You should really consider this. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

You should really consider this.

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#26 Sheena1234

Sheena1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationA Throne
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:58 AM

Ehhh that's true the eyes are fine as it is I suppose when you put it like that, and for the uniform thing that also is very true... but people tend to have something that shows their personality so they don't all look the same > w<; if that makes sense.

#27 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

they could make eye gears sort of like the blank eyes except with more variety

#28 Sheena1234

Sheena1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationA Throne

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:15 AM

I suppose, but I love my blush so I wouldn't use anything like that :Emo_18:

#29 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:54 PM

I wish that with every new class they would introduce new hairstyles with them.
Even more to look forward to!

#30 Sheena1234

Sheena1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationA Throne

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:52 PM

Yeah :x, I swear almost all my chars are basically twins with different hair colors :x

#31 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:17 AM

As it seems i'm the only male going to post in this thread "I approve this thread". Since we had create a headgear contest, why not a hairstyle contest for both male and female characters?

Edited by Tsurugi, 07 November 2011 - 01:17 AM.

#32 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:07 AM

Okay~ so like, you really need to consider adding new hairstyles, I CRINGE everytime i see someone that's the same class with the same color hair, and the same hairstyle even sometimes the same headgears! I go crazy trying to switch them, but then i find another > w<; I'd have to resort to buying one of those Paper bags and just putting it over my head :l. PLEASE make some new hairstyles <3 You should consider the girls that play this game you know~ <3

+1 to this (and I'm a guy btw, so it isn't just the gals looking for new hairstyles). =P

My own input: Most hairstyles for male sprites are medium to long in length. So how about some more short styles for the bros, eh? I think we definitely need more options for an exposed forehead, instead of the bangs drooping down the face, like on most styles. Here's a good starting point for short hair examples.

More hair colors would be good too. I know that we can fit more natural shades of black, brown, blonde, and red in there (maybe even some grays & whites, lol), and not have to resort to additional anime hair colors (although of few more of those too wouldn't hurt, I guess).

Some facial hair options might not hurt either. I just know handlebar mustaches are making a come back. ( yes, that's sarcasm :-] )

Looking at some of the later posts, I realized that more skin tones would be nice as well. Not everyone in the world is pasty white after all. Kind of gives too much deference to the melanin-deficient types. ;-)

Some people might say skin color isn't a big deal, but to them I say, "Imagine if all the characters in the game were dark-skinned, and you had no option to select a lighter tone. Would you still not care about lack of skin color options?" Just something to think about from a different perspective.

I also like the hairstyle contest idea of the poster above me.

#33 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:43 AM

Some people might say skin color isn't a big deal, but to them I say, "Imagine if all the characters in the game were dark-skinned, and you had no option to select a lighter tone. Would you still not care about lack of skin color options?" Just something to think about from a different perspective.

I still wouldn't care because skin thone, for me, is pointless and unimportant ._.

Regarding Black Hair:
There's no real black in RO. Dark Brown is meant as Black. If you put direct black in it - it will look horrible and unfitting ^^

#34 FUEGOECK

FUEGOECK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1662 posts
  • LocationTijuana [HECHO EN MEXICO]
  • Server:Valkyrie Server

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

lol would be nice and fun more hair style there like other 4 warlocks whit my same colo/style and sometimes we even use same stuff COD + WCP LOL kinda funny.

Edited by FUEGOECK, 17 September 2013 - 01:09 PM.

#35 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

i think we need more dyes than hairstyles :mellow:

#36 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:52 AM

I do not really care for new eye candies.. it is unecessary since headgears overshadows hair-do.
First things first, if some of you knows spriting, a little error on that and when you use a skill heads come off.
You can't just ask "iwannabeautifulhairstyle" when we all know iRO depends on kRO updates.
Not until they release it then we will have it.
Anywhoo even if we get "kawaii" hairstyles (i pity myself using a disgusting meme) everyone will get it and we will still have clones everywhere.

#37 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:43 PM

#38 iDanii

iDanii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationColombia
  • Server:Valkyrie ~ Classic

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:25 AM

I post here because it was a good topic and I want GMs to read it seriously.
There is no only guys playing ragnarok. I'm a girl and I love to have cute chars! I would love to be able to choose my favorite clothes color. And i know some guys would like it too.

I have seen at least 7 decent differents colors for each char,I mean colors that look good, that don't seem a vomit and are cute.
(I am not sure if I can post images of those then I won't unless you tell me I can)

If it's about seem like a pserver. I really need to tell you that Pservers look so cute. There are not problems with those colors. yes, it's true that people made some weird colors that are so bad and sometimes are annoying, but not all colors are annoying.

Something i like about it is that i could recognize characters... when i see a friend walking around i know who is because he got an special combination of clothes/hair/headgears.
We're not asking for many colors just for a few.

Furthermore almost all colors are the same combination of BROWN (it's really, really ugly) and any color. I have seen only like 3 good colors: second of male mechanic,female AB(both) and wanderer(both)... no more...

Really color clothes aren't that complicated... Even pservers got it Xdd.
And by the way more hairstyles could be nice too.

(Pd: I don't speak english very good then sorry for my mistakes =/)

Edited by iDanii, 13 January 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#39 Kaiji

Kaiji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

1000x thumbs up for this! and also those flying flag emoticon when you press ctrl 1-9

#40 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

Oooh my gf would be happy too if theres more hairstyle, gg

#41 ShinWolf

ShinWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationWhere Purple Drank is King
  • Server:You know that one server

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

I wouldn't mind a option to be bald. I hate seeing stunt doubles..

#42 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

I post here because it was a good topic and I want GMs to read it seriously.
There is no only guys playing ragnarok. I'm a girl and I love to have cute chars! I would love to be able to choose my favorite clothes color. And i know some guys would like it too.

I have seen at least 7 decent differents colors for each char,I mean colors that look good, that don't seem a vomit and are cute.
(I am not sure if I can post images of those then I won't unless you tell me I can)

If it's about seem like a pserver. I really need to tell you that Pservers look so cute. There are not problems with those colors. yes, it's true that people made some weird colors that are so bad and sometimes are annoying, but not all colors are annoying.

Something i like about it is that i could recognize characters... when i see a friend walking around i know who is because he got an special combination of clothes/hair/headgears.
We're not asking for many colors just for a few.

Furthermore almost all colors are the same combination of BROWN (it's really, really ugly) and any color. I have seen only like 3 good colors: second of male mechanic,female AB(both) and wanderer(both)... no more...

Really color clothes aren't that complicated... Even pservers got it Xdd.
And by the way more hairstyles could be nice too.

(Pd: I don't speak english very good then sorry for my mistakes =/)

Why would it matter if it's a girl or guy playing the game?

#43 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

Because girls play it for fun and we guys take it seriously. Meaning, they're all into playdolls and we're into action.

Do you get it? :bow:

#44 iDanii

iDanii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

Because guys tend to care less about those things, at least that's what i see... if you do, that's great. I said it because (for me) characters seem to be dudes with those brown clothes, and i don't like my chars to seem a dude hehe... . I have been playing ragnarok for years and i love woes, pvp, mvp, bg, isn't only like playdolls... But i love cute characters too. I enjoy dressing my char as much as partying o mvping (: ... :bow:

By the way... did you see that all characters have brown in their clothes? lool that's weird D; xD

#45 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

Because guys tend to care less about those things, at least that's what i see... if you do, that's great. I said it because (for me) characters seem to be dudes with those brown clothes, and i don't like my chars to seem a dude hehe... . I have been playing ragnarok for years and i love woes, pvp, mvp, bg, isn't only like playdolls... But i love cute characters too. I enjoy dressing my char as much as partying o mvping (: ... :bow:

By the way... did you see that all characters have brown in their clothes? lool that's weird D; xD

Nothing more weird-er than Dancer's Scream.

Too much for a teen rated game.

#46 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

Can't do that. It would mean admitting that private servers have something better.

#47 iDanii

iDanii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationColombia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

Can't do that. It would mean admitting that private servers have something better.

Is that a reason to do not give to players what they want? that is not a nice input.

#48 VermillionT

VermillionT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationI travel across Midgard, aimlessly.
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

Actually, there's some really good hairstyles on Private servers. I've seen long hairstyles that sway as you walk on eAthena. It might pay to rip them off /gg.

#49 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

Because guys tend to care less about those things, at least that's what i see... if you do, that's great. I said it because (for me) characters seem to be dudes with those brown clothes, and i don't like my chars to seem a dude hehe... . I have been playing ragnarok for years and i love woes, pvp, mvp, bg, isn't only like playdolls... But i love cute characters too. I enjoy dressing my char as much as partying o mvping (: ... :blah:

Males like to be aesthetically pleasing also. If they say otherwise, they are lying.

#50 bored

bored

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

speaking of hair, what are these Posted Image and where can i get them :blah:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users