- Halloween Event : Ecto Exterminators Ends
- Halloween Event : Queen of the Dead Ends
- Halloween Spooky Machine : Ends
- Sale of Halloween Spooky Pack/Crate ends
- Sale of Witch's Pumpkin Hat : Ends
- Sale of Gozarian Mask : Ends
- HE Bubble Gum Sale starts up for 1 week 600pt for a box
- Green Ale will be removed from Carts.
- Green Ale will gain a cooldown time of 10 seconds for reuse. and weight increased to 25.
- HE Bubble Gum and HE BM and BM X3 will gain a 1 minute cooldown (to prevent accidentally using too many)
- Dracula will only resummon mob when 2 or less Bats remain. This is so people actually trying to kill Drac can kill off the mob to a fleeable point, mob HP remains supercharged.
- Looking at the seals issue on Ymir, we may have to move some maps to get it working as intended, many maps may be shuffled around this maintenance to optimize.
- New Turnins (we'll post which ones soon)
70-95 Einbroch Mine
- Teddy Bear
- Waste Stove
105-120 Juperos Center
- Green Dimik
- Blue Dimik
- Orange Dimik
- Red Dimik
125 -140 Manuk Field
- Bradium Golem
- Turnin for Green Ales, Go to the Spooky Machine and turnin
5 Green Ales = 2 Ygg Seed
5 Green Ales = 1 Yggdrasilberry
- 2 VIP only quests
Talk to the Chef in Eden Group
Offers Quest to hunt 200 Drosera to get 6 Drocera Tentacle and a bit of EXP
Also 200 Gazeti, to get 6 ice Piece and some EXP.
These are 1 time a day quests for VIP, only 1 of them can be taken per day, we will add the other ingredients as time goes on.
- Upgrader "Enriched Hammer" comes to town in the Eden Group.
He uses Enriched Ore to attempt to safely upgrade +7 gear to +9. It still costs zeny (20,000) but he uses the "enhanced rates" rather than the normal rates like the HD upgrader does.
- Double Drops this week for Veteran's Day celebration
- Evil Marcher hat and Holy Marcher hat effects will match their descriptions
- +9 Morroc Minion Doll will cast Critical wounds when attacking, in addition to casting it when attacked (as usual)
Future plans is to have a combined use of both HD and Enriched but no z cost to do this same type of function. But this is an event so it is a bit less item intensive than the long term version will be.
- Next Week
Eden Merit Badge redemption becomes more expensive, Gramps will double his payout for VIP.
- 2 = 10x "KVM Badge"
2 = 10x "Bravery"
2 = 10x "Valor"
5 = 5x "Medium Life Potion"
5 = 5x "Life Insurance"
5 = 5x "Token Of Siegfried"
7 = 1x "Job Battle Manual"
8 = 1x "Reset Stone"
Green Ale Change: The reuse timer is likely going to happen with 14.1 anyway, so this is the most humane way I can think of to not make them account bound or change their healing rate. Just a warning though, next St Pats the Green Ales will degenerate as they "get stale" so in March/April they will be 50% heal, and every month after they go down 10% until they are 0% value when they will deleted. We will do a couple "green ale" seasons a year where they are refreshed. St pats hat will work best during those seasons.
This week there is an exchanger in place of the Spooky Machine that will eat your Green Ales and give you Ygg seeds and Ygg Berries. This is so you can "cash out" now.