• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

#76 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

Heim,boxter is coming back.will you please put the SlotAd,buff scroll,and Mystical Amplification.I got all this from spooky pack.at least i can recycle it for change.thank you

#77 TheLastExile

TheLastExile

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hey Heim, Do you know if the new ninja Class will be implemented With 14.1 Bifrost? I'm very eager to know ;)

#78 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

you won't be seeing ninja classes for a while lol

#79 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

I'm looking forward to the second part of the Halloween quest.

#80 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

More details are still needed for the long term plans for the costume tab. The 1st implementation we get is only different headgear sprites that you can apply. There are certain gears that can only fit in the costume tab, whereas others can fit there or in the normal equipment slots.

KONEKO HAT PLS.

#81 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

Ninja expansion won't even be in Korea yet. Once it is in the Live servers at kRO then we can begin the planning process for getting it here.

#82 Furinkazan

Furinkazan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

Omg.. i just renewed 3 months of VIP for this.. DO NOT FAIL ME IRO!!! I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER

#83 Kirsten

Kirsten

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

Will the double exp event get extended after the maintenance?

#84 mooMOOmoo

mooMOOmoo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

Don't forget that 14.1 is part of the skill balance test too, it has lots of new equipment for ABs and Warlocks.

#85 HyuugaNeji

HyuugaNeji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:44 PM

Will the double exp event get extended after the maintenance?

would be great.

#86 tioluko

tioluko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:49 PM

Second part huh? looks nice, ill be waiting for it : )

And well, 2x exp is aways nice, but lets not make it a routine o.o

And...I want a witch hat /sob (that was random...I know)

#87 TheLastExile

TheLastExile

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:09 AM

Ninja expansion won't even be in Korea yet. Once it is in the Live servers at kRO then we can begin the planning process for getting it here.

Thanks for responding ^^, at least i know i have plenty of time to 99 my ninja XD

#88 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:56 AM

btw guys, don't forget to backup RO!

;)

#89 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:05 AM

In all probability they might release a properly patched and updated client including 14.1 . Since this is a major Update.

#90 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:04 AM

no maint yet?

#91 DrMambo

DrMambo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:05 AM

That's what I fear.
That the costume wont be just for looks either, once they start releasing ones with such useful stats that everyone will have a backpack or almost pserver-like wings on their backs. ;)

This.
Please don't let that happen. The costume system is a great idea to make the population diverse and different by letting people look how they want. This will make a lot of people happy and RO has needed this for awhile now. But why would you add stats and effects to costume gears, it will be COMPLETELY counter-productive to all the costume system was created for. It will just be more equipment slots and everyone will once again be forced to wear the same gears because they are the most powerful. And honestly wings are effing horrid and fugly, but if there are wings that add +5 DEX or +5 Demi Resist I'm going to wear them, and it makes me sick to think about.

#92 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

Costume should be for costume only. If Costume would affect stats, it would also allow normal Headgears in the Costume Tabs to have their stats/effects active, which would be TERRIBLE inbalanced.
So... I don't see that coming.

#93 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

Wheres the patch note for this week's?

#94 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:34 AM

The costume headgear tab is for looks only, but the second sprite layer (that we're getting later) will have stats and affects on the gears.

It's rather silly to argue it was all "intended" for cosmetic reasons only, considering kRO and jRO implemented most of the gears for the second sprite layers and intended most to have effects. I can understand some players not liking it, but saying it's not working as it was intended is ridiculous.

Might as well just admit it isn't working as you'd like it to.

Edited by Kitten, 25 October 2011 - 06:35 AM.

#95 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:36 AM

The costume headgear tab is for looks only, but the second sprite layer (that we're getting later) will have stats and affects on the gears.

It's rather silly to argue it was all "intended" for cosmetic reasons only, considering kRO and jRO implemented most of the gears for the second sprite layers and intended most to have effects. I can understand some players not liking it, but saying it's not working as it was intended is ridiculous.

good point. im actually looking forward to see wings and backpack soon ;)

#96 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:42 AM

I would use the wings for the look. But if they really add the status, I WILL HAVE THEM. And be cute and strong at the same time >.<

No, seriously. If they have effects, great. BUT. Having stats better than default gears is too much.

The backpack as example... I would only let the Greed skill on it. No nonsense of adding power based on stats.

The wings... They can be enchanted. But I really believe the enchants are too powerful.

I really want something for the look. And a little useful. Not useful to the point of making other gears useless.

#97 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:44 AM

omg they deleted the option to delete posts.

Edited by asayuu, 25 October 2011 - 06:52 AM.

#98 DrMambo

DrMambo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:04 AM

Oh then my sincerest apologies. I had not realized it was only intended to liberate us from the same boring headgears but limit us all to wearing the same stupid wings or whatever. Then yes I guess its not working as I would have liked it to. But if I must say it does seem mighty silly to work like that, and I would bet there are many other people with the same opinion on this matter.

I guess we'll eventually need to implement a costume tab for the costume tab so that people can wear the pretty wings they want to wear instead of the ugly overpowered ones.

Edited by DrMambo, 25 October 2011 - 07:08 AM.

#99 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:27 AM

the wings and backpack are just mants,they take that gear slot, so if u dont like them u can stick to your asprika/ nidh/ valk mants still, also please put sandman hats/ muka hats in the recycler, i have way to many of them >>

#100 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:35 AM

Asuki allready said it, but still:

The Wings and Backpack are GARMENTS
You wear them as normal garments and have the sprite displayed like your normal Headgear Sprites.
HOWEVER
If you prefer to wear another Garment (Valk, Nyd, whatever), you can put them in Costume Tab, too, and they'll show the sprite, but won't have the effects.
Same goes with other items with Sprites, like the Cat Tail of jRO which is an Accessory (yet without seeing sprite so far, I guess this will be changed though) that you can wear either as normal Accessory together with the Stats OR as Costume Tab and only have the Sprite visible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users