#1 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:46 AM

Ant egg map is getting ridiculous (on valkyrie server). On each patch, 3 alchemists with homunculus doing 300+ dmg each, and 3+ mercs?! I can't even level there for just the 1-2 hours that I want to.

#2 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:56 AM

well I usually tell them to stop hoggin the eggs and give some room to other player.
but if they just getting too much of themself..

RK(or any char that have high HP pool) with Valk manteau +7 or reflect RG + 2x Hylo clip.

proc summon whatever critter to kill them. Then clear whatever we have summoned after the 'execution' finished.
be sure/better to come as team with AB in case strong one like any bio3 summoned.

yeah sounds harsh and mean as well abuse but its for greater interest of many other player that deserve the egg patch better.
so much fun watching that arrogant alch douchebeg got his lesson.

the problem is some people just left summoned monsters killing that innocent as well :) .

Edited by razirazo, 18 December 2011 - 07:02 AM.

#3 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:07 AM

well I usually tell them to stop hoggin the eggs and give some room to other player.
but if they just getting too much of themself..

RK(or any char that have high HP pool) with Valk manteau +7 or reflect RG + 2x Hylo clip.

proc summon whatever critter to kill them. Then clear whatever we have summoned after the 'execution' finished.
be sure/better to come as team with AB in case strong one like any bio3 summoned.

yeah sounds harsh and mean as well abuse but its for greater interest of many other player that deserve the egg patch better.
so much fun seeing that arrogant alch douchebeg got his lesson.

the problem is some people just left summoned monsters killing that innocent as well :) .

Will get you in trouble, I wouldn't do that.
Bringing in your highest third class character to kill off players so that you may get your turn...
Reminds me of http://forums.warppo...__1#entry651662

Best thing to do is go level somewhere else I guess.
No point in doing much more than asking for a turn; if refused, stay calm and think of alternative leveling spots i guess.
If you suspect the players of using third party programs you can ticket them with whatever evidence you have.

Edited by Okii, 18 December 2011 - 07:08 AM.

#4 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

Will get you in trouble, I wouldn't do that.
Bringing in your highest third class character to kill off players so that you may get your turn...
Reminds me of http://forums.warppo...__1#entry651662

Best thing to do is go level somewhere else I guess.
No point in doing much more than asking for a turn; if refused, stay calm and think of alternative leveling spots i guess.
If you suspect the players of using third party programs you can ticket them with whatever evidence you have.

ant agg is indeed a warzone lol

#5 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:12 AM

ant agg is indeed a warzone lol

Man .. I've seen some straight up hilarious stuff in there
hahaha
super cereals in ant hell

#6 Snewt

Snewt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:15 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again: there are other maps to level lowbies on.

#7 Orlim

Orlim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

Can't we all just get along? :/

#8 Appledandy

Appledandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

Indeed there are other maps but when there are alchemists/biochemists/geneticists with their homunculus down there that obviously could level on a higher map...it gets to be one of those moments where the only word that comes to mind is SERIOUSLY?!?

#9 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:59 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again: there are other maps to level lowbies on.

Yeah, I don't get why people level off of the eggs there since they're a KNOWN Alchemist spot, and even then it's only because of the reliable spawn and it's so easy to AFK down there. If I level something down there, aside from my homunculus, and even then I'm open to just letting nice lowbies KS it or put it on passive so they can level some, I go for the ants; they're pretty much untouched. Sure, the spawn may be great with ant eggs, but it's so impractical to level a lowbie on them, especially when there are better options out there. :)

#10 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

I hate alchemists, it's like you just sit there, you don't even care enough to actually play t5he game. But yeah there are ton of maps to level on, I've seen people whine that they won't level unless they have an AoE skill, and it's like, every new player has to level without an AoE cuz they can't afford the sp. I had to ctrl+click to like 56 before i even got other skills, there's plenty of places to level, and endless Eden hunting quests, they go all the way to 99, and by 90 you have Gramps

#11 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

I hate alchemists, it's like you just sit there, you don't even care enough to actually play t5he game.

generalizing as always, we geneticists are well-bullied

#12 Boxinguru

Boxinguru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:13 PM

I found ant eggs to be the fastest way to level a mage from 20-40. I recently went down there on my endow sage with level 6 fire ball and went from 22-41 in about 15-20 minutes.

#13 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

I found ant eggs to be the fastest way to level a mage from 20-40. I recently went down there on my endow sage with level 6 fire ball and went from 22-41 in about 15-20 minutes.

"IF I CANT HAVE THEM NOONE CAN!!!!!!"

if i really get frustrated by afk alchemists... I bring my wiz and spam icewall on the egg spawns so that when they try to respawn on a cell with icewall (or firewall) they instantly respawn elsewhere on the map

Edited by Helios0, 18 December 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#14 Appledandy

Appledandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

Think of the eggs like so many new players would...Oh, this egg does not hit me, I can do this and not get killed as easily! Itseems like a good idea to me for those who are new to the game. :)

#15 Mhikeey

Mhikeey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:28 PM

Revive Orc Dungeon!

#16 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

Revive Orc Dungeon!

You get a knight with a priest leech and you level up every few minutes in orc dungeon, inrease AGI plus two handed quicken, its pretty epic how much a knight can tear it up with a priest

#17 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

You get a knight with a priest leech and you level up every few minutes in orc dungeon, inrease AGI plus two handed quicken, its pretty epic how much a knight can tear it up with a priest

I didn't even use a Priest with my RG and RK down there. MB spam and light blue potions. :)

I also did some srs damage down there on my magic Ninja. Full of AFKing Alchemists/Biochemists/Genetics/ABs too~.

#18 Orath

Orath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

if there are people hogging up the spawn just screenshot and report they have to share the spawn.

#19 Mowi

Mowi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

generalizing as always

And, eggs do suck. Eden thingy is better.

Edited by Mowi, 18 December 2011 - 06:04 PM.

#20 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

I didn't even use a Priest with my RG and RK down there. MB spam and light blue potions. :)

I also did some srs damage down there on my magic Ninja. Full of AFKing Alchemists/Biochemists/Genetics/ABs too~.

there are a quite a few alchemists in orc dungeon, it just seems ridiculous to afk level, is the game really that bad?

#21 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

Then tell me a better place to level your homunculus instead yourself.

#22 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:15 PM

Then tell me a better place to level your homunculus instead yourself.

Anywhere?

#23 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

Anywhere?

Since they get full exp from any monster, and it's such a reliable spawn, it's actually the best place to level them, even if you don't AFK. I've tried other common places with mine ( OD, earth Petites, Magmarings ), but Ant Hell was, by far, the fastest place to level them. And you don't need to pay constant attention if you don't have some agi-based build. It's really nice to do when you're doing housework or homework.

#24 Orlim

Orlim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

Why can't we all just get along?

#25 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

Since they get full exp from any monster, and it's such a reliable spawn, it's actually the best place to level them, even if you don't AFK. I've tried other common places with mine ( OD, earth Petites, Magmarings ), but Ant Hell was, by far, the fastest place to level them. And you don't need to pay constant attention if you don't have some agi-based build. It's really nice to do when you're doing housework or homework.

Going in there with the mindset to afk isn't right/fair to others.
This map needs a cooldown timer or something, sheesh.

My roommate leveled her homun in other places. That's because she doesn't feel like sitting in one spot waiting on an immobile monster to spawn.
You want it easy. That's just you being lazy.
IronPlushy's right when she says you can go level your homun pretty much anywhere else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users