Bleeding at Orc Village.. - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bleeding at Orc Village..

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 Yoozie

Yoozie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

Dont go during that time of the month and you'll be fine :blaugh:

Seriously though, it shouldn't be that much of a problem. People are just too worried about spamming pots and unwilling to party. Ive done it on my perma novice

No its not that Im worried about pot spamming. My merchant barely had 500-600hp it gets 1 shotted by the bleed status. You cant even outpot it. So ultimately its jus annoying to bring ur priest there or respawn every 2-3 orcs

#52 slwl1

slwl1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

lol that is budd for crying out loud he is like the god of valk guild so his equips are also god so it is not surprising that he can lvl his super novice easily hehe :blaugh:

#53 Sackof

Sackof

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

Ahhhhh please fix this i cant lvl any of my low lvl non agi based chars there.. ungolant cards are sooo expensive

#54 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

We are changing

Orc Warrior, Medusa, Nine Tail and Pirate Skel to only use bleeding if their HP near death. Very likely you will kill them before they can trigger the effect now. This should significantly improve the survivabilty of lower leveled characters in those areas.

#55 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

Not sure why Medusa even needs bleeding when she already stone curses pretty often if you don't gear for it.

but yeah, bleeding just doesn't scale, it does something like 300~700hp damage each time regardless. If it worked on % like poison it'd be alot more forgiving on low characters, and be more than just "unable to regen SP" to 3rd classes.

Edited by Tirasu, 19 January 2012 - 10:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users