343 replies to this topic

#226 Howie

Howie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Oh, my mistake. Well, another own to the face to another class.

#227 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

server is still down for me D:

#228 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

just the patch server was live they were still testing. *subject to change anytime i post this :P *

#229 Quessy

Quessy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

Login server's still down give it a few xD

#230 senioritz

senioritz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

Yup, only 1 stun.

Muse skills, seeing as it is on the supportive tree.

I see, ive overlooked that, I got more excited!cant wait to test it

#231 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNeo Domino City

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

Oh the irony of this post.
Are you not the one who has been calling other morons and telling them to STFU?

*shakes head*

i think he should be suspended for not having manners and being agresive.

btw i think that the champ balance is ok but underpowered classes are now much more underpowered why not help them?
shouldnt aspd be un nerfed?

and now that champs need an specific weapon for the skill requirements
dont u think spear champs should be given there aspd passives again?

1. dual raiders are really underpowered they have 2 aoes and have a shared cooldown which makes them even worst from what they are, how come a guy with 2 swords be so weak?
2. xbow knights need a bit of balance cause they deal very low damage even if u have a good build
3. battle clerics still seem to be weak few skills and in the description of clerics they are supposed to summon POWERFUL creatures and i just see some bons and weak knife and ugly red flying iguana.
4. gun bourgs are worst than before, guns should have more aspd than any other weapon and cause its faster to pull the trigger than to swing a weapon, they are supposed to be true gun experts not the artis.
5. nothing about luncher bourgs, ok a guy with a cannon? dont u think a guy with a cannon should be stronger?
6. one handed or blunt knights? the only thing they can do is tank or pvp a boss cause if u pvp another player the fight will last like 20mins.
7. scouts are getting weaker u dont even see scouts around any more just 2 or 3.
8. and what about the ghost class? xbow scouts only seen one in my life.

i really think that underpowered classes need a big help and people should stop crying about champs, they cryed about OP they wanted a balance? there is the balance, CHAMPS are not OP like b4 but they are still STRONG.

just like someone said before the only OP CHAMPS in game will be the people that truely have good gaming skills with champs.

a lil suggestion i wanna make is.. how about each weapon has a UNIQUE Finishing DeathBlow Skill that to get it u need a UNIQUE book that is a drop and is ULTRA RARE like the EPICS and u need 5 skill points to learn them and they have a BIG 1 min cooldown so they cant be used repeatedly easily cause they are supposed to be a Finishing Deathblow.

#232 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

oh :P
how do they test? they pvp and see if the skills are fine?

#233 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:20 PM

they were just testing to see if the skill restrictions where in place i believe

#234 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

The moment you realise that you're playing and check the forums and no one is posting anymore :P

#235 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

Currently Calanor is facing Zeppelin in their tournament. Though, they both have unlimited hp... so its gonna be a while.

#236 pimpthomy

pimpthomy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Location-

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

extended till 8 ;o

#237 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

i think he should be suspended for not having manners and being agresive.

btw i think that the champ balance is ok but underpowered classes are now much more underpowered why not help them?
shouldnt aspd be un nerfed?

and now that champs need an specific weapon for the skill requirements
dont u think spear champs should be given there aspd passives again?

1. dual raiders are really underpowered they have 2 aoes and have a shared cooldown which makes them even worst from what they are, how come a guy with 2 swords be so weak?
2. xbow knights need a bit of balance cause they deal very low damage even if u have a good build
3. battle clerics still seem to be weak few skills and in the description of clerics they are supposed to summon POWERFUL creatures and i just see some bons and weak knife and ugly red flying iguana.
4. gun bourgs are worst than before, guns should have more aspd than any other weapon and cause its faster to pull the trigger than to swing a weapon, they are supposed to be true gun experts not the artis.
5. nothing about luncher bourgs, ok a guy with a cannon? dont u think a guy with a cannon should be stronger?
6. one handed or blunt knights? the only thing they can do is tank or pvp a boss cause if u pvp another player the fight will last like 20mins.
7. scouts are getting weaker u dont even see scouts around any more just 2 or 3.
8. and what about the ghost class? xbow scouts only seen one in my life.

i really think that underpowered classes need a big help and people should stop crying about champs, they cryed about OP they wanted a balance? there is the balance, CHAMPS are not OP like b4 but they are still STRONG.

just like someone said before the only OP CHAMPS in game will be the people that truely have good gaming skills with champs.

a lil suggestion i wanna make is.. how about each weapon has a UNIQUE Finishing DeathBlow Skill that to get it u need a UNIQUE book that is a drop and is ULTRA RARE like the EPICS and u need 5 skill points to learn them and they have a BIG 1 min cooldown so they cant be used repeatedly easily cause they are supposed to be a Finishing Deathblow.

I agree for all, except your last suggestion ._. i dun want deathblow or finishing skills, coz i dont want to depend on just 1 skill to kill an enemy

#238 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

extended till 8 ;o

Told you it was going to be a while.

#239 monkeypig

monkeypig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Draco-La

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

how come a guy with 2 swords be so weak?

Ask SantaClaus

#240 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

I like that you finally nerfed champs, even tho I don't agree Berserk should cut all those HP, rest is fine.

I'm disappointed about Scouts and Artisan.

I expected a lot more for Scouts, a simple shorter range for a single skill isn't enough.

Artisan just needed the cooldowns on nades to be longer, not shared. That basically makes all the grenades useless except one.

#241 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

Half EVIL :P

Posted Image

#242 senioritz

senioritz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Login Server offline (for 335 min)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#243 lordjeremiahs

lordjeremiahs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

love this update. i think its more of a katar-raider buff. nice.

#244 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Ive been waiting for an update like this for years. I had a champ once, and it was far more powerful than any of the other classes I had ever used, but It was overall... the far most boring class I had ever played. I started a bourg, and for me, they are a lot more enjoyable than a champ. Point being, those of you champ guys who are unhappy with this update... you aren't playing your class for your class; you are playing for the power that comes with it. Those of you who aren't going spazztasticly crazy over this, you play your class for your class, that's a good thing, that's what rose is about. Secondly, those who play their class for its OP stats, you knew this was coming for quite some time. It shouldn't be a surprise.

No thats not it at all...I play, or have played just about one of everything, hold knights at some point...i really dont mnid the champ nerfs...but some of the other classes, like the mage and the gunborg did NOT need to be nerfed...they needed other things worked on but not what was done...what theyve done is simply make raiders king...and completly stomped out classes there were already fairly useless to begin with...

#245 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

Half EVIL :P

Posted Image

where did you get that? D: what website

#246 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Question, maybe it's answered already but im lazy reading each and every comments ._. so please answer ^_^
*About the Reset Skill books from monster coin trader NPC, are they tradable, vendable, or both?

They are not going to be books. The service is through the NPC directly, no item is involved. You pay 10m, you get your job skills reset.

#247 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:33 PM

No thats not it at all...I play, or have played just about one of everything, hold knights at some point...i really dont mnid the champ nerfs...but some of the other classes, like the mage and the gunborg did NOT need to be nerfed...they needed other things worked on but not what was done...what theyve done is simply make raiders king...and completly stomped out classes there were already fairly useless to begin with...

Yeah I agree the nerfs on bourgs\mages weren't needed at all. If anything they should have shortened the animations on mage skills.

Bourgs had to be boosted. Making them even worse is really nuts.

#248 shinjr99

shinjr99

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationFremont, California

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:33 PM

where did you get that? D: what website

http://www.mmoserver.../na_rose_online

#249 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:35 PM

Yeah I agree the nerfs on bourgs\mages weren't needed at all. If anything they should have shortened the animations on mage skills.

Bourgs had to be boosted. Making them even worse is really nuts.

I agree with that. I was mainly talking about champs in that context.

#250 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:36 PM

omg i want 2play already and start a new build :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users