LOD helm not working/partially working - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

LOD helm not working/partially working

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

@Phil:
You fail at making a good consistent test that leaves no room for doubt.

• Points of failure:
  • Using a weapon gives you 5%*weapon level variance.
  • Using a +9 lvl 3 weapon gives you 1~20 damage variance.
  • Using an AK card means you already had +25% weapon damage so the extra 5% puts it to 30% which is absolutely negligible when compared to the variance of the weapon.

If you wanted to test this:
  • Get Max power using a Smith or Magic Mushroom.
  • Do not use an over refined weapon.

will do that tomorrow, ill also do the same to mvps, prolly atroce since he has 3 spawn spots XD
till then i would like to ask if someone has some contributing screenies or observations and not just ranting back and forth about item descriptions >.> typos and inaccurate translations can happen but its the real output that matters dont be like annaquin in iwiki who depends on paper and not on actual result/practicality

Edited by Phil, 22 December 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#27 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

will do that tomorrow, ill also do the same to mvps, prolly atroce since he has 3 spawn spots XD
till then i would like to ask if someone has some contributing screenies or observations and not just ranting back and forth about item descriptions >.> typos and inaccurate translations can happen but its the real output that matters dont be like annaquin in iwiki who depends on paper and not on actual result/practicality

and you troll and vote down the only forum user(me) that was trying to help you about what COULD be the problem, becouse as far as know that was the effect of the gear >___________>

even if i was wrong i always where trying to help about this >_>

#28 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:41 AM

Yet your statement was completely voided when someone said he tried it with Amon Ra and he was doing more with a witch pumpkin hat rather than the LoD Helm.

#29 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:10 AM

ok someone from iwiki gave me a lil bit of info: http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=88471

dmg test with bare hand and 2053 sp.
dmg test with bare hand and +7 lod helm and 2053 sp
dmg test with a +0 Club [3] and 2053 sp
dmg test with a +0 Club [3] + a +7 LoD and 2053 sp

so conclusion:
the % mod won't affect the bare hand dmg.

the % mod only affect the weapon dmg.

so this part:

which SHOULD bump up my damage to about 559,075.74 (473,793*0.18 =added damage ; added damage + 473,793 = 559,075.74)

is wrong, since u take the final dmg into calc which renewal won't work that way.

GF dmg:
Total ATK * (SP/8 +10)
and Total ATK = Weapon Atk + Status Atk
which Status Atk won't get affect by the % mod.
as i can see from my test, the lod helm is working as it should be.
and high upgrade grand you random atk that won't affect by any maxiumize skills (such as power max) so your dmg WILL be different unless ur using a +0 and ur dex is higher than the weapon base atk power, then that way will grand u constant dmg.

this is the answer i was looking for imma still test it to confirm but seeing that he is a reputable sura player it has some credibility on it

if that's the case then =( oh well looks like its back to +9 carat FEW's again. I only do wish if GM's can still change its effects to affect the entire damage SINCE MVPS are BUFFED anyways and with the fixed helm im sure it wont do 3x damage at +7 like pre patch

Edited by Phil, 23 December 2011 - 06:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users