RG. Thoughts? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RG. Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

I wanna see more Sac RG's. ; - ;

Renewal day 1 Sac RG right here.

#27 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

After leveling a GX, Sorc, Sura and RG, i found RG a lot easier/faster to level with OB than say SNB/LR, CS/RC or PW. It does several times more damage than the other skills and is multi-hit so triggers hp/sp drain more often. They have 2x the HP so dont need to pot occasionally either (when HFC doesnt trigger). OB leveling is a lot faster than reflect damage unless your using DL boots on a 3x spawn map or something.

MVP options are a bit more limited, if you can hit the target VP works wonders at high aspd, they can either ctrl-click crit agi-upped things (not nearly as well as GX) or switch to reflect damage. Overall i'd say better than GX, but not quite as good as sorc and a ways below sura for non ghosts.

#28 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:58 AM

OB leveling is a lot faster than reflect damage unless your using DL boots on a 3x spawn map or something.

My roommate can't seem to keep up with my reflect damage RG and hers is OB.
I use no pots and no kaahi. I also use no MVP cards or god items.

Edited by Okii, 29 October 2011 - 06:58 AM.

#29 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:09 AM

My roommate can't seem to keep up with my reflect damage RG and hers is OB.
I use no pots and no kaahi. I also use no MVP cards or god items.

If you're both hunting in Scarabas, I wanna see the EXP acquisition difference between you and your OB RG friend. It won't even be close with the OB RG beating you by a mile. Reflect RG is only good till 130, after that it just becomes extremely unconventional to grind with.

#30 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

Reflect RG with Kasa valk mant + 2x imps + darklord shoes + Alice strongshield was super fast. Made money too since I was using poring tower hat. I was getting 70m+ an hour when I leveled my RG during some event a long time ago.

Oh and this was in scarabas solo.

Edited by Scuba, 29 October 2011 - 08:30 AM.

#31 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

overbranding in scaraba is slow cze of stone skin, takes 3~4 strong overbrands to kill a mob... reflect rgs just bounce the dmg around

and for sac rgs... if u wanna see more of them... gms need to remove the fixed cast and reduce the variable cast from sacrifice... then it wont be a pos skill that noone wants to even bother trying to keep up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users