Morroc City - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Morroc City

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Cylon

Cylon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:57 AM

i tried to read the 1st paragraph.....

juz praying hard i score a negative on brain cancer in my next full body check-up :bang:

Lmao

#27 Zienare

Zienare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

Err... My brain just went dead from reading that. :bang:

#28 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

Ok then it was just you having some weird gamer rpg story in mind.

This is my MAJOR suggestion to you.

Remember that we have no idea what you are talking about. I know you have heard that before. But the story in your head that your playing with IS NOT common knowledge to the rest of us so all you do is confuse everyone and look like your out for attention when you post like that on other threads or even your own.

+1vote for Chief Balrog of morroc for your little story. He has been fighting hard against Satan for a long time now, its time for him to move up and delegate his battle more.

I hope you post stuff in the Creative Section, Its nice to have rpgers. I do love to rpg and have fun. And I did know a knight back on Loki in year two that would only speak like old english style. And I loved it.
I dont love yours azzzzzzzz much because you twist up the words beyond understanding of anyone but yourself and prolly the Joker or Riddler from Batman but its still nice to have an rpger playing a rpg game.

#29 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

I'm starting to think Scientistic is actually a Harvard professor trying to mind-_- us all.

Nope. He is a droid.

#30 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

Give me your damn position.

Cydra, forgive my Planet Ragnarok manners for not seeing your first telegram sooner, but i must ask, were you sure about being the Duke Of Morroc City on Planet Yggdrasil?

Edited by Scientistic, 04 December 2011 - 12:22 AM.

#31 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

Ok then it was just you having some weird gamer rpg story in mind.

This is my MAJOR suggestion to you.

Remember that we have no idea what you are talking about. I know you have heard that before. But the story in your head that your playing with IS NOT common knowledge to the rest of us so all you do is confuse everyone and look like your out for attention when you post like that on other threads or even your own.

+1vote for Chief Balrog of morroc for your little story. He has been fighting hard against Satan for a long time now, its time for him to move up and delegate his battle more.

I hope you post stuff in the Creative Section, Its nice to have rpgers. I do love to rpg and have fun. And I did know a knight back on Loki in year two that would only speak like old english style. And I loved it.
I dont love yours azzzzzzzz much because you twist up the words beyond understanding of anyone but yourself and prolly the Joker or Riddler from Batman but its still nice to have an rpger playing a rpg game.

In an hour's time, a Sitdown will be in session at The Post Office, 2nd floor, back room on the right, on Planet Yggdrasil. When time expires, and all seats are filled, the meeting will come to order.

When accessing the meeting room, please don't embarass yourself, and your Guild's name. Many attending strength is grander than us, and uses their judgement as they see fit, which stand strong as Warrior tradition.

The reason i speak such a tale, (complex literature), when i share reminissing In Outworld/Game Forum, but On Planet Ragnarok, literature will be spring water, and everyone attending will understand, nevertheless, all will be understood.

(However), there exist a twist. If creativity isn't a Warrior's strong point, one's arrival is meaningless in Game Language, based on Gameplanet's bloodline fuel, that addition the beginning. All is welcome to The Sitdown. Anyone tell you otherwise, maximize your weapon's suggestions to honor them.

To get there, speak with The Eden Officer. If all seat are not taken before time expires, Warriors that attended will be contacted privately, in a timely manner.

(Thoughtfulness)

Edited by Scientistic, 14 December 2011 - 04:55 PM.

#32 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

Look out the window! Cheers for Raccoon Hurray team!

Dreaming a day for building up a raccoon world, letâ??s have a happy X-Mas for poor raccoon hurray team that still lives on an empty lot and takes care of room and board at there and with firm self confidence

Unidentified Raccoons appeared in Prontera with big ragged socks!

#33 Mowi

Mowi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:05 PM

Complex literature? You don't even use capital "I" to refer to yourself!

Other than that, cool stuff. I approve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users