Ant Egg Map - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Ant Egg Map

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:41 PM

Going in there with the mindset to afk isn't right/fair to others.
This map needs a cooldown timer or something, sheesh.

My roommate leveled her homun in other places. That's because she doesn't feel like sitting in one spot waiting on an immobile monster to spawn.
You want it easy. That's just you being lazy.
IronPlushy's right when she says you can go level your homun pretty much anywhere else.

That's true, it's not right to do, and I don't usually do it, or, I try not to do it often. My only housework is cleaning my room, and I do my homework at the computer, so, personally, I do it rarely, like when I need a quick shower or if I need to finish cooking something in the middle of when I'm leveling it. And yes, I do want it to be easy to level my homunculus, like everyone else, but I'm pretty flexible if something happened to Ant Hell. I could tolerate moving to another map to level my Filir. I'm kind of hoping that 'you want it easy' shot wasn't directly at me; I didn't really mean that last post to be a personal thing, it's just a general thing.

I know my case with this is more lenient than a lot of others, since I could even deal without a homunculus at all and the main reason I level it is to have a Bayeri to look at later. A cooldown on the dungeon would be nice, or for them to make it kind of like getting to Moscovia's dungeon and having a time when you can go and a time when you can't ( a time when homunculi can be used there, and a time when they can't ).

#27 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

Going in there with the mindset to afk isn't right/fair to others.
This map needs a cooldown timer or something, sheesh.

My roommate leveled her homun in other places. That's because she doesn't feel like sitting in one spot waiting on an immobile monster to spawn.
You want it easy. That's just you being lazy.
IronPlushy's right when she says you can go level your homun pretty much anywhere else.

You of all people should be aware of the pinned thread that states no one's allowed to agree with me. I'm just gonna assume you're trolling.

#28 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:26 PM

You of all people should be aware of the pinned thread that states no one's allowed to agree with me. I'm just gonna assume you're trolling.

):

#29 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:45 PM

...Does anyone actually bother asking them how long they plan to be anymore? Even when I've gone down there recently, I just ask how long they'll be and usually they'll let me have it for awhile.

#30 Mogar

Mogar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:52 AM

...Does anyone actually bother asking them how long they plan to be anymore? Even when I've gone down there recently, I just ask how long they'll be and usually they'll let me have it for awhile.

Yes, however 7/10 times they don't respond back due to them being AFK. The few that aren't AFK reply "As long as I want" and then they call me gay or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users