Balance patch Drydock - Page 4 - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Balance patch Drydock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic

#76 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

Guild-mate summoned on his genetic earlier and was able to cart cannon and acid bomb. This is on Ymir. Did you have enough materials and made sure the cannon balls were equipped? they de-equip automatically if the character happens to die.

yes im aware of all that.
I have enough materials and I totally aware my balls are loaded.
(well the fact im soloing my gen itself means im all aware and experienced enough to all genetic quirks)

#77 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

Move the cash shop button onto the windows menu right next to booking.

Please consider this solution. While having a button in general is convenient, I'm fairly certain that most, if not all players would prefer something more discreet. We can already open it by hotkey anyway if we need to constantly turbo-purchase Kafra stuff...

Edited by morphine, 15 December 2011 - 11:54 AM.

#78 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

Don't know if it's already been mentioned or not, but settings don't seem to be getting saved. Every time I log in after having exited the game, my effects are turned off and BGM and sound effects are turned on, despite me having adjusted those when I had last been playing.

#79 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:56 AM

While it's not exactly an official fix for Cash Shop button, you can download jRO skin to temporarily adjust or remove the button. Hopefully one of the more informed players can give you guys the link(s).

#80 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:43 PM

Don't know if it's already been mentioned or not, but settings don't seem to be getting saved. Every time I log in after having exited the game, my effects are turned off and BGM and sound effects are turned on, despite me having adjusted those when I had last been playing.

You are not the only one, I am and my friends having this issue too plus the equip window not saving location/status. Reported a few times already since sakray testing and no fix yet =\

#81 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:49 PM

Because some people don't know how to aim their posts >.>

Normal agi/bless does not work in MVP summoner rooms, unless you use area bless/agi.
You are able to cast agi/bless but the effects will not be given.

#82 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

I was starting a new character on valk and went to the second and third levels of the training grounds and theres a 1 minute cooldown on talking to the npcs and using items and such. Im not sure if its like that for the others but figured id give yall a heads up if someone already hasnt.

#83 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

I was starting a new character on valk and went to the second and third levels of the training grounds and theres a 1 minute cooldown on talking to the npcs and using items and such. Im not sure if its like that for the others but figured id give yall a heads up if someone already hasnt.

Bout time u started it haha

#84 Charon

Charon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:28 PM

Is it me or did we change to kro aspd formula?
Can someone familiar with the subject check and confirm/refute please? :S

#85 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:56 PM

Sounds like they need to remove this patch and put it back on sakray for like, 2-3 MONTHS before they put this on the main servers again. This is unacceptable for a LIVE patch. =\

Edited by Kuropi, 15 December 2011 - 02:56 PM.

#86 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:09 PM

Ever since the patch, when playing RO I am no longer able to click anything else on my computer. Only RO works. I can alt tab to different applications but the mouse doesn't work on any of them. After closing RO the mouse works fine. I have found out this is happening to a few others I talk to. Windows 7 for me, if that helps.

Edited by Xerloris, 15 December 2011 - 03:09 PM.

#87 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

Ever since the patch, when playing RO I am no longer able to click anything else on my computer. Only RO works. I can alt tab to different applications but the mouse doesn't work on any of them. After closing RO the mouse works fine. I have found out this is happening to a few others I talk to. Windows 7 for me, if that helps.

That tends to happen to me quite often actually even before the patch came out. I just use the windows button or alt tab then right click on my mouse and it seems to fix the problem.

#88 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

That tends to happen to me quite often actually even before the patch came out. I just use the windows button or alt tab then right click on my mouse and it seems to fix the problem.

Yeah, I have to do the same thing.

#89 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

Yeah, I have to do the same thing.

Yea that's an old bug. Running Win7 Home Premium 64bit here. Happens quite frequently to me. Sometimes the Windows button/right click will fix it for me, other times I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del then hit cancel to get the mouse and keyboard to respond outside of the RO window again. You'd think that 9 years into the game Gravity would have made the client play nice with Windows when it came to the mouse and keyboard...

Heimdallr : When you are moused out of hte game client please right click, that usually will bring up the control back. That is very strange as I run win 7 64bit and I've had it with IE more than RO. But yes the right click usually fixes the syncing.

#90 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

Known and later fixed bug in kRO but present in iRO's Build:

kRO Patch Notes 11.23.2011

Fixed a bug with Sorcerer skill tree where clicking on Psychich Wave skill would not result in players learning level 2 Dispel for pre-requisite requirement.

Edited by Inubashiri, 15 December 2011 - 04:03 PM.

#91 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

please remove the mado gear rental cooldown on woe npc's

#92 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

Noticed when traveling from yuno_fild4 to yuno_fild6 spirit sphere are removed and you have to re summon them.

Oda: This issue was fixed yesterday, it had to do with a fix we were doing on the servers at the time.

#93 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

there's bug with vending in prontera. you can't move while vending has been opened up but not set. you also can't reopen vend if it's been closed. also, not sure why i can't set up a vend in prontera on my forger, though there's tons of shops up. i've tried these issues out in eden as well, and they persist. i've patched & repatched, logged off client and closed out client. same stuff. check it out.

#94 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:13 PM

there's bug with vending in prontera. you can't move while vending has been opened up but not set. you also can't reopen vend if it's been closed. also, not sure why i can't set up a vend in prontera on my forger, though there's tons of shops up. i've tried these issues out in eden as well, and they persist. i've patched & repatched, logged off client and closed out client. same stuff. check it out.

I'd assume that not being able to move after using the skill is part of the update where you can't vend near NPCs. Are you trying to set up shop close to an NPC?

#95 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

well my usual vend spot was just left of mid kafra prontera.

#96 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

Lighting Walk, does it work? At Lv 5 it's suppose to procs by 65%, but I am getting hit 100% of the time.

#97 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

Noticed when traveling from yuno_fild4 to yuno_fild6 spirit sphere are removed and you have to re summon them.

That happens whenever you change from one zone server to another. That is not something new, and is working as intended.

#98 Zeenn

Zeenn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

well my usual vend spot was just left of mid kafra prontera.

Gotta be at least 5 cells away from any npc.

#99 iZola

iZola

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

This is a bug from since before the patch:
Spoiler

Gentle Touch names are off.

Heimdallr: Checking on this

#100 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

Beach_dun ( where tao spawns ):
Using the Urj runestone on a RK will use up the rune stone but the skill will not cast and you will not get the SP regen benefit.

Turisus rune works properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users