The Thanksgiving Weekend sales and events are over.
- End Double EXP
- Green Ales change to 5 Weight, no reuse and heal 10% HP/SP
- 50 Box of Food Ends
- HE Bubble Gum, and HE Battle Manuals discontinue being sold
Groove pack discontinues being sold
- Early Christmas Gift discontinues.
- Enriched Hammer leaves
- Troy finally moves into the Eden Group upstairs for all your Elite Slotting needs. Description will be updated with new location on the Slotting Advertisements
- Repair man can be found in the Eden Group kitchen, he can be convinced to help you despite his trying to relax there. will cost 10,000 per broken item
- Multi turnin on the Ale exchange.
- Thanksgiving quest "Chefs of Iron" continues to the 6th.
90-110 Rachel Field
- Hill Wind
- Desert Wolf
115-130 Abyss Lake
- Gold Acidus
- Blue Acidus 135-150 Scaraba Hall
- Antler Scaraba
- Rake Scaraba
- St Pats Hat will lose Green Ale dropping.
St Pats Hat will gain an effect on hit of doing the Green Ale heal. (As if you are drinking a Green Ale)
- Einbroch saves being updated. Kafra by Airship will save by Airship, Kafra by Inn will save by Inn, and both will have an Eden Representative.
- Izlude outdoors will get an Eden Representative by the Kafra
- Geffen Will receive 1 more Eden Representative in the 2 oclock position between the East exit and the Inn.
- Green Ale Turnin is updated to allow you to turnin more at 1 time, so you can do it faster.
Other things being looked at:
We are rebuilding Sakray from the ground up to attempt to resolve lingering showstopper bugs with the skill balance and 14.1 updates. We are doing it there so we know exactly how to do it correctly when the live server launch comes about. Most updates go smoothly as far as data transition goes, but 14.1 introduces a new mindset for how the database stuff works and it could potentially be a moderate disaster if not done 100% correctly when we come to the live. This is part of what is causing all the delays with our 14.1 update on Sakray, we are the first server to work with this package of updates as well, which has its own adventures as well.
- Updating dialog on the KVM/BG exchanger mailbox.
- Moving the Bargain Hunters box to the "Utility" Kafra.
- Checking several MVPs to be sure they have their Gravestone working.
- Gramps will take away your timer for the old "Cracked Buckler" turnin
Optimally Skill testing will start by Thursday this week, and December 6th we would load 14.1 on there too, launching the skill balance patch on the 6th or 13th on the live servers, with 14.1 following a week or 2 after in time for the Christmas holiday.
SO... Ale hat effect will occur with Magic and Physical as well just as the St. Pat hats originally did?????? with higher upgrade adding higher chance for effect?
please dont limit my Warlock to physical hitting to recover...