Balance patch Drydock - Page 3 - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Balance patch Drydock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic

#51 Streetfighta

Streetfighta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

Sura:

Zen now has a very long cast time compared to the old one.

Gentle Touch: Change as well. Also Change got a relatively long cooldown all of a sudden.

When you use Snap, the Sura no longer yells Snap!!

Is all of that working as intended?

Edited by Streetfighta, 15 December 2011 - 08:22 AM.

#52 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:retired

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

Frost misty's reuse delay is 8s, not the 4s shown here.

It's still possible to set up a vend next to NPCs by having someone move you after you've used vending. With chats it's even easier because you can put up a chat while moving.

Edited by renouille, 14 December 2011 - 06:56 PM.

#53 HyperFrost

HyperFrost

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

For an AB with HIGH vit, I can not heal myself or other characters fast enough to keep them from dying... This will even make MvPing harder... Characters have a better chance of living by potting than being healed... The HH cooldown is horrible.

That's not a bug. :facepalm:

#54 Weeeelium

Weeeelium

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

why disable costume in pvp? don't make us waste our kp pls!

#55 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

Can't open HD Ore boxes in mid dialogue with Mighty Hammer/NPCs anymore. Don't know if this was intended or not (hopefully the latter), but I was told to post it here anyway.

Edited by Akami, 14 December 2011 - 07:21 PM.

#56 pdiaz6

pdiaz6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

Thief Class can still backslide away from Ankle Snare... is that working as intended ?

#57 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

Working as intended.

Its been like that for 6+ years.

#58 pdiaz6

pdiaz6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

that sucks... same as snap?

#59 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

Pretty much.

#60 Kirsten

Kirsten

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

Bugs/Glitches

1. There are times when opening a chat room doesnt work and would require you to relog on your account several times. It has happened to me and a guildie of mine.

2. Pneuma has some kind of after cast delay now? If yes, then that's a bad idea. I was tryin to pnuema on a party against Cecil Damon and it wouldnt lemme recast no matter how mch distance i put in between the first pnuema.

#61 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

-Homunculus for some reason is getting weaker. Orc Hero managed to kill it D:

#62 Baphi

Baphi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

Not sure if this classifies as a bug but I have heard that using SP items while in the delay of GFist uses up the items but gives no SP, something should be done to prevent the waste of those items. Similarly I noticed if I used Soul Exhale on a Sura after they GFisted but were still in the 10 second delay that it reduced my SP to 0 but gave them none in return.
If possible fixing it so that SP items/Soul Exhale can't be used while in that cooldown or giving some sort of visual indication as to when the cooldown is over would be appreciated.

Edit: Also I think all the confusion with the no opening chat thing is coming from no message or anything being displayed when you are in an area where you can;t use it. Please include a "You are too close to an NPC" error message when you attempt to chat in the wrong place.

Edited by Baphi, 14 December 2011 - 09:08 PM.

#63 Hinkypunk

Hinkypunk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:07 PM

Pneuma now has a strange and LONG skill delay and cool down after you cast more than one of them. It's almost random sometimes you can cast a few one after the other with no problem, other times you are then hit with a skill delay of 3 to 5 seconds before you can cast it again. This was reported in the sakray bug testing threads, but like most everything else that was reported, there was no confirmation from the GMs that this bug had been 'noted' and was being looked at.

2. Pneuma has some kind of after cast delay now? If yes, then that's a bad idea. I was tryin to pnuema on a party against Cecil Damon and it wouldnt lemme recast no matter how mch distance i put in between the first pnuema.

I've been getting the same 'random' pneuma cooldown as well. It shouldn't have one. Adding any sort of cooldown.delay renders it totally useless.
  • Pneuma is one of the few things that still allow pre-casts to be possible in WoE.
  • Providing Pneuma is also one of the things that makes Priest/HP/AB indispensable on ranged maps like Juperos.
Oddly, it's very similar to the 'random' mount/dismount cooldown I get when spamming halter lead. What the heck?

Edited by Hinkypunk, 14 December 2011 - 10:23 PM.

#64 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

For the cash shop button, you can remove or hide it by changing skin to one that has a modified cash shop icon image. I know jRO when they first got it there were a bunch of skin releases to greatly reduce the size of the button or remove it entirely.

#65 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

crush strike dagame not displayed

#66 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

can we get an icon for expiatio please? can't really tell if its even working since it has no buff icon :)

#67 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

crush strike dagame not displayed

This is because crush strike is considered a basic attack, and basic attacks that deal over 30k damage do not get displayed. It was a common thing seen with exceed break.

#68 Adol55

Adol55

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

In turtle island, i cannot use any skills or use any items. Only the Bwing works - no fly wings or anything. It's the first map of Turtle Island.

Edit - also cannot dismount or anything.

Final edit, promise - it appears that when i'm near the north entrance, skills can be used, but anything below the middle of the map, I cannot use skills or etc.

Edited by Adol55, 14 December 2011 - 11:58 PM.

#69 espeon

espeon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

For the cash shop button, you can remove or hide it by changing skin to one that has a modified cash shop icon image. I know jRO when they first got it there were a bunch of skin releases to greatly reduce the size of the button or remove it entirely.

Darn, you beat me to it. :P

And as a side-note, the rest of the item mall GUI seems to be skinnable, too. I was just too lazy to grab those files when I was looking for the shop button. :3

#70 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:31 AM

Overlook Quest Dungeon. Can't use skills or items for the first 60 seconds upon entering. Not the end of the world for this map but seriously, how the hell did stuff like this get though? Why would have it even been implemented in the first place in pvp or a normal map? Did Korea HQ actually give and explanation for doing this?

Edited by lainee, 15 December 2011 - 04:13 AM.

#71 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:26 AM

Something odd with the regular loot drop rates.. Feels like the drop penalty is on, expected anyway since a lot of iRo custom changes been reverted back with this patch.

#72 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:46 AM

/aura
command doesn't save
every-time i log in i have to retype it

#73 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

so :) happened in MVP summon arena.
I cant cast my cart cannon and acid bomb. And teleport is not allowed.""#$%&'()&%'()
I demand my wasted Eden badge, Token of Sigfried and EXP back!!!!!

#74 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:55 AM

so :) happened in MVP summon arena.
I cant cast my cart cannon and acid bomb. And teleport is not allowed.""#$%&'()&%'()
I demand my wasted Eden badge, Token of Sigfried and EXP back!!!!!

Guild-mate summoned on his genetic earlier and was able to cart cannon and acid bomb. This is on Ymir. Did you have enough materials and made sure the cannon balls were equipped? they de-equip automatically if the character happens to die.

#75 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:33 AM

Move the cash shop button onto the windows menu right next to booking. Yes, yes, I know you want your money, but I want my gameplay to be unimpeded by some large crappy looking icon (and no, I don't care if it can be skinned or not, the placement skill sucks).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users