• This topic is locked This topic is locked
355 replies to this topic

#126 firemaster00

firemaster00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:17 AM

Rideword hat... because its only really useful for leveling, not pvp, so everyone should have one.

KVM badges

do NOT do CoD or bene guardian or skull cap.... those had their time and now they rare for a reason

#127 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:19 AM

Crown of Deceit please!

lemmy gess your along with the other people who wanted mvp card album aslo :/

#128 Uruwashii

Uruwashii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:20 AM

I'm with heim that rideword hat is a premium item due to it's current value. S Class lucky box imo :P

I have 2 +9 rwh's that's constantly being lent out. idc if they are devalued to be honest haha. Just don't add snake head >_> I like being one of the few to have one.

#129 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:24 AM

I don't really get your problem with Crown of Deceit...
is it so hard to bear that others who weren't around at this time wanna get one too?
It's a pretty rare gear and honestly, if it comes back it should be S Class like Rideword Hat to keep the value high.
I can understand arguments about keeping the value and I'm all in with it, too.
But just because you have one and don't want others to have one too... that's a bit harsh, don't you think?

#130 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:37 AM

Extinc heasgears lol, like large hibiscus, collectors item.^^,

#131 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:37 AM

I say a BIG NO to RIDE WORD HAT. I just paid 850million zeny for a RIDE WORD HAT. If you bring back the RIDE WORD HAT thats unfair for the people that just paid a crap load for it -.-x i know this sounds selfish..but what if i wanted to sale this right now? Which i do in a few weeks once i hit 150..but if you bring it back ill lose so much z that i paid for in WPE. NO RIDEWORD HAT PLEASE!

Personal interests over majority's needs? If you've made bad decisions, don't rage on the entire server.

Face it, the demand for RWH has grown larger. And it's time for them to increase the supply again. How can the middle to lower class Midgardian afford to spend 850m on a hat that's basically used for leveling? Yeah you can say they're used for MVP-ing as well, but most people would probably use it for leveling.

And yes, I have an RWH.

So yeah -
Rideword Hat
Kafra Shop rentals (newer weapons and stuff)
Cheaper Consumables
Middle Gear (Pref. Sunnies[1]? :P)

#132 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:40 AM

Rideword hat... because its only really useful for leveling, not pvp, so everyone should have one.

KVM badges

do NOT do CoD or bene guardian or skull cap.... those had their time and now they rare for a reason

Yes to rideword but no to CoD? RWH is rare for a reason too.

Let me guess, you don't want CoD back because it'll devalue the 3 you have? I said nothing about MVP cards.

#133 s0rrow

s0rrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

observer please. i really just want that for the looks. the looks of this thing omg... if i could rate it, it would be:

#134 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:48 AM

The problem on Hugel Medals is...

What would you do with them? Only use them to spam exp?

Maybe adding new prizes to Hugel Medals with way higher costs would be good for something... x3 manuals costing 1000 medals each? Hmmm~~~~~~~~~~~ Or 14.1 gear... Or old boxtered gear [Like Sprout Hat and Beer Hat]...

The same thing as most systems. People would invest more in the medals if "better" prizes were offered. Then getting rid of the blank card bots and done.

I am a hat hunter, so I would want ALL hats /gg

Edited by asayuu, 16 November 2011 - 06:54 AM.

#135 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:48 AM

TBH I think the headgears most people are suggesting like rideword/cod/observer should be up in x-mas boxes for their usefulness and rarity.

For this one I would say:

Four leaf clover in mouth, OR ninja scroll, OR well chewed pencil OR umbala spirit
Koneko hat / moonlight flower hat / bell Ribbon / kafra band / fish in mouth / gryphon hat (any other cute old hats?)
Mischievous fairy / filir pinions

#136 s0rrow

s0rrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

observer is not hugely useful to me. i have sense anyways since i main a warlock. again, just for the looks.

#137 ikeren

ikeren

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Locationchicity
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:51 AM

Discount VIP pleaseeee
For me. ;_;

#138 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:52 AM

I don't really get your problem with Crown of Deceit...
is it so hard to bear that others who weren't around at this time wanna get one too?
It's a pretty rare gear and honestly, if it comes back it should be S Class like Rideword Hat to keep the value high.
I can understand arguments about keeping the value and I'm all in with it, too.
But just because you have one and don't want others to have one too... that's a bit harsh, don't you think?

i have no problem with others getting one.... i have a problem with it being re-released... a old discontinued event quest item is just that...it can be obtained through trading... that's what makes it a event... that's what makes its special. that's what makes it rare. if they re-release it now.... all the ones my guildys and old time freinds and my self.. the CoDs we broke in refignhning.. would have just been a big "graaah". just so a bunch of players can say.. i wana buy it with real money

#139 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:55 AM

Yes to rideword but no to CoD? RWH is rare for a reason too.

Let me guess, you don't want CoD back because it'll devalue the 3 you have? I said nothing about MVP cards.

i dont give a crap about... the value of my CoD... what i do give a crap about.. is a old event quest item, becomming buyables from people who think that every item in the game should be able to be bought with rl monies... every mmo has old event items... and a silent promiss most games make is they will not re-release old event items... thats what makes them event only... if thier tradeable thats what that makes them go up in value. yes.. but it also makes it a collectable... ffs id be happy if it was not trade able.

Edited by llzarrockll, 16 November 2011 - 07:03 AM.

#140 firemaster00

firemaster00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:57 AM

also bring some slotted mid headgear around again. supply is getting low lately, and they pretty much always stay the same price.

#141 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:03 AM

i dont give a crap about... the value of my CoD... what i do give a crap about.. is a old event quest item, becomming buyables from people who think that every item in the game should be able to be bought with rl monies.

You'd scream murder if it was a MVP drop. It's not about RL money, it's almost impossible to obtain unless you have a friend with one quitting. One seller every 2-3 months on Ygg.

#142 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:07 AM

You'd scream murder if it was a MVP drop. It's not about RL money, it's almost impossible to obtain unless you have a friend with one quitting. One seller every 2-3 months on Ygg.

thats the point sweety... think of it as a old.. antique.. sold from a verry old lady to you.. or something inherited when a freind died... the particular rare object was only obtained when she was around..or if you obtained something rare at at a convention. and then you will understand what im fussing about... if it was a mvp drop and not a old event item.. thats a compleatly diffrent story
what you guys want is no diffrent then if they started selling dumpling pets... or any other item that was event only obtainable, and tradeable

Edited by llzarrockll, 16 November 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#143 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:07 AM

i dont give a crap about... the value of my CoD... what i do give a crap about.. is a old event quest item, becomming buyables from people who think that every item in the game should be able to be bought with rl monies... every mmo has old event items... and a silent promiss most games make is they will not re-release old event items... thats what makes them event only... if thier tradeable thats what that makes them go up in value. yes.. but it also makes it a collectable... ffs id be happy if it was not trade able.

So basically 'waah, only I and a few other people from that time should be allowed to have a headgear that is now recommended as a must-have tool to any sorceror or caster's basic build?"

Come off it. Rarity is overrated. Others need a chance to have these important high-tier gears too, not just oldies.

And no, you can't just say 'buy it' because as new players come in, the demand for these items increases and the supply decreases.

#144 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:13 AM

So basically 'waah, only I and a few other people from that time should be allowed to have a headgear that is now recommended as a must-have tool to any sorceror or caster's basic build?"

Come off it. Rarity is overrated. Others need a chance to have these important high-tier gears too, not just oldies.

And no, you can't just say 'buy it' because as new players come in, the demand for these items increases and the supply decreases.

how about we start selling god items in the kaffra shop then..?

#145 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:14 AM

Changed systems means changed things. Rideword and CoD were "useless" [understand this as "less useful" please] on pre-renewal, because how easy was reaching fast cast (for CoD), and the real way to level was single-target melee (for Rideword).

Now that 150 dex is not instant cast anymore, and lots of AOE melee skills entered teh game, they got useful.

Maybe on the Kafra Shop should have nerfed versions of those items instead of the "official" ones. They would have their epic hats, but those would be weaker than the original ones.

Edited by asayuu, 16 November 2011 - 07:19 AM.

#146 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

thats the point sweety... think of it as a old.. antique.. sold from a verry old lady to you.. or something inherited when a freind died... the particular rare object was only obtained when she was around..or if you obtained something rare at at a convention. and then you will understand what im fussing about... if it was a mvp drop and not a old event item.. thats a compleatly diffrent story

You are really creepy ... see it that way, it's an event that took place before the servers went F2P, so 95% of the population can't get one. There's too much demand to care about your nostalgia feeling.

To add to the list

- Well-chewed pencil
- Donut in mouth
- Pirate dagger

You classify an item that was given like hotcakes pre-renewal as a god item?

Edited by Shiroi17, 16 November 2011 - 07:17 AM.

#147 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:21 AM

You are really creepy ... see it that way, it's an event that took place before the servers went F2P, so 95% of the population can't get one. There's too much demand to care about your nostalgia feeling.

To add to the list

- Well-chewed pencil
- Donut in mouth
- Pirate dagger

You classify an item that was given like hotcakes pre-renewal as a god item?

lol your just a troll who supports rwt :/.. creepy .. yeeeeeh, when im pointing the reality that CoD is a antique item... you call me creepy... just cuz you want to buy one for 10$

#148 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:27 AM

Wow your builds require god items to be decent?

nub

#149 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:29 AM

lol your just a troll who supports rwt :/.. creepy .. yeeeeeh, when im pointing the reality that CoD is a antique item... you call me creepy... just cuz you want to buy one for 10$

I called you creepy because it's creepy how much you care about a freebie item that was given 3~ years ago. Not sure what rwt is but I'm pretty sure it's about spending money. The servers and people working on this game aren't free. They need to be paid, so yes I support the cash shop? I'm not planning on dishing out 10$ myself, at least not yet. I want the supply to go up so I can buy one in game. Be it the supply in game doesn't go up enough and I can't find one, then yes I am willing to spend a 10$ once. If I felt bad about spending 5-10$ for an item then I'd just skip 1 VIP month.

Calling me a troll because I disagree with you. Sure.

Edited by Shiroi17, 16 November 2011 - 07:29 AM.

#150 Densebrains

Densebrains

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:31 AM

Black Frame Glasses [1] If you have a sale it is a deal!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users