Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

Greetings to all in attendence.

Private Elections has been ordered in Morroc City, (Mercenary City), by The Mercenary Guild Elites.
Voted as the new Advisor in Morroc City, honoring Mercenary Law, i have to pass down the next vacant position on The Mercenary Guild's roster.....

(Duke Of Morroc City)
-------------------

The Role of the Duke is simple, stress-free, and leads to a highway.

- Morroc City Affairs.

- Invited to Sitdowns. (I've learned listening is more important than dividing, in the first-round)

- The Duke will be given a place of Operation, whether the're riding solo, or with company.

- Will be given access to The Blackmarket, (and if you gain merchant's respect, they'll maybe share coordinates of rare markets)

- Four Bodyguards will automaticlly be posted around you, (That protects your health-points from cruel intentions, your Guild-Members, Party Members, basicly any Warrior that's not the Duke Of MC.)

- Organizes Sitdowns...(However, if the Sitdown has true-pure meaning, Warriors and Legends alike, far & near on Panet Yggdrasil, will gather under one roof for thoughtfulness.)

- The Duke Of Morroc City leads their own Dynasty..(What was asked for every member that's Titled, don't embarass yourself, or The City's name.

- Also more detail, intel, & constructing is to be divided in private on Planet Yggdrasil, after the first round of Morroc City Election.

First Round Begins Now.....(We wish everyone good ventures.)

(24-hour....counting down...(When time expires, Winner with the most Votes in this Forum, will be appointed as Duke Of Morroc City.)

Edited by Scientistic, 28 November 2011 - 06:18 PM.

#2 HyuugaNeji

HyuugaNeji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

stop smoking crack

#3 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

I tried to understand, honest to goodness I did <3

#4 ShadowAsh

ShadowAsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

This one wasn't as hard to understand as some of his others ^^ vote to Scientistic /no1

#5 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

This one wasn't as hard to understand as some of his others ^^ vote to Scientistic /no1

You're much to kind, but being Advisor & Duke of Morroc City is too much stretching, too much stretching.

You can spin the wheel again, no worries:)

#6 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:24 PM

Such an interesting form of writing that I cannot comprehend...
+1 vote for Scientistic
(=

(wait I can't vote I'm on Ymir..)

#7 Blueflight

Blueflight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:32 PM

Here we go again...

#8 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

Keep striving for purple parallel and circle perpendicular, black bisector.

#9 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:36 PM

Such an interesting form of writing that I cannot comprehend...
+1 vote for Scientistic
(=

(wait I can't vote I'm on Ymir..)

Doesn't matter what Planet/Server your traveling on. If your vote makes a difference on Planet Yggdrasil, (Drive.).

#10 ShinWolf

ShinWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationWhere Purple Drank is King
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:You know that one server

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:07 AM

... :dunno:

#11 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:08 AM

Is this Japanese?

#12 Soulkyoko

Soulkyoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 913 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:30 AM

Its back again..really dude?

#13 htperkins

htperkins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

Gold.

#14 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:47 PM

-Planet Yggdrasil News-....(Live)

Receiving mailed literature wasn't expected, nor did i want to be selected as Duke Of MC, but academic logic is printed behind selection's handriting, never-the-less, thoughtfulness grammar's counting, so Morroc City will be common as the City Lights, when time passing is asserted.
Grand Openings, Creative Construction, and Market Networking, are permittedly option grounds wi'll begin with. (However), if one voiced for the City's dream, and are key-factors volinteering to build it, but the showroom's empty..., can it be built?
The answer's yes, but without City Activity, it may take the Ship months before arriving.

After my arrival on Planet Yggdrasil, The Brood was responsible for a Grand Opening, (yet), was promoted up in Morroc City's Rank, and as The Duke Of MC, it's my role to help MC's special interest Organizations, to find Leadership to steer that Grand Opening back on track...., (Which Includes)...

- A Base Of Operation/Building that's theirs only/(Including their Guild)

- The're Own Market: Only one slot for 1 Merchant of their choosing.

- Are Titled as Bonuses, which can enter a Tournament at anytime.

- Invitation to Daily City Activities

- Receives Bodyguard Protection.

- And details that will be awarded privately.

- But only in Morroc City can this be established. This Deal is For The Leadership who's hired.

Now for the most part, it can be said it's a crime, many Travelers chants there's nothing about, (yet), when something arrives, (because plenty have subscribed a conclusion Planet Ragnarok can't adventure beyond), healthy decorations remains unhugged. Message to all the doubters abroad..., how does one endorse ungratefulness, before one allow themselves to taste gratefulness?
(On Gameplanet, if it's proof a visitor requires, then you'll be standing in that same spot. Playing/Adventuring takes one places)

(Moving Forward)

Roaming Leadership in control of their own dynasty, if you want the Job, it's yours. And it's that simple.

The Exchange?...: Friend My Character, then You & Company can begin your adventure...( I'll be on-hand as Advisor & Duke of MC, if you ever need some advise, but will never interfere in your Campaign, since it's Desert Tradition in trusting the next Warrior, to get the job done at their own pace...

Edited by Scientistic, 30 November 2011 - 09:02 PM.

#15 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

After my trying of understanding of your posting in this thread, I have come to the conclusion that you indeed do partake in illegal tonic consumption as stated by poster number two HyuugaNeji.

#16 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

After my trying of understanding of your posting in this thread, I have come to the conclusion that you indeed do partake in illegal tonic consumption as stated by poster number two HyuugaNeji.

Didn't know you were easily influenced by anyone other than your own conscious. Please keep Morroc City separated from your civil war.

#17 ShadowAsh

ShadowAsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:19 PM

^ lol nice call :bang:

#18 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

Scientistic, WTH, really what the hell,......what....the....hell.

Where do you get this stuff from really? I understand you in your own fantasy world and such. And yes I like a lot of people have been around ro from the begining and we dont know where you are getting this crap.

Ok look if you have some type of fun story in your head, you know where all this crap is taking place, Write it down and post it in the "Creative Contraptions".
I really do encourage that.

I am hoping that is what this is all about, the fact that you have some backstory to some of the stuff in ro, although you have to understand that alot of others have come up with things liek that. And there IS alot of stuff in game as far as storyline of people in certain cities.

Now if its not that.....I am guessing your either delusional or looking for attention. If its the latter, just troll like so many other stupid people do.

#19 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

I'm starting to think Scientistic is actually a Harvard professor trying to mind-_- us all.

#20 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:38 PM

Where do you get this stuff from really? I understand you in your own fantasy world and such. And yes I like a lot of people have been around ro from the begining and we dont know where you are getting this crap.

Ok look if you have some type of fun story in your head, you know where all this crap is taking place, Write it down and post it in the "Creative Contraptions".

I am hoping that is what this is all about, the fact that you have some backstory to some of the stuff in ro, although you have to understand that alot of others have come up with things liek that. And there IS alot of stuff in game as far as storyline of people in certain cities.

Now if its not that.....I am guessing your either delusional or looking for attention. If its the latter, just troll like so many other stupid people do.

Well.., from my reentry, my flight was asked to relanded on Planet Yggdrasil... So the question remains, who am i, and why i wished from the beginning to blend in? That's one treasure no one gets to examine, or is that really true?

(Those are the questions my friend).

Edited by Scientistic, 30 November 2011 - 09:43 PM.

#21 Cylon

Cylon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

Huh :/

#22 Cylon

Cylon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:22 PM

Huh? :/

#23 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

Since you been traveling from the beginning, i'll share something with you many graduating from the starting-line, should've known exist on Planet Ragnarok, (In interest of Video Game Bonuses.).

Many Planet Ragnarok Legends who felt there was more, (with unique Understanding), were asked as Creative Dreamers, to RPG about Daily City Activity, (which options a City, Capital, or Village, to feel, look, and politic Gamelife Activity), that literature greatly into The New Age, but in words of Story-Saga. (That small group of Headmasters expanded into a Dynasty now)

Most Chapters as to what's in play, what's taking place, and what's soon to follow, is not on record. Why is simple. There exist associations that's only on Planets/Servers, who don't ventures by the rules, since rules doen't reside on Gameplanet. (Anyone will follow a Title, but it take Understanding to venture beyond competion)

From where i've been standing for a long time, a News Board shouldn't have to remind a True Gamer, when they log offline the Story continue driving, or if it's concealing bonuses by Key Warriors who advanced on Planet Yggd. (Out-World is the Control Booth of an Intersection, but to discover what rest in the distant planes, the traveler have to venture

(I can bite more than i'm surpose chew, but i can share this with you)

Edited by Scientistic, 30 November 2011 - 11:21 PM.

#24 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:05 AM

Since you been traveling from the beginning, i'll share something with you many graduating from the starting-line, should've known exist on Planet Ragnarok, (In interest of Video Game Bonuses.).

Many Planet Ragnarok Legends who felt there was more, (with unique Understanding), were asked as Creative Dreamers, to RPG about Daily City Activity, (which options a City, Capital, or Village, to feel, look, and politic Gamelife Activity), that literature greatly into The New Age, but in words of Story-Saga. (That small group of Headmasters expanded into a Dynasty now)

Most Chapters as to what's in play, what's taking place, and what's soon to follow, is not on record. Why is simple. There exist associations that's only on Planets/Servers, who don't ventures by the rules, since rules doen't reside on Gameplanet. (Anyone will follow a Title, but it take Understanding to venture beyond competion)

From where i've been standing for a long time, a News Board shouldn't have to remind a True Gamer, when they log offline the Story continue driving, or if it's concealing bonuses by Key Warriors who advanced on Planet Yggd. (Out-World is the Control Booth of an Intersection, but to discover what rest in the distant planes, the traveler have to venture

(I can bite more than i'm surpose chew, but i can share this with you)

i tried to read the 1st paragraph.....

juz praying hard i score a negative on brain cancer in my next full body check-up :bang:

#25 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:04 AM

From what i gathered i think he is talking about his guild on ygg...if he is he wrote it in the wrong section. I think Mercinary Guild=his guild

He's based in Morroc i guess...Someone on ygg find out

Edited by CheddarJack, 01 December 2011 - 09:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users