Gutek's Paladin Compendium - Page 3 - Warrior Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Gutek's Paladin Compendium

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#51 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPonyville, Equestria
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:19 PM

Say that after you get to the middle school level of grammar and spelling.

Elementary*

#52 DirtyClaw

DirtyClaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

itz da truth, y cant i sey lyk dat? do i hve 2 hav perfect grammr 2 sey da truth now??? dis go off topic enuff -.- bunch of grammr picky ppl...

Edited by DirtyClaw, 06 September 2010 - 08:26 PM.

#53 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:27 PM

Elementary*

Daycare*

#54 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:29 PM

What?

I think he just rage quit.

#55 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

You guys need to stop being so anal on the grammar and spelling here. If you don't like his typing, don't read it. Simple as that. I don't know about you guys, but I care more about the content, not the way it's presented. I don't want to read a beautifully typed essay on bullcrap; I rather read an informative post, even if it completely butchered the English language.

#56 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

You guys need to stop being so anal on the grammar and spelling here. If you don't like his typing, don't read it. Simple as that. I don't know about you guys, but I care more about the content, not the way it's presented. I don't want to read a beautifully typed essay on bullcrap; I rather read an informative post, even if it completely butchered the English language.

I don't think i have ever read a post that is so enticing and informative while sodomizing the English language, and I'm a European.

#57 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

I don't see why his post doesn't count as an "informative post." It contains his statement: Get sword mastery. And his reasons being: Might as well, since you will only be using crosscut, bear, broomjab, and stormblade in PvE. Don't like his input? ignore it. Why bash his grammar and spelling?

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

#58 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:02 PM

I don't see why his post doesn't count as an "informative post." It contains his statement: Get sword mastery. And his reasons being: Might as well, since you will only be using crosscut, bear, broomjab, and stormblade in PvE. Don't like his input? ignore it. Why bash his grammar and spelling?

The problem here was his post was almost unrecognizable. I asked him politely to fix some of his spelling so I could understand but he came out all defensive. I'm not the brightest when it comes to reading posts like his. If he doesn't want to change how he writes, so be it, I won't read his posts.

#59 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:05 PM

I never disagreed with his content, i was asking why he doesn't use proper spelling at least. I mean is it that difficult to type out a whole word? Its only a couple split seconds slower and prevents unneeded arguments about spelling/grammar. He was instigating an argument anyway.

#60 DirtyClaw

DirtyClaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

cuz yall keep complaning abt my grammer -.- if i wan 2 type perfect, den i will. i gues i dun want 2, dats y im not...

#61 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

The problem here was his post was almost unrecognizable. I asked him politely to fix some of his spelling so I could understand but he came out all defensive. I'm not the brightest when it comes to reading posts like his. If he doesn't want to change how he writes, so be it, I won't read his posts.

The real problem here was that he was trolling and you fed him. Successful troll is successful.

@Kazra
Oh, I totally forgot that this was for PvE. My bad.
Then yeah, leave Armor Break on lv 1.

#62 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:10 PM

The real problem here was that he was trolling and you fed him. Successful troll is successful.

@Kazra
Oh, I totally forgot that this was for PvE. My bad.
Then yeah, leave Armor Break on lv 1.

It was a trap?! D:

#63 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

It was a trap?! D:

Yes, a stick and a box trap and whatever was underneath you couldn't resist.

#64 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

Posted Image

#65 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:15 PM

Yes, a stick and a box trap and whatever was underneath you couldn't resist.

Exactly.

Now let's get back on topic.
I have to agree with Yurai. There's no such thing as pure PvE build. If you just put on skills that are good to PvE, there will be a lot of extra SP, and you would have to put them on masteries.

#66 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:27 PM

Exactly.

Now let's get back on topic.
I have to agree with Yurai. There's no such thing as pure PvE build. If you just put on skills that are good to PvE, there will be a lot of extra SP, and you would have to put them on masteries.

Thank You,

i understand that skill variety between PvE and PvP is very slim. Im starting to feel like i should gear this guide to general Knight to save someone else time making a PvP thread. Im going to sleep on that last point, so if you guys want to start arguing about or provide any build or insight then do that too. I am just too tired to argue at the moment so i'll leave it to you young'uns.

#67 goatofcheese

goatofcheese

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:41 PM

lol hiadus

#68 PieIsGood

PieIsGood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:17 AM

Don't encourage new players to use their Skill resets on level 20. Maxing Sword Mastery for bonus 90 damage is just ridiculous. Also, lv 5 Cutdown? Lv 3 is enough.
They should keep the Skill Reset in case a skill changes in the future.

In IAH the first reset you get you have to use before you hit lvl 20 or its invalid :( cant trade it so YES you SHOULD use it :angry:

#69 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:59 AM

In IAH the first reset you get you have to use before you hit lvl 20 or its invalid :angry: cant trade it so YES you SHOULD use it :(

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I was posting in the NA Dragonica forums.

#70 PieIsGood

PieIsGood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:57 AM

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I was posting in the NA Dragonica forums.

Oh my b since they gonna update it to about there IAH is with the paris patch I thought i should mention it to help others. I guess im mistaken

(lets not fight :angry: lets all get along kk? :()

#71 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:14 AM

Oh my b since they gonna update it to about there IAH is with the paris patch I thought i should mention it to help others. I guess im mistaken

(lets not fight :angry: lets all get along kk? :()

When IAH was on our version (Van Cliff update), they already had those lv 19 skill resets. It didn't come with the PSB update.

#72 PieIsGood

PieIsGood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:51 AM

Well then you were mistaken earlier about those resets that should not be used? Lets just forget it kk o.o

#73 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

Well then you were mistaken earlier about those resets that should not be used? Lets just forget it kk o.o

Just because you can't trade them doesn't mean you should use them right away.

#74 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:13 PM

You're mistaken; NA does not get a skill reset for level 1~19 from the beginner box.

#75 PieIsGood

PieIsGood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:04 AM

Errr... Okay.. then its absoutley my b, so when you choose skills for lvl 1-19 then you cant reset them? Or do you get a skill reset with no lvl limit then fromt he beginner box?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users