Maintenance 11/8/2011 - Page 12 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maintenance 11/8/2011

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#276 cornelias

cornelias

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:43 AM

yeah, the +9 is pathetic

#277 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:45 AM

Dude shut up they doing the best they can...stop being a brat!

awww chill, he is just raging because he loves the game soooooo much and cant wait to play it

always look on the bright side and the world will be filled with love

now...

ACID BOMB!!!

#278 Ekichan

Ekichan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

Is that it for the +9 minion dolls? It seems like so little and so useless! You guys made it sound like it will be like an awesome thing like the rideword hat. But all it is is just more junk hat with useless attributes. My family, my friend and I spent almost 90 bucks and that is it? I guess, we know better next time not to buy anything blind folded!

agree. its not even worth selling

#279 crabber

crabber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

Dude shut up they doing the best they can...stop being a brat!

I bet you havent done anything professional in your life so you wouldnt know how much Time is worth.

#280 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:49 AM

[/b][*]Upgrader "Enriched Hammer" comes to town in the Eden Group.
He uses Enriched Ore to attempt to safely upgrade +7 gear to +9. It still costs zeny (20,000) but he uses the "enhanced rates" rather than the normal rates like the HD upgrader does.

Wait, you get ENHANCED rates and SAFETY to +9? Wow, way to :) things up. You're gonna see +10's all over the place now.

Edited by huad, 09 November 2011 - 03:52 AM.

#281 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

Please make halloween hats tradable :)

(and put morroc doll on the chopping block for next hat recycler too /spin)

Edited by Hrothmund, 09 November 2011 - 03:50 AM.

#282 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

I bet you havent done anything professional in your life so you wouldnt know how much Time is worth.

professional gamer
pfft..

#283 Kuwano

Kuwano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:51 AM

Double drops, again? Go go, boters >.<

#284 LangyLang

LangyLang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:55 AM

awwmahgawd - spent so much now i have to cut the head off... oh well ..lol...it's ugly and useless! HAHAHAHA

#285 crabber

crabber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:55 AM

professional gamer
pfft..

This is not the time or the place for you guys to critisize me when the ones responsilbe for the dealy are the GMs.. i just happen to have a couple of hours to play coz i like to enjoy some ro every few days and BAM i find out that the GMs are 3 hours late than their scheduled maintenance time.. don't judge me and grow up.

#286 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • Server:bot infested

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:56 AM

as a computer professional i'd never test anything on live servers without getting it to work on my test server......just saying......
if it fails hard to go back to original working condition if not done properly......u should have just gone for new turn ins n removed the halloween stuff.......Bite Off Only What You Can Chew.........

#287 sendo

sendo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:57 AM

Please make black devil's mask tradable as well

#288 BIade

BIade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:04 AM

It's up ^

#289 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:05 AM

oo thanks

#290 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:12 AM

its up now.

#291 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:15 AM

Yes we could have canceled maintenance, but then we would be behind and everything goes to hell in a hand basket if we don't do the maintenance. We said we would make these changes and we were obligated to do them, even when a server dieing takes out our prepped work and makes us start over.

And we were less than 2 hours over (daylight savings time)

And about Morroc Minion, we asked in a poll what people wanted and really there wasn't anything all that wowzer suggested, so giving critical wounds was what we came up with, what would you like instead?

#292 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:16 AM

its up now.

Sakray gets stuck on "Please wait..." and then I'm disconnected. Lol

This is annoying.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Rukario, 09 November 2011 - 04:19 AM.

#293 rawrrx33

rawrrx33

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:18 AM

Sakray gets stuck on "Please wait..." and then I'm disconnected. Lol

This is annoying.

Posted Image

Yep, Char Servers seems to be down. >:

#294 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

• Future plans is to have a combined use of both HD and Enriched but no z cost to do this same type of function. But this is an event so it is a bit less item intensive than the long term version will be.
  • Next Week
    Eden Merit Badge redemption becomes more expensive, Gramps will double his payout for VIP.
  • 2 = 10x "KVM Badge"
    2 = 10x "Bravery"
    2 = 10x "Valor"
    5 = 5x "Medium Life Potion"
    5 = 5x "Life Insurance"
    5 = 5x "Token Of Siegfried"
    7 = 1x "Job Battle Manual"
    8 = 1x "Reset Stone"

The reason for the Eden Merit Badge price update is I can't lower the payout below 1 (for math reasons) and I need a lower denominator to divide in, some MVPs would be dropping like 2-3 EBM worth of stuff but only cost 2 to resummon, creating inflation. We want to add more things into the Eden merit badge cycle but we need to be able to have the minimum EBM price lower a bit.

If that ^ is the case

~ then let Battle Grounds KVM side get 1 EMB for losers 2 EMB for winners instead of the badges.
~likewise for the Battle Grounds Tierra and Flavious. 1EBM for losers and 2 for winners.
~ our wish = it's also due this coming maintenance /gg

#295 futendoji

futendoji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

If the green ale issue is gonna continue over the next days-weecks, please gms 1 of you go to alligator map and monitorize, coz if bots cant get green ales, they will go back to farm ygg seeds like they used to do 2 years ago..... so we simply trade ales of, and take in ygg seeds, same efect more weight, wtf weight?? does weight matter that much?? it doesnt when you use a item that restores sp and hp. so whats done here is just move a suposed problem around and losing time and efforts, iff you seriously wana make botters life a pain, start listening to easy changes who can trap them:
Fr example when you talk to kafra ladie make the dialog options rotate, so storage isnt always in answer slot 1 or 0, same for quests, make the dialogs shuffle so that we actually have to read the answers and the questions we are asked.

Also returning to green ales, chaos status sux, its ok on rk to get chaos from ales, coz yo just keep spaming skills while using ales, so you dont need to move, but any char that needs to move to minimize the incoming dmgs will hate ales. I understand the move of puting cool down timers on the big healing items, but thats ro, not ultima online, or lineage 2, ro has ever tryed to avoid seem like a turn based or dice game. So think if changes are in the line of ro, or consider that you are changing the audience ro is aiming for, althought in such a vetteran game like ro, i can understand the changes to enfatize the diferences etween ro and other games, ut seriously, i dont want or need a cute-kawai WoW, if i would like the "balanced" wow tipe gaiming i wouldnt be playing ro, and i started in IRO open betta....
Just remember, i cant remember any real balance between clases since second jobs arrived, but they where complementary,Ok, ill admit for the pvp-woe part of the game there need to be some balances made, well, im sry for the wall, and for now, im gona stop and leave, have fun all, and be nice ;-)

P.D. Sry if i offended any one, it is not the intention.

#296 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:59 AM

Chaos is a stupid status alignment. It only stops mobility classes [except sura]. And breaks on any hit. Aka Requiem card is useless.

I would say to debuff the character with 5s of being unable to use skills. Or even the cooldown being added by chance.

#297 Sheckley

Sheckley

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationiRO Valk

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:00 AM

Pls end the effects of Witch Pumpkin Hat bots using the hat all over the world! :)

#298 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:28 AM

is there a double drop event or not?

#299 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

• Green Ale will gain a cooldown time of 10 seconds for reuse. and weight increased to 25.

Green Ale Change: The reuse timer is likely going to happen with 14.1 anyway, so this is the most humane way I can think of to not make them account bound or change their healing rate.

:)

This is probably the wisest method to wean us all off of ales.

Just a warning though, next St Pats, the Green Ales will degenerate as they "get stale" so in March/April they will be 50% heal, and then each month after that, they go down 10% until they are 0% value when they will deleted. We will do a couple "green ale" seasons a year where they are refreshed. St pats hat will work best during those seasons.

I think the reuse and weight changes alone would have been fine, but I guess we can adapt to this too.... Seems just a little excessive though, imo.

But yeah, I know that I, at least, will adapt. Can't speak for anyone else though.

#300 LucyGirl

LucyGirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

Heim, could you PLEASE deactivate the use of vending skills inside eden? PLEEEEEEEEEEASSSEEEEE!!!

It's so annoying trying to find a party in there or make proper use of NPC's. Most new users can't find NPC's or don't even know what's going on in there, making them get bored from the early gaming experience. Even myself, an average player, with a Lv150 RK (meaning I usually have no reason to go in there), find frustrating going there just to show my friends or new players where NPC's are because they can't see them.

Do this please. Disable all skills in Eden, it's supposed to be for new players and Eden is not new player friendly at all.
We have prontera and other towns for chats and vends. Fix it, letting people skill abuse by moving vendors and chat rooms is not an acceptable way of dealing with the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users