
+11 --> +12 12000 (12%)
+12 --> +13 10000 (10%)
+13 --> +14 5000 (5%)
+14 --> +15 3000 (3%)
+15 --> +16 900 (0.9%)
+16 --> +17 800 (0.8%)
+17 --> +18 400 (0.4%)
+18 --> +19 350 (0.35%)
+19 --> +20 340 (0.34%)

Weapon enchant rates:

Chant level Success rate (100% = 100000)
+0 --> +1 95000 (95%)
+1 --> +2 95000 (95%)
+2 --> +3 95000 (95%)
+3 --> +4 30000 (30%)
+4 --> +5 27000 (27%)
+5 --> +6 24000 (24%)
+6 --> +7 21000 (21%)
+7 --> +8 18000 (18%)
+8 --> +9 15000 (15%)
+9 --> +10 12000 (12%)
+10 --> +11 9000 (9%)
+11 --> +12 6000 (6%)
+12 --> +13 3000 (3%)
+13 --> +14 3000 (3%)
+14 --> +15 1000 (1%)
+15 --> +16 700 (0.7%)
+16 --> +17 400 (0.4%)
+17 --> +18 200 (0.2%)
+18 --> +19 180 (0.18%)
+19 --> +20 170 (0.17%)

Edited by StormHaven, 18 October 2011 - 07:22 PM.

#20 priivate

priivate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:45 AM

Awesomeness! It is really depressing.. But at least I know what I'm looking at... Storm.... You're not a gm or volunteer or anything are you? Just an active Player?

#21 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

I'm sorry I upset Dracanisa. I'm just much more blunt than Rim

It's ok.

#22 Dracanisa

Dracanisa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:27 PM

LOL! First of all I thought storm's information was blunt and right to the point. It might be your Internet if not your mouse. And then the F7 comment. If you don't like it, JUST LEAVE! Or play with someone you know! After stage 7 you really don't need everyone in your party to be active right? Awkward silence..... However, I do love your suggestion in the percentage thing from runs. Not just for the lavalon heart but for everything related or special about that place. I think it is a must in the Akia cave right now since people are trying to get a dark flip. I do hope they are consisant though. If they say there's a 5% chance in getting the egg.... If I run it 100 times I better get at least 1 egg. Unless it's an hourly special thing... I see and hear a lot of people being frustrated trying to farm them. Also there's a bug for the akiaian? Weapons... They are soul bound... That's fine. But you can't trade or sell at shop? But there's a price on them? GOOD EXAMPLE! The halloween pet boxes have % on them!! Also I do understand your frustration for the 3rd class promotion, but I feel if you can just ask someone who have done it already, they can probably guide you to the right place.

Agreeable. Especially the items from Akia cave. >.< What's up with that? Although you can sell them in the market (which I dunno why people would buy them) I wish you could sell to an NPC because some of them are worth 5 gold per item.... unless people are buying them in hopes that it will get fixed and you can sell them an NPC.. that's a lot of money. And I've ran akia cave over a hundred times. Last week that's all I did for eight hours a day, six out of seven days a week and still didn't get an egg. :P Although some guy did get it on his second run ever (we know because we had helped him do the quest through it, and he ran again afterwards with us) and he sold it to my husband for four hundred gold. XD That was epic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users