Level cap? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Level cap?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#26 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:56 PM

@kite24

It's easy leveling now with the turn in, and u cant??

u need a bigg hug!!!! :(

I don't understand. All I was asking was if there's an experience cap per turn in and now we have assumptions about me not being able to level up.

I'm doing good, thanks for asking though.

idiot

#27 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

Ice Titans was 1% at 98. It always gave more than enough to hit the cap in the 70s... and AL3 gave way more than 1%.

It's about the same as it was pre-Renewal, the only real difference is the x3 manuals, which really don't get used THAT often.

#28 Mhikeey

Mhikeey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

What is with all the flame responses? The thread merely asked if there is a level cap, and there is. It's the reason why you just don't take a 90-110 TI, finish it before you trans. and turn it in when you're level 1/1. Waste of time and effort.

This person isn't complaining at all. I know that he levelled from level 95 stalker to a level 136 Shadow Chaser within the last 7 days without the use of 3x BMs or medals. So stop with all the "you don't know how to level comments". This thread isn't about that. Make a new thread if you want to.

#29 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:54 PM

What is with all the flame responses? The thread merely asked if there is a level cap, and there is. It's the reason why you just don't take a 90-110 TI, finish it before you trans. and turn it in when you're level 1/1. Waste of time and effort.

This person isn't complaining at all. I know that he levelled from level 95 stalker to a level 136 Shadow Chaser within the last 7 days without the use of 3x BMs or medals. So stop with all the "you don't know how to level comments". This thread isn't about that. Make a new thread if you want to.

"I only level once per turn in." epic lazy guy*

#30 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

oh ffs, question was answered already

Edited by Inubashiri, 28 October 2011 - 02:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users