Remove Debuff completely. - Page 3 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Remove Debuff completely.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 shokwavez

shokwavez

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationOn the mat
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:LEONIS

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

I apologize Jordan for spamming your thread. But it really frustrates me when one-sided people like this guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

People always like to ignore the truth, but the truth is always there.

"Can't afford to spend money? Then prepare to own by cash player. Don't want? Then sell your PC and go watch TV. No TV? Go library read story book"

If your boss never pay you, I'm 100% confirm you won't work for them. If players never spend money, I'm 100% confirm warp portal won't run a game server for you. If we spent cash for a game but still no priority, I'm 100% confirm we won't spend a cent on it.

Spend money if your time worth more than money, then you don't need to farm. Learn to farm if your time worth for nothing, then only you can make money. Medallion, magical jewel, dead shot jewel, gem box, epic weapon etc give you a lot of money. Why you still complain no money.. I wonder... :bow:

My god lmao. You really are missing my point. You see no one would complain about making money or anything if the DEV's did not nerf the drop rates in the first place. Don't you see what's going on here? Do you even know the reason why the DEV's nerfed the drop/experience rates? Let me go off on a tangent first to elaborate on the DEV's reason behind all this, before I respond to your ignorance.

Developer's Notes about v.328 -3/5/2011-

"We spent a great amount of time reviewing the rate of how the game play for ROSE was being experienced and through all that research we found that a large portion of the content within ROSE is being rushed or sped through at alarming rates we were anticipating. From a designing point of view, moving through the game¡?s content at such a high rate does two things. It for one, in a way, cheats the player out of being able to enjoy this beautiful world we spent the time to create and two, makes us have to rush out content just to try and keep up with the rate it is being exhausted. The rate of exhaustion hit a point where we could no longer keep up with it and causes game play to feel like nothing new is happening and becomes stale and less enjoyable.

Monster Experience was reduced because that is ultimately one of the major deciding factors behind how fast a player is able to progress through levels and game play. The initial amount of experience that was cut was immediately unappreciated, which we were expecting because we knew it was a pretty nasty cut. But as explained in a further topic, we have the intention of replacing much of that loss to the immediate gain from monsters and putting it in to questing. Unfortunately we found ourselves unable to provide that content in time to meet the release of the change. The reason why we went ahead with the implementation before that content was ready to be available was because in the grader scheme of things, content is still being exhausted too quickly and for the greater good of the long term life of ROSE, slowing that down now would be better for the future of ROSE.

I just love that last part. They totally contradict the literal meaning of what R.O.S.E even stands for.

Over the course of the year, we noticed that many items that were intended to be amongst the rare, such as blue items, were being obtained at a much higher rate than we would have liked to see. The rates blue equipment was dropping at caused them to be less special, to the point they were almost normal. The idea of rare was lost.

To address this, we took a wider look at how items were obtained, their use and effect to game play and what kind of ideal design structure we felt could let players enjoy casual play, but still reward those who wished to hunt for the best or parties who take on larger challenges.

The goal for the drop system was to make items that were seen as higher desired or game impacting, to be rarer than the less impacted or desired items. There was also the consideration for new players who may want to partake in some of these aspects of game play but were not yet able to because most of these items were only obtainable in higher level areas. Also, something that was kept in consideration behind it was a hated concept of the rich get richer while the poor get poorer, or in our case, the strong get richer and the richer get stronger. With how the ability to farm and gain items was, it left little room for new players to be able to enter in to the game and become part of the economy." (Source: http://www.playroseo...x?id=661&page=2)

As you can see it is sad that the DEV's really don't see this game in the community's perspective. Honestly speaking, if drop rates weren't nerfed, I bet there would be:

-Less hacking
-Less duping
-Less QQing
+More fun
+Bigger community
+Fair to everyone

It's because the DEV's "felt" this was the way to go. That causes all these frustrations. I can understand their way of thinking, because it is after all up to them to make the final changes, HOWEVER all these changes should have been done during ROSE BETA. Loosing players while changing the game at its prime was inevitable.

The DEV's have stated that it was exhausting to keep up with the face paced game, but they definitely just asked for more frustration in nerfing all of this. If some thing's were just left untouched the game would have been still fun to play.

In Summary:

1. The DEV's nerf the drop/experience rates
2. Implement Premium

Result:

-Spend more money to make up for the loss rates
-Economy gets hit hard due to being run by IM sellers and less actual farmers
-Harder for new players to catch up
-Quit

Have you ever talked to a new player that just started playing this game? I come across new players almost all the time because they've played long time ago and thought it was a fun idea to play again, however now realizing how impossible it is to even survive in this game.

These proposals are crucial and critical to save what's left of the game. And if you can't support any of this. Make your own damn proposal instead of flaming others. Because we care about this damn game.

#52 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

And well #2 is generally for people that can afford to spend real money on a game.
What about the other new players that want to play?

You're implying that they should just quit and find another game? Damn, you really are ignorant and self-centered.

Sorry your reply is too long for me to read..

But I'm replying based on above statement only.

If back to "remove mage debuff" discussion, it's always happened like "mage complain champ over power" "champ complain mage debuff unfair" "raider complain artisan stun lock too long" "artisan complain raider always cloak" etc etc.. It won't end if you never learn to overcome it by your own.. If you think mage debuff too annoying? Haha.. Create a mage and join the debuff party^^

#53 shokwavez

shokwavez

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationOn the mat

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

If back to "remove mage debuff" discussion, it's always happened like "mage complain champ over power" "champ complain mage debuff unfair" "raider complain artisan stun lock too long" "artisan complain raider always cloak" etc etc.. It won't end if you never learn to overcome it by your own.. If you think mage debuff too annoying? Haha.. Create a mage and join the debuff party^^

Apparently, you can't even overcome it yourself with your - "if you can't beat em' join em'" motto. :bow:

And it's that kind of attitude that leads this game going in a downward spiral. Good Job. :rofl:

#54 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:39 PM

Apparently, you can't even overcome it yourself with your - "if you can't beat em' join em'" motto. :rofl:

And it's that kind of attitude that leads this game going in a downward spiral. Good Job. :dunno:

If related department never take action or do something, I will just follow the trend. When the problem go too serious, then only they feel pain on their backside and start to take action. I'm helping... :bow:

#55 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

Man after reading though all these comments, i have to say that anyone still in support of this cannot possibly play the same game i do...Mages were ment to kill...to uttlerly destroy champs as they used to be able to before everything was based on Critcal hits, and the mage skill nerfs...You cant say "Well mages need SOME advantage in a pvp situation" MAGES DONT FREAKIN PVP ANYMORE...they are simply debuff boats...mere shadows of thier former glory...I remember when someone said they were gitting a mage after they got pked you were honestly worried bout your well being...those were a FATAL pvp class..now? Everytime i see a mage i have it automatically targeted in my mspeed gear, so when he debuffs, I can chase it down and kill it...thats all they are used for...

and no I AM NOT going to run around on full boosters (most of which im shure CAN be debuffed except for additonal damage try it on a boostered champ sometime, all that remains is add-damage.) just to defeat one overpowered skill.

Edited by Sathanas, 13 January 2012 - 12:08 AM.

#56 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

Ever since Anti-Magic Shell was set loose on the live servers, it has been on our to-do list to upgrade the skill mechanics so that we can control how debuff type skills behave. This would give us the ability to create skills which:

• Remove specific types of buffs or debuffs from a target (or group of targets in range)
  • Remove a fixed or random number of active buffs or debuffs from a target (or group of targets in range)

This is likely to be become a hot discussion topic during the class/skill balancing, and I look forward to the prospect of being able to see a variety of specialized debuff skills introduced, replacing the current all-in-one griefing skills which are available.

Edited by Genesis, 13 January 2012 - 12:33 AM.

#57 shokwavez

shokwavez

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationOn the mat

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:47 AM

Ever since Anti-Magic Shell was set loose on the live servers, it has been on our to-do list to upgrade the skill mechanics so that we can control how debuff type skills behave. This would give us the ability to create skills which:

• Remove specific types of buffs or debuffs from a target (or group of targets in range)
  • Remove a fixed or random number of active buffs or debuffs from a target (or group of targets in range)

This is likely to be become a hot discussion topic during the class/skill balancing, and I look forward to the prospect of being able to see a variety of specialized debuff skills introduced, replacing the current all-in-one griefing skills which are available.

Scary and interesting.

#58 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:59 AM

To be honest, the only good skill of mage is debuff skill. Even mage succeed to debuff a champ or raider, mage is not 100% can kill them.

If the plan is "remove something" without "put in something", I can bet no one will play mage. Not including those "debuff mage", union war only has our old friend - The real mage "prashanti". But we are so excited when we saw her in union war, 10 times attempt 10 times succeed to kill her... XD

Edit: But it's good to remove those debuff skill.. I support it! Mage..? LOLOLOL

Edited by ZullyFace, 13 January 2012 - 01:02 AM.

#59 ScoutSupport

ScoutSupport

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:24 AM

Oh everyone has at least 1b nowadays? Please explain to me how they acquire this money?

1. Maybe you buy gold?

Let's see buying gold will get you banned so #1 is obviously not an option. And well #2 is generally for people that can afford to spend real money on a game.
What about the other new players that want to play?

OMAHGAWDD! is YOUR BRAIN really that TINY??? Why you always think rich players in-game MEANS BUY GOLD!? U r SAD my friend. If you KNOW the game well you WILL know WHERE and WHAT to FARM. And if you dont have time its YOUR PROBLEM! GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

For the other players that want to play but dont have the money then maybe play FOR FREE FIRST THEN GET A JOB! then buy ITEM MALL! DAMNN sooooo many CRY BABIES!

#60 shokwavez

shokwavez

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationOn the mat

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:33 AM

OMAHGAWDD! is YOUR BRAIN really that TINY??? Why you always think rich players in-game MEANS BUY GOLD!? U r SAD my friend. If you KNOW the game well you WILL know WHERE and WHAT to FARM. And if you dont have time its YOUR PROBLEM! GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

For the other players that want to play but dont have the money then maybe play FOR FREE FIRST THEN GET A JOB! then buy ITEM MALL! DAMNN sooooo many CRY BABIES!

You entertain me :bow: not even going to bother with you.

#61 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

It's funny cause you're basically spamming this thread about IM and boosters when we are discussing how OP the debuff skill actually is.

If you want to impress me with your "knowledge", I would like you to explain why the debuff is good in non-boosting using wars, if you can't come up with and good arguments, I won't even bother explaining the point why spending money on a Game is waste.

I dont see the skills in playing a class if you only rely on one skill - debuff.

It's a lie that artis and mages and champs are badly nerfed, champs and raiders are still sadly enough, OP.

And there WAS 2 Really good mages that I've seen, one of them did quit but I can tell you they won WAR pvps WITHOUT the debuffskill against good champs and raiders, and for me that is a skilled player. Without boosters.

They shouldn't have the debuff skill in game, it's making the Mage class broken, and mages should get some kind of passives, to be fair. I still know good non-debuff using, Mage player. Stop saying the class is worthless lmao.

Edited by DigitalKitten, 13 January 2012 - 03:02 AM.

#62 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

Then stop relyign on your buffs to win, and learn some tactical advantages, or carry a mage with you to debuff them, simple.

It's the same in WoW, you dont rush a group solo, if you can the game mechanics are broken, debuff equals this out,

You can't compare WoW and rose really, since rose in wars is almost everything about buffs, WoW is not, I have played both of them for a while so don't say that, with all the different types of escapes they got in WoW, you can't compare it to rose rly ;]

#63 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

This isn't my argument but I had to reply to this completely dumb remark on two accounts.

First, you say "your reply is too long for me to read..... << are you serious? You argue and try to make valid points, but too lazy to read another persons arguement/opinion? Don't even post on these forums if you are going to state your own opinion but not take the time to read others, ignorant and makes you look like a fool and a joke to everyone.

Second, is that how you play ROSE? When you can't beat something, you make a class of that kind and restart? Can't beat em so join em? That is just dumb, simply dumb. Or what if there was a skill implemented that you didn't like? Should you join in then anyway? Or then would you state your complaint as well?

Stop posting here if you are going to be ignorant like that. It's annoying and childish.

Have a good day child!

#64 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

You can't compare WoW and rose really, since rose in wars is almost everything about buffs, WoW is not, I have played both of them for a while so don't say that, with all the different types of escapes they got in WoW, you can't compare it to rose rly ;]

I can compare WoW and R.O.S.E. easily watch:

WoW: Sucks turd biscuits

R.O.S.E.: even though the ongoing downhill changes, still way better than WoW, and doesn't suck turd biscuits.

Edited by SirSlayer, 13 January 2012 - 08:16 AM.

#65 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:20 AM

Notice how this kid said "buy item mall" after he said about farming. Obviously doesn't farm, you obviously are an ITEM MALL only seller. Lame. If you want to think of the whole picture, the way a DEV should think, they should think about the people who can play for 1 hour a day, AND the nerd like me who can play for 24 hours a day. That is the point, and a way to truly make profit from a game. If I could only play for one hour a day, and could still make it far and high in this game, I would still be interested in item mall stuff, but if I could only play for one hour a day and couldn't get anywhere(the way it is now for players who can't play all the time) I would be disinterested in playing and probably just quit.

So to say go cry somewhere else is a childish opinion which shows that yours doesn't matter here. When you think of the entire world of ROSE, and actually care about it, state your opinion, otherwise follow in which I have requested Zullyface do.

Edited by SirSlayer, 13 January 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#66 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:03 AM

Second, is that how you play ROSE? When you can't beat something, you make a class of that kind and restart? Can't beat em so join em? That is just dumb, simply dumb. Or what if there was a skill implemented that you didn't like? Should you join in then anyway? Or then would you state your complaint as well?

Stop posting here if you are going to be ignorant like that. It's annoying and childish.

Have a good day child!

This is happening almost every where even in real life, just look at the how many champ switch to raider..

By the way as you said it's not your argument, but you still want to step your leg into the coffin. Then you are welcome and no one will stop you. But I won't entertain old man like you. Don't add something like "child" "kid" "young man" to the last sentense to show that you are mature, trust me it won't help at all.

#67 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:27 AM

This is happening almost every where even in real life, just look at the how many champ switch to raider..

By the way as you said it's not your argument, but you still want to step your leg into the coffin. Then you are welcome and no one will stop you. But I won't entertain old man like you. Don't add something like "child" "kid" "young man" to the last sentense to show that you are mature, trust me it won't help at all.

Just because people do it doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. Maybe fixing the problems is the better way to go. If everyone is jumping off a bridge, you gonna do it? Don't think so. You would rather go with the crowd then do the right thing? Wow, that is sad and is what is wrong with ROSE AND the real world.

I took a "step into the coffin" because you are being rude, so I was rude right back showing how it doesn't need to be, a simple debate is one thing, but you are rude acting like you are someone so important to ignore others posts but say as you please. In fact, I think it did help because it got enough rise out of you to reply back to me, which you apparently don't even to others posts because they are "too long". I also call you a child because you simply reply/speak and give your opinion as a child would. In a ignorant, selfish matter where the only person who could ever seem to be correct is you, a brat more like it. I'm not one to name call, but I'm rather being honest about how you are acting.

How am I an old man? Because I'm not 12 I'm old? Nice accusation with no proof of anything of my age. Again, a childish remark which has no balance. You are one sided, your opinions could way more respectful and possibly look out for the entire world of the game, but you instead look out for yourself. Keep buying item mall, keep buying zulie from zuliesellers, and go that route and feel free to ignore me, those are my accusations about you and I'm sure they are quite accurate.

Again, have a nice day. Reply when you have a valid reply to the topic and stop being rude, and I will as well stop being rude back. :bow:

#68 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:46 AM

Again, have a nice day. Reply when you have a valid reply to the topic and stop being rude, and I will as well stop being rude back. :bow:

Chopped your quotes down, so as not to create a humongous post.
This Topic is about debuff. It would be appreciated if it could stay about debuff.
keep the flames directed towards each other out. Im going to check back here later to make sure it has all simmered down.

#69 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

I can compare WoW and R.O.S.E. easily watch:

WoW: Sucks turd biscuits

R.O.S.E.: even though the ongoing downhill changes, still way better than WoW, and doesn't suck turd biscuits.

This topic is about debuffing not what game is the best.
IF I play them both, both of them are fun.
I feel that WoW are way better with balancing cause they got the economy to do that, cause there's no such a thing as a "useless" class in that game.
Feel free to say what ever.

And rose is x3000 times cuter, but it doesn't make it better then WoW, I like that people actually play WoW instead of just flame about the game.

#70 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:19 AM

Speak for YOURSELF, im making a knight to use my champ gear, and my main is a BORG...

Edited by Sathanas, 13 January 2012 - 10:20 AM.

#71 irlalalo

irlalalo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:01 AM

Imho, proposing to further nerf an already nerfed class is not logical. I'm fine with mages as they are given the low success rates of debuffs and extremely long cool downs. Its pretty balanced this way.

I have seen those debuffers in tg and they are not very successful most of the time. Fierce cudgling offers only 25% success rate with huge risks given its a close-range skill, and anti-magic shell offers a better (but in my opinion, in no way overpowered) success rate of 50% with the drawback of an extremely long cool down.

We must remember that with long cooldowns and low success rates, the benefits of debuffing in wars decreases with each unsuccessful attempt at debuffing - ultimately, buffpots lasts only 10 mins and wars are pretty much over in a matter of 1-2mins. In addition, the side using debuffing mages loses as many mains as there are debuffers.

As such, I would say that mages are fine as they are and we can spare them from further nerfs.

We as players do understand that there are players who exploit this skill just to annoy other players. This is very true and very real, but the root of the problem lies not in the debuff skill, but poor gaming etiquette. Perhaps we should reflect and tell our friends who does this to stop abusing this skill. It really is nothing but a vicious cycle of hate.

A debuffs B.
A: gg
B: imma make a mage and debuff you back!

That's all there is to it. Its not the problem of the skill, but the problem with certain players. :D)))

Edited by irlalalo, 17 January 2012 - 05:18 AM.

#72 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

Ur right about the mage class needs improvement, but an auto win skill (if it hits) aint the solution.

A debuffs B.
A: gg
B: imma make a mage and debuff you back!

That's all there is to it. Its not the problem of the skill, but the problem with certain players. :D)))

Not gonna happen, mages now only run in mspeed set so there's nothing much to debuff beside the mspeed and yet they cant kill, because they dont buff up fully.

Instead of ppl only shout the debuff is fine the way it is, they should think of a solution to improve the mage class to make this class balanced instead of relying on a auto win skill.

For those who think ppl must stop crying and buy im if they hate the debuff so much, but clearly dont state a point why the debuff skill shouldn't be changed;
a. Grow up
b. If things where so balanced then this skill should work on im buffs as well, seeing that u dont care that a single buff cost 5m since u have billions they might as well make the skill remove those buffs as well. (Think of that and tell me again that ur ok with the debuff skill the way it is)
(This last probably dont make it into their spoiled little brains but i give it a shot)

#73 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

Imho, proposing to further nerf an already nerfed class is not logical. I'm fine with mages as they are given the low success rates of debuffs and extremely long cool downs. Its pretty balanced this way.

I have seen those debuffers in tg and they are not very successful most of the time. Fierce cudgling offers only 25% success rate with huge risks given its a close-range skill, and anti-magic shell offers a better (but in my opinion, in no way overpowered) success rate of 50% with the drawback of an extremely long cool down.

We must remember that with long cooldowns and low success rates, the benefits of debuffing in wars decreases with each unsuccessful attempt at debuffing - ultimately, buffpots lasts only 10 mins and wars are pretty much over in a matter of 1-2mins. In addition, the side using debuffing mages loses as many mains as there are debuffers.

To start with, to make a good class you don't need a OP skill such as Debuff.
It might be "miss used" like you're trying to explain, but this won't change peoples "unfair" ways of playing a game.
There's always some type of War in TG for example, where one clan got like 10 debuffers constantly respawning, buffing up to kill meanwhile the mage is on cool down, and then all the other debuffer-mages respawn at the same time so you don't focus on killing one mage, cause all of them got the cool down done at the same time.
Results with mad players, cause there's classes like Raider for example (where buffs doesn't last as long, and it takes time to buff with buffsets), how fun is it to play a game when you get debuffed 5 times in a row, and then need to rebuff again? - not really since the buffs don't last long as it is.

They should focus on buffing other stuff on mages, some type of escape since they're so squishy, but really not keeping the debuff IMO.

"Further nerf an already nerfed class".

That's a lie. Mages are made for PVP, actually. Might not be as useful in wars perhaps, but for someone that likes to win in PvP, this class is perfect.
It's not useless, just harder to play since not many people at all, know alot about mages.
I have seen raider killers like i've said before, and raiders are considered as "OP" right now, which I think everyone here can agree about.
Buffing the mage a little, and taking of the debuff, could make this class worth playing again.
People don't dare to play a mage serious, and put down some time and effort on trying out a new build, that no one ever tried before.

#74 Avira

Avira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

cool story bro

epic weapons are 600-1.xbil
good uw set is about 1.5bil-4bil
buff sets are 3xx to 1bil each depending on gem and jewelry

drops cool anything worth anything are basicly chems/catas drop in what 10 max if your a bourg and barely woot woot cool you make 700k for 1 kill now do the math its :D hard to get that making most ppl buy and sell IM points to get money easy and yes most rich ppl in game do buy im points to sell or there already rich because they farmed items b4 the devs raped the drop % for the good farming places
and look at iy you said dont have money play for free then get a job you just proved that you need $$$ to get zulie
k thx dont counter argue with your self in your post makes you look stupid

#75 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

cool story bro

epic weapons are 600-1.xbil
good uw set is about 1.5bil-4bil
buff sets are 3xx to 1bil each depending on gem and jewelry

drops cool anything worth anything are basicly chems/catas drop in what 10 max if your a bourg and barely woot woot cool you make 700k for 1 kill now do the math its :D hard to get that making most ppl buy and sell IM points to get money easy and yes most rich ppl in game do buy im points to sell or there already rich because they farmed items b4 the devs raped the drop % for the good farming places
and look at iy you said dont have money play for free then get a job you just proved that you need $$$ to get zulie
k thx dont counter argue with your self in your post makes you look stupid

epic weapons are between 600m-10b
good UW set is about 2.8b, 4b? wut thank god no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users