355 replies to this topic

#151 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:36 AM

I called you creepy because it's creepy how much you care about a freebie item that was given 3~ years ago. Not sure what rwt is but I'm pretty sure it's about spending money. The servers and people working on this game aren't free. They need to be paid, so yes I support the cash shop? I'm not planning on dishing out 10$ myself, at least not yet. I want the supply to go up so I can buy one in game. Be it the supply in game doesn't go up enough and I can't find one, then yes I am willing to spend a 10$ once. If I felt bad about spending 5-10$ for an item then I'd just skip 1 VIP month.

Calling me a troll because I disagree with you. Sure.

i feel the same for event event item i get... and deep down you would to.. the gms held a event that you obtained a xmass hat or something. and then a few years l8er some noobs start yelling "I WANT IT NOW LEMMY BUT IT FROM YOU GMS FOR RL MONIES PLEASE."

#152 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:40 AM

i feel the same for event event item i get... and deep down you would to.. the gms held a event that you obtained a xmass hat or something. and then a few years l8er some noobs start yelling "I WANT IT NOW LEMMY BUT IT FROM YOU GMS FOR RL MONIES PLEASE."

You'd still cry about it if they re-released the whole event. It's not even a question of RL money. The difference back then and now is the game wasn't F2P. Now it is. I didn't see you cry about Spare card being re-released last month or did I miss it?

#153 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:44 AM

The thing with CoD is...
It's just plain good and usefull. It's a headgear that has an incredible value for it's effects. But on the same hand, it wasn't rare to begin with, because it was given out by a quest everyone at this time could do.
So newer players have a hard time getting an headgear that is extremly usefull, because the quest is gone.
Rideword Hat at least got re released in a Lucky Box later on (as I started fresh on this server), and I think if it's put into a lucky box as really rare drop, that's fine if it's not overdone. And I think the same way on the CoD too.
Especially when people now state that it wasn't that usefull before Renewal - things changed.
As another example:
Heart Ribbon Hairband is rare for similiar reasons - it was limited from the start.
But in contrary to the CoD, it's just a cute gear, all it's value comes from the cuteness and the rarity. And that's why those headgears should stay rare.
A Headgear that has such an value like the CoD because of it's effect should be obtainable for others, too, because it would still keep it's value afterwards. Again, not overdoing it like with the Rideword Hat of course, that's a must.

Besides this... in a time where you can sell WPE for Zeny and buy WPE for Zeny legally from other players (not bots of course), "Pay to Win" isn't fitting at all...
Try to see it this way:
If CoD comes back and is obtainable from Lucky Boxes with an S rate - you still can argue that you were one of the lucky persons who could use it's effect previously, that's also an privilege.

On another note:

I'm against Four-Leaf Clover in Nov or Dec.
Simply because it's not fitting.
I would love it though to see it in the Kafra Shop again next St Patricks Day :3
That's simply the time the headgear should become obtainable again, and I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be put into Kafra Shop for 300-500 KP again.

#154 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:47 AM

No convex mirrors no convex mirrors no convex mirrors.

I'd like to see some new hats

#155 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:50 AM

The thing with CoD is...
It's just plain good and usefull. It's a headgear that has an incredible value for it's effects. But on the same hand, it wasn't rare to begin with, because it was given out by a quest everyone at this time could do.
So newer players have a hard time getting an headgear that is extremly usefull, because the quest is gone.
Rideword Hat at least got re released in a Lucky Box later on (as I started fresh on this server), and I think if it's put into a lucky box as really rare drop, that's fine if it's not overdone. And I think the same way on the CoD too.
Especially when people now state that it wasn't that usefull before Renewal - things changed.
As another example:
Heart Ribbon Hairband is rare for similiar reasons - it was limited from the start.
But in contrary to the CoD, it's just a cute gear, all it's value comes from the cuteness and the rarity. And that's why those headgears should stay rare.
A Headgear that has such an value like the CoD because of it's effect should be obtainable for others, too, because it would still keep it's value afterwards. Again, not overdoing it like with the Rideword Hat of course, that's a must.

Besides this... in a time where you can sell WPE for Zeny and buy WPE for Zeny legally from other players (not bots of course), "Pay to Win" isn't fitting at all...
Try to see it this way:
If CoD comes back and is obtainable from Lucky Boxes with an S rate - you still can argue that you were one of the lucky persons who could use it's effect previously, that's also an privilege.
times like this i wish they would release a diffrent hat thru kaffra shop with similar or same effect

On another note:

I would love it though to see it in the Kafra Shop again next St Patricks Day :3
That's simply the time the headgear should become obtainable again, and I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be put into Kafra Shop for 300-500 KP again.

i wish they would still release a diffrent hat with same or similar effect.. rather then just screw people over who did teh quest for them..and such

Edited by llzarrockll, 16 November 2011 - 07:51 AM.

#156 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

Crap! Heim, I almost forgot to mention!

Adventurer's Backpack[1] please!

#157 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:01 AM

How can you be screwed over when you obtained an item for free and now people would have to spend money?

Only people possibly being screwed over is the ones who paid very high zeny for those items. A few days prior, even there I'm sure it'd be worth it.

Edited by Shiroi17, 16 November 2011 - 08:01 AM.

#158 Opusdei

Opusdei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationNorth CA

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:08 AM

++Bump on Bonus Kafra Point Conversion please!! :P

#159 Stone2

Stone2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Hi to all,
My Suggestion would be :

-Gigantic Magestic Goat[1] (It is quite hard to run the shrine quest without proper help and guild if you arent active for WOE
and the Cursed Bapho doll is hard to get or sold in market for a very high price~Cant afford it)

-Observer (It's a must :P )

-Evil Flying Wings[1]~together with the current Flapping Angel Wings.

-Crown Of Deceit

-Rideword Hat

-Umbala Spirit

-Pirate's Dagger (Maybe With a ATK +5% / FLEE or PERFECT DODGE +5)-since it's cash item.

-Upgrade Certs(Head/Body/Weapon) Sell it per Cert and Bulk. For some ppl who wants only Certs will get upset with all sorts
of stuff except Cert for those random boxes. Then they have to create a Vender just to sell items. What about to those who dont
have a vender. At least to be fair for us to get what we paid for,not some other randoms.

-Slotting Ads :)

That's all that i can think of for now. No offence to anyone for my silly suggestions. Have fun in the game! Njoy!

Edited by Stone2, 16 November 2011 - 12:23 PM.

#160 Dioznitsio

Dioznitsio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationVeracruz, Mexico
  • Server:Valkyrie

my vote goes for ninja scroll

#161 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

Stone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, good ideas, except the Giant Magestic Goat. I prefer ingame gears being obtainable ingame, and not buying it done from Kafra Shop.

Personal reasons, to encourage playing the game, you know~~~~~~~^_^

#162 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

Crap! Heim, I almost forgot to mention!

Adventurer's Backpack[1] please!

Tut tut, wait for the patch my good man.

#163 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:13 AM

Wonder why we are having a discount now when Christmas is just around the corner and there could be potentially even better items on sale?

Because of the Black Friday hype. Heimdolla FTW.

#164 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:14 AM

i should sell my +9 un carded rideword

#165 Factotum

Factotum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

My vote would be:
Rideword hat [1]
Crown of Deciet [1]
Snake Head[1]
Skull Cap [1]
Flying Evil Wing [1]
Michevieous Fairy
Well-Chewed Pencil
Four Leaf Clover
kVM Badges
3x Battle Manuals
Mystical Card Album

Then as for a sale I would like to see a discount of HD oridecon/Elunium/Bradium/Carnium, Enriched Oridecon/Elunium, HE Gum, and 500 Giant Fly Wings

#166 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

Better do it now before the price drops.

Definitely should put OCA/MCA in the next groove pack :)
I don't see why people would want the certs in it, since when this groove pack is implemented, Enriched Hammer will be gone. :P
(11/22)

Edit: I vote for an extra week of Enriched Hammer to coincide with buying more WPE for this groove pack :rofl:

Edited by Falcifer, 16 November 2011 - 08:22 AM.

#167 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:39 AM

Actually this is true, but for the same reason COD should be for Anniversary quest only, since COD, Purple hat, the bag on the head, baseball cap and other anniversary hats should be only for anniversary.

This make me thing we should valk feather hat, bell ribbon hat as a xmas quest only and moon rabbit hat also for the lunar new year.

Rose in mouth for valentines day

Edited by Kiryu, 16 November 2011 - 08:42 AM.

#168 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

The real question is: If they are gonna re-release the hats, will they be on lucky box or are they gonna be sold right on the shop? We all know the first option is gonna be a money hoarder for WP/Gravity.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 16 November 2011 - 08:44 AM.

#169 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:50 AM

This thread is about what you guys want in this next sales event. Not why you dont want something else wants, your opinion about why you dont want something implemented is useless anyways because if they do feel like putting certain indiviudal items in like RWH or CoD....there going to whether you-_- about it or not.

I would like to see:
Umbala Spirit
Sunnies or a new type of slotted Mid headgear would be nice :rofl:
Ninja Scroll
Rideword hat would be nice for something along the lines of an S class item :P
Maybe you could throw the Evil Marching and Holy Marching hats into it :)
Id like to discuss about the D class items as well....I urge you not to throw merc classes or Korean rice cakes in there...maybe like +20 Food ingredients/ Something along the lines of a new food that gives 20% sp or +10% hp and sp.

#170 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:51 AM

I love gambling in groove packs/lucky boxes. I don't know why, but its more fun than upgrading

#171 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:51 AM

BBs =D

#172 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

Since people are asking for so many different headgears, most of them will probably be lumped in a Lucky Box, if Heim deems our suggestions worthy~

Hmm... maybe this upcoming Groove Pack can be a "throwback" thing? Of course, the items inside shouldn't be as good as a Rideword Hat or Crown of Deceit or anything, but some less useful retired stuff could be put in, like, umm... Baseball Caps, drooping Kafras, HE manuals/gum, and CONVEX MIRRORS (jk :P). Idk, I'm just throwing in weird ideas. :3

Edited by mintypudding, 16 November 2011 - 08:56 AM.

#173 Bobbbb

Bobbbb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:00 AM

rideword hat please

#174 htperkins

htperkins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

Wonder why we are having a discount now when Christmas is just around the corner and there could be potentially even better items on sale?

Two words.

Black Friday.

#175 WedgeAntilles

WedgeAntilles

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

Libra or Leo Zodiacs. Snake Head [1]. Need things for my battle AB XP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users