79 replies to this topic

#51 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

So Patch notes say they fixed the issue with premium accounts but...I log in and it tells me I have a premium account but yet I dont get the double exp or double drops on one of my accounts the other account I cant even get it to say I have a premium account?

you know how the DEV Team fix things.

#52 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:02 AM

I swear I have talked to every person in Junon and can't start the quest after the Mayor gives you his clue... anyone know who to talk to so I can get the ball rolling???

"As you deliver each message, the next step should be clear." or something like that... am I missing something/someone???

Open your Quest Window and find the Gauntlet of Gratitude quest, then double-click on The Gauntlet of Gratitude (Hint 1) quest item. Follow the hints from there. As you successfully complete each hint, a new one will become available. You'll need to double-click the new Gauntlet of Gratitude hint quest item each time it changes.

FYI, this is the Thanksgiving / Turkey Shooter quest you're referring, not the Anniversary Event that we've just released.

#53 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

I bet, "one has red, and other has blue flame". Other than that, they will have the same design.

LOL. I just saw the 2 flames, and I am right on the dot. The DEV Team is too predictable and uncreative.

#54 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:49 AM

So Patch notes say they fixed the issue with premium accounts but...I log in and it tells me I have a premium account but yet I dont get the double exp or double drops on one of my accounts the other account I cant even get it to say I have a premium account?

yep, I noticed this as well... so much for them fixing things the right way...

#55 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

LOL. I just saw the 2 flames, and I am right on the dot. The DEV Team is too predictable and uncreative.

why does it freeking mather that it looks the same only with a different color!

stopbeingsonegativeaboutthegameandflameoneverylittlefreekingthing

#56 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

I have not seen them yet. Maybe you have a better creative example to offer?
It could be they didn't deem it as important to go all out with their creativity. They are afterall, just flames.

Speaking of flames. Its like when i cook. If im cooking something simple, i just grab the bowl, hoi it all in and slap it all on the plate when its cooked. I dont like to faff about.

Then if im cooking something spectacular, i take my time and make more of an effort to display my culinary delights.

Coffee is still around to tell the tale! Ask him :bang:

#57 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

Then if im cooking something spectacular, i take my time and make more of an effort to display my culinary delights.

Just curious, who will do the clean up after the spectacular cooking of yours? You or Coffee? :bang:

#58 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:04 AM

Just curious, who will do the clean up after the spectacular cooking of yours? You or Coffee? :bang:

Straying off topic here, but the correct answer is...that would be Coffee :s
Not wanting to put you off your Cornflakes or anything, but he actually wooed me one evening, after i cooked him Mince and Dumplings with Yorkshire Puddings.
....He ate it all up and then washed the dishes. I have been besotted ever since.

#59 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:38 AM

Not wanting to put you off your Cornflakes or anything, but he actually wooed me one evening, after i cooked him Mince and Dumplings with Yorkshire Puddings.
....He ate it all up and then washed the dishes. I have been besotted ever since.

Staying offtopic as well...

That is how it should be... when my wife cooks, I do the clean up... well... most of the time anyways... between my daughter and myself... and when I cook, they do the cleanup... it works out well that way...

#60 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:20 AM

Staying offtopic as well...

That is how it should be... when my wife cooks, I do the clean up... well... most of the time anyways... between my daughter and myself... and when I cook, they do the cleanup... it works out well that way...

Straying off Topic because you just reminded me of a joke about "as it should be"

Angus lay dying in his bed. While suffering the agonies of impending death, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favourite cheese scones wafting up the stairs. He gathered his remaining strength, and lifted himself from the bed.

Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort, gripping the railing with both hands, he crawled downstairs. With laboured breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen.

Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already dead, for there, spread out upon waxed paper on the kitchen table were dozens of his favourite cheese scones. Was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife of sixty years, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?

Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself towards the table, landing on his knees in a rumpled posture. The aged and withered hand trembled on its way to the nearest scone at the edge of the table, when his hand was suddenly smacked with a spatula by his wife "Ger off" she said, "they're for the funeral."

I originally came into this Topic, to just say a simple thanks GMs for the new Event and i erm got side tracked by those two *points*

#61 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

How to obtain the roses??
I talked to Mayor, but he didn't give any clue or quest??

#62 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:54 PM

How to obtain the roses??
I talked to Mayor, but he didn't give any clue or quest??

Check out this Topic http://forums.warppo...event-question/
It should answer your question.

#63 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

HA thanks for buying my plaid fedora albe! Not gonna get screwed like i did with the bobby helmet XD

#64 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

Valor Quests with Valor Tickets (which we PAY for) give 3-2 points?

ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME? WTH!

I can do a quest on a noob raider and get 20-25 points, why on earth should those reward 1\10 of that when they take 2 minutes and when I PAY REAL MONEY for it?

Seriously, that's a huge fail.

Agreed, instead of reducing the stones quest to 1/5th of what it was the other quests could have been increased slightly. (Make the others 15/23 or something). No one is gonna trade 5 IM points plus some time for 1 thick iron piece.

Also I take it premium character creation is still not working?

Edited by Phish, 30 November 2011 - 03:52 PM.

#65 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

• Corrected name calls for the monster Budeater and Tirwin on Luna.

MC stones are still named Ant Devil
MC summons (Budeater & Tirwin) still don't give any drops
MC summons (Budeater & Tirwin) still don't give any EXP
MC stones are now red

#66 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

10/27/2005 account registered. over six years already... wow!

#67 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

TY Dev team for making my Ruvens Tokens somewhat worthwhile although I'm not a huge fan of the Anniversary Quest lasting 4 weeks. 2 Weeks would have been sufficient as it really only takes about 2 hours to obtain a piece in the first place. I'm sure everyone will easily be able to obtain many sets of these, if they so choose to take out a little extra time farming regular mobs (likely this will be a slight a change many people). I'm seriously looking forward to cleaning these tokens out of storage. So again, thank you for listening to some of us who thought the tokens were pretty much worthless and making them now a fair trade for their price.

#68 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

You know what they say - (hint to all you men out there) the biggest afrodesiac to a woman is a man doing the dishes! So you see, it isn't all bad! :bang:

#69 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:24 AM

6th Anniversary Event added.
Help Mayor Darren collect Rose Flowers for his Anniversary Parade Float, he will in return offer you some elusive Jewelry!

i dont want Elusive jewelry!

#70 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:29 AM

There is a bug with the Thanksgiving quest... I have killed hundreds of Grunter Leaders and Captains on two different characters without obtaining the quest item. Please fix this bug :bang:.

#71 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:33 AM

There is a bug with the Thanksgiving quest... I have killed hundreds of Grunter Leaders and Captains on two different characters without obtaining the quest item. Please fix this bug :bang:.

It is not a bug. Neither the Grunter Leader or Captain are required for the Quest. You want to collect the Grunter Tusk from the regular Grunters around Anima Lake.

#72 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:38 AM

You have to admit the picture given as a clue is misleading ;x

#73 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:19 AM

It indeed is =,=... I found the exact spot as displayed on the picture and killed every Grunter type mob around during an hour!!!

#74 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:22 AM

You have to admit the picture given as a clue is misleading ;x

Agreed and it wasn't our intention to have that glimpse of the Grunter Leader displayed. We'll be sure to correct and improve upon this Event and the images for the future.

#75 Alecco

Alecco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

hey zep, would it be possible that these elusive jewelsries be tradable? i wasnt expecting it to be acct bound so i redeemed them on my main acct instead on my other acct. can we do somethign abt this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users