Which server is better - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Which server is better

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:48 PM

None, run away while you still can!

#27 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:57 PM

None, run away while you still can!

If you're referring to Hill's Accidentals seducing it's population into whatever fanasty one chooses, when it's function is based on serving Planet Earth, not Planet Earth serving Hill's Accidentals, having the first phase begins with handwritten education, by teachers & professors many unaware, but some aware of intentions celebrating enhanced information, never-the-less, Protectors i knew up and coming, not misplacing abroad, always hugged a safe blanket thoughtfuless stubborness believes is safe.

Universities then humps thinking further into depression, pimping mentalities into componets confined. One Tree Line's puzzling occurrences, is allow to represent it's own title ranks. Grooving like a Rabbit, ballroom's dancing now, benching, taking alot of turns. If this is your ideal of home comfort, Gameplanet suit my consciousness splendedly. Understanding is valued richly here.

Many sits down when it's too late to rehearst the truth. (Running?) I see your still in battle. I hope you win with gentleness, not force.

Edited by Scientistic, 28 December 2011 - 03:00 PM.

#28 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:15 PM

Ymir!

#29 HyuugaNeji

HyuugaNeji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:52 PM

I'm getting sick of not being able to get the items I need on Ygg. I like Ygg as a server don't get me wrong, but the lack of parties and vend shops are so annoying.

I've xfered my main to Valk just for the fact of leveling and getting the items I need. Most likely will stay there too.

#30 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:38 AM

If you're referring to Hill's Accidentals seducing it's population into whatever fanasty one chooses, when it's function is based on serving Planet Earth, not Planet Earth serving Hill's Accidentals, having the first phase begins with handwritten education, by teachers & professors many unaware, but some aware of intentions celebrating enhanced information, never-the-less, Protectors i knew up and coming, not misplacing abroad, always hugged a safe blanket thoughtfuless stubborness believes is safe.

Universities then humps thinking further into depression, pimping mentalities into componets confined. One Tree Line's puzzling occurrences, is allow to represent it's own title ranks. Grooving like a Rabbit, ballroom's dancing now, benching, taking alot of turns. If this is your ideal of home comfort, Gameplanet suit my consciousness splendedly. Understanding is valued richly here.

Many sits down when it's too late to rehearst the truth. (Running?) I see your still in battle. I hope you win with gentleness, not force.

I hate you, my poor braaaaaaaaaaaain

#31 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

dude, I started to read that post.
then my brain realized who posted it and told my hand to keep scrolling down.
Thank you for saving me brain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users