GreenRadiant/Cynic/Loshka's Guide to Radiants - Page 2 - Turan Temple - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

GreenRadiant/Cynic/Loshka's Guide to Radiants

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#26 IzaOkami

IzaOkami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • LocationWhy do you need to know?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Where all the drama is.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:38 PM

Would consider this one of the worst end game staffs for pve and pvp, no con +. Guess the skill crit + on the ruan's can help alittle. :bow:
Nice updated guide :rofl:

Your rad sucked. What would you know anyway when you got baby'd and leech off another guys mulah.

Posted Image

#27 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes Hammerine

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:46 PM

Your rad sucked. What would you know anyway when you got baby'd and leech off another guys mulah.

Posted Image

oh cmon...dont throw mud at someone in a guide :bow:

#28 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

Posted Image

lol iza mad much. :bow:

Edited by Bracky, 13 January 2012 - 12:22 AM.

#29 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

oh cmon...dont throw mud at someone in a guide :bow:

This ^

#30 IzaOkami

IzaOkami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

lol iza mad much. :bow:

I ain't even one bit mad, but that was a true fact since you got nothing to say to even deny that baby. <3

Posted Image

#31 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 Bracky

Bracky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

I ain't even one bit mad, but that was a true fact since you got nothing to say to even deny that baby. <3

Posted Image

Amusing :bow: Less amusing than when you dated a guy thinking it was a girl! *Usedtampon* :dunno: And lol green was making a good guide here maybe take it somewhere else :rofl:

Edited by Bracky, 13 January 2012 - 01:55 AM.

#33 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:56 AM

Amusing :bow: Less amusing than when you dated a guy thinking it was a girl! -_- And lol green was making a good guide here maybe take it somewhere else :(

dont be so mean to iza he is such a requiem pro he knows every dirty secret and hes edge's right hand :rofl: :dunno:

#34 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:36 AM

:rofl:
if you guys gona jack this thread at least be nice enough to at least leave a comment about the guide... :bow: @ rap/iza

#35 IzaOkami

IzaOkami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:40 AM

Amusing :bow: Less amusing than when you dated a guy thinking it was a girl! *Usedtampon* :) And lol green was making a good guide here maybe take it somewhere else :(

Why change the topic? It was getting hot. -_-

he knows every dirty secret

Don't we all. -_-

hes edge's right hand :rofl: :dunno:

Awwwww. Im sorry your jelly because of that bro. If you talked to me, we could've had an understanding. If you want, you can have the position. -_-

I quit the game, but not the forums. Forums have much more content than the game. :D

P.S : 48 STR is very good for a 75 commie set. That said a wise bookworm commie.

Edited by IzaOkami, 13 January 2012 - 02:45 AM.

#36 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:10 AM

Awwwww. Im sorry your jelly because of that bro. If you talked to me, we could've had an understanding. If you want, you can have the position. :bow:
I quit the game, but not the forums. Forums have much more content than the game. :rofl:

P.S : 48 STR is very good for a 75 commie set. That said a wise bookworm commie.

interesting please continue

-drinks soda-

#37 nippleripper

nippleripper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:20 AM

Posted Image

this random angry comment and your avatar

Posted Image

#38 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

LOL iza mad because edge didn't +30 his commander like he said he would? so he still died in 3 hits? :bow:

#39 Wontons

Wontons

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:49 AM

Posted Image

better than your 3 hit brill commie :rofl: besides who knows how much you paid for usedtampons gear since she/he was your gf ;D. anyhow you and infinite qq no difference at all, both need a plumber to stop the :bow: from spewing out. ps stop trying to be gangster all the time that cat is blacker than you are.

Edited by Wontons, 13 January 2012 - 04:53 AM.

#40 Sharkatk

Sharkatk

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:47 AM

What would i do w/o people that are so amazing at the class i want to play =P... is there a way to reset all my skill points and DNA? i kinda went solo on that stuff cuz i could not find a build fast enough xD

#41 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:55 AM

Green, just report your thread and ask for a cleaning of the troll posts.

You guys should try to have some respect for other people's guides instead of arguing for your lil' ego.

#42 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:37 AM

You guys should try to have some respect for other people's guides instead of arguing for your lil' ego.

This is what I scrolled down to say so +1 are plenty of other threads where this kind of behavior is accepted :bow:

#43 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

Green, just report your thread and ask for a cleaning of the troll posts.

i did...yesterday... :rofl: it wont happen lol...but thanks :bow:

#44 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

I see some updates! Me likes it!!! :dunno:

Few things id like to note.... Salvation wont give you a lot more mind and scad compared to foc 180 more from reinforces and a lil more from base stats.. For a rad it wont make a huge diference in healing. The best part of salv imh its elec resists wich would let you be capped in it just with armor if you reinforce it high enough.

Lvl 79 armor will also give you light resists wich would only help agaist avengers.

On the other side.... PvP rads might still want lvl 85 or 79 CON armors. It will suck for PvE,heals will be lower, the MP pool will be too little and mp regen really bad so they would drain to fast, but for PvP a rad with high HP can be a real pain in the ass to kill, so yeah, this is my next goal, lvl 85 CON armor if im able to overcome my laziness to farm the xeons :bow:

On ball you can also enchant skill crit %. I prefer to enchant crit everywhere i can and i chose RH claws over high ranks. Why?? The faster i reach 100% skill crit the faster i can start working on my HP and the more slots i have for CON/MND xeons or maybe even RH Breathings. Lets face it, no1 needs 7k crit heals, better to crit a lot and not die :(

As a last note.... even when CON armors would suck for PvE never underestimate HP. Ive seen many rads on RH armor and RH staffs be over half raid dead cos they have like 2-2.5k HP. Dead rads are crappy healers!

Keep the good work with guide and ignore those trolls, in this forums its imposible for post to go a bit (or a lot) out of topic :rofl:

#45 Lanni

Lanni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Valdes/Hyperion

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

Dead rads are crappy healers!

Dead healer can't heal well :bow:

#46 lenny322000

lenny322000

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

FOC Aceroa - 65
Nicely rounded set. Very easy to get. Gives static Con which adds up to ~500 con without pet.

I think you mean ~500 HP. Other than that, good guide, thanks.

#47 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

I see some updates! Me likes it!!! :)

Few things id like to note.... Salvation wont give you a lot more mind and scad compared to foc 180 more from reinforces and a lil more from base stats.. For a rad it wont make a huge diference in healing. The best part of salv imh its elec resists wich would let you be capped in it just with armor if you reinforce it high enough.

Lvl 79 armor will also give you light resists wich would only help agaist avengers.

On the other side.... PvP rads might still want lvl 85 or 79 CON armors. It will suck for PvE,heals will be lower, the MP pool will be too little and mp regen really bad so they would drain to fast, but for PvP a rad with high HP can be a real pain in the ass to kill, so yeah, this is my next goal, lvl 85 CON armor if im able to overcome my laziness to farm the xeons :P

On ball you can also enchant skill crit %. I prefer to enchant crit everywhere i can and i chose RH claws over high ranks. Why?? The faster i reach 100% skill crit the faster i can start working on my HP and the more slots i have for CON/MND xeons or maybe even RH Breathings. Lets face it, no1 needs 7k crit heals, better to crit a lot and not die :)

As a last note.... even when CON armors would suck for PvE never underestimate HP. Ive seen many rads on RH armor and RH staffs be over half raid dead cos they have like 2-2.5k HP. Dead rads are crappy healers!

Keep the good work with guide and ignore those trolls, in this forums its imposible for post to go a bit (or a lot) out of topic :P

will add some of those points into the guide later...grilling steak with mah boys today :blah:

Dead healer can't heal well :)

tell me about it...was in a js raid with 3 rads...1 was dead almost all the time...he was healing VERY poorly lol

I think you mean ~500 HP. Other than that, good guide, thanks.

oh -_-...dint notice that...will fix that now

#48 LadyArthur

LadyArthur

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationWhere alcohol and cookies rule
  • Server:Alcohol City

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

Nice guide. Great work. :blah:

#49 Nuke