96/62 Caster Stalker Leveling - Page 2 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

96/62 Caster Stalker Leveling

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Vyse

Vyse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTenessee

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

He should still be able to do fine on Desert Wolves with Landmine. I was there leveling with a friend's Lv98 Hunter who was doing upwards of 12k per Landmine on them. So it should work out okay. Though that was assuming he had 99 base Dex in the first place. Guess that won't be the case anymore. :v

Vyse use this database.
http://rode-r.doddlercon.com/

Whatever you're using is seriously outdated.

Yeah it's outdated, kinda the whole reason I was asking for advice :thumb: I just came back after over a year of absence. I should be fine though; wolves won't give me too much trouble with their movement speed. I might want to invest in something that'll give me an endure effect though- but I can find that stuff out on my own. I'll bump this thread with results once I start this method. Thank you everyone for your input.

#27 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:59 PM

He should still be able to do fine on Desert Wolves with Landmine. I was there leveling with a friend's Lv98 Hunter who was doing upwards of 12k per Landmine on them. So it should work out okay. Though that was assuming he had 99 base Dex in the first place. Guess that won't be the case anymore. :v

Vyse use this database.
http://rode-r.doddlercon.com/

Whatever you're using is seriously outdated.

it does 90% damage on DW. And 200% on HW. But DW is easier. I guess it depends on one's choice then.

#28 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

it does 90% damage on DW. And 200% on HW. But DW is easier. I guess it depends on one's choice then.

Well I did mention that Hill Winds is a bit risky for people who aren't experienced with using Traps. You never know when position lag will be your downfall. They also have slightly quicker movement than Desert Wolves too.

Edited by GuardianTK, 04 January 2012 - 11:28 PM.

#29 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

Well I did mention that Hill Winds is a bit risky for people who aren't experienced with using Traps. You never know when position lag will be your downfall. They also have slightly quicker movement than Desert Wolves too.

i agree. Lag can be pain in the a@#

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users