Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:33 AM

Is that 17 a-speed on typhoons 17% ? Or is a-speed going to be like the other stats again.

17% should be...which is weird tho...it's too much o,o

Edited by Gojio, 02 November 2011 - 11:34 AM.

#52 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

Let's hope we missunderstood something.

#53 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

It should be 5.1% (They use non consistant terms like flee and hit, and displaying aspeed as a solid number rather than a percent)

#54 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:53 PM

I think if you presented it a little more like this and identified that Stat 1 and Stat 2 are based on each piece, it would be a lot less confusing. Oh yea and this also corrects the terminology used in Rose:

See this link
Jewelry Sets[img]

#55 pimpthomy

pimpthomy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Location-

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

lets hope, they add extra aspeed to typhoons to make up the lost aspeed for champs.
AND champs in 10+ chivs can compete with champs in 15+ chivs and lets hope they take away the king set.
good ol' times. -_-

#56 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

Just to get a better idea to compare the sets Old vs. New (Apples to Apples) on a few items see the following links:

Jewelry Set Comparisons (Old vs. New)

Jewelry Sets Comparison (Old vs. New) 2

#57 LordArthas

LordArthas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationInto the blue...

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

Just to get a better idea to compare the sets Old vs. New (Apples to Apples) on a few items see the following links:

Jewelry Set Comparisons (Old vs. New)

Jewelry Sets Comparison (Old vs. New) 2

Nice work Rooster.

So in some cases (accuracy on the lava set for instance, not to mention the stat 2 on the sea set) the nerf is tremendously bad. But other sets get a quite a boost . Ok i really lost all my motivation for Rose: there's no way i can understand the decisions they take.

Added note: still not a word about Union rings. Knowing that most of us worked hard to get one, it would be simple courtesy to reply to player concerns about that. Hummm, wait. To reply to something you must have an answer...

Edited by LordArthas, 02 November 2011 - 06:28 PM.

#58 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

Accuracy in Lava nerf so bad.

#59 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

I love how everyone is trying to sell everything that is gonna be nerfed -_- (DBlow, nature sets, rubie set, etc)

Most of the smart players start to purchase clean M7/J7 gem before the price shoot up like rocket on Thursday... And some smart seller also increased price of both gem and brought down stat reset scroll from vending window and watch for market trend. It's because this 2 set are affected too much due to accuracy drop on lava and releasing 2 new pieces of shadow jewel. And also player start to re-stat their character because of jewel changes.. I found this game could be a good start to train some business & marketing mind..

Edited by irvind, 02 November 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#60 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Added note: still not a word about Union rings. Knowing that most of us worked hard to get one, it would be simple courtesy to reply to player concerns about that. Hummm, wait. To reply to something you must have an answer...

Don't over think things.

They are not on the list because nothing is going to change with regards to them, quest jewelry.
Simple Jewelry Sets will be sold via NPC with this update as well, as it wasn't posted in thread where they are going.

#61 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

For the 160 set, why is SEN named as Holy and INT named as Shadow? That seems weird to me.

#62 irvind

irvind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

Don't over think things.

+1 -_-

#63 xAfterLife

xAfterLife

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

so wait how much aspeed for each typhoon piece

#64 LordArthas

LordArthas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationInto the blue...

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:30 PM

Don't over think things.

They are not on the list because nothing is going to change with regards to them, quest jewelry.
Simple Jewelry Sets will be sold via NPC with this update as well, as it wasn't posted in thread where they are going.

Im not over thinking anything. The question about Union jewelry was asked 24 hours ago. In that time you answered some other concerns from the community but not that one.

I appreciate you dit it now, i just think the answer should or could have been given earlier. I perfectly understand you guys must be busy at the moment but you certainly understand that we are quite anxious about all this changes and the impact they will have in our gameplay, since the majority of us will have to upgrade their jewelry sets.

In any case, once again thank you for the reply clarifying things.

#65 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:38 AM

Raiders will go OP -_-

#66 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:58 AM

I have a question:

FLEE = AVOID = DODGE RATE? -_-
So...

Shadow set is better than sea set right?

#67 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

hmm, another question is why do the gale jewls have the same a spd as the typhoons.

PS: Hi detroit !
Yeah flee=avoid=dodge

Edited by Metaleux, 03 November 2011 - 08:50 AM.

#68 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

wait... so your NERFING sea and lava and IMPROVING typhoon? Way to screw over Dual raiders even more while upping katar raiders... again. What makes it even worse is the people "representing" us don't even know the terms of the game?? How the heck are they supposed to make good updates, cause clearly they aren't. NOT happy about this update at all.

edit: I had a . when I should have had a ?

Edited by DoubleRose, 03 November 2011 - 12:14 PM.

#69 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

wait... so your NERFING sea and lava and IMPROVING Sea and typhoon. Way to screw over Dual raiders even more while upping katar raiders... again. What makes it even worse is the people "representing" us don't even know the terms of the game?? How the heck are they supposed to make good updates, cause clearly they aren't. NOT happy about this update at all.

Not sure what you are looking at but you wrote Sea twice. Typhoon is getting an aspeed reduction, and even if was getting an upgrade it benefits classes with less attack speed more because of diminishing return.

#70 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

Not sure what you are looking at but you wrote Sea twice. Typhoon is getting an aspeed reduction, and even if was getting an upgrade it benefits classes with less attack speed more because of diminishing return.

Yeah they can attack more and hit more because sea/shadow are both going to be worse. I didn't realize 9% to 17% was a reduction because that makes no sense

#71 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

Yeah they can attack more and hit more because sea/shadow are both going to be worse. I didn't realize 9% to 17% was a reduction because that makes no sense

And again, flee/hit/avoid don't make sense either. Wait until after the patch is up, Trust me, it's not going to be 17% attack speed.

When the Orlo update arrived attack speed was changed to being displayed in percents. Pre Orlo 1 aspeed turned into .3% aspeed after the update. In that chart Calanor posted it is still displaying attack speed by the pre orlo numbers. So 30% of that number will equal 5.1% aspeed.

#72 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

And again, flee/hit/avoid don't make sense either. Wait until after the patch is up, Trust me, it's not going to be 17% attack speed.

When the Orlo update arrived attack speed was changed to being displayed in percents. Pre Orlo 1 aspeed turned into .3% aspeed after the update. In that chart Calanor posted it is still displaying attack speed by the pre orlo numbers. So 30% of that number will equal 5.1% aspeed.

If it is actually in that sense it would be more logical because the other jewelry of that level in being weakened. I'm curious to see about the set bonuses on jewelry

#73 Fl4wl3ss

Fl4wl3ss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

All i got so far was typhoon will have more aspeed,they lowered raiders dodge more,and lava gives less acc
Now champs will be more Over powered bcuz they can get more aspeed with typhoon set there for being the one class the GMs love to make obsolite.

GG GM's

#74 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

Wow I'm happy I went with Nature force instead of nature o.o Now I'll have better int than some ppl.

S>Nature force set 150bil! :wub: (jk)

#75 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:31 PM

Oh dear God if its 17%, im going to have SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun with my P7 gunborg xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users