I don't want to play anymore - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

I don't want to play anymore

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:21 AM

My connection is fine and has always been fine, it's my friend who kept DCing and couldn't play because of terrible lag, I'll suggest this to my friend, who hasn't had problems playing games like LoL and MS. What's a tracert btw and how would one run it?

Sorry to hear about that, it's pretty crappy to have players encouraging their friends to play and being stymied by lag.

The guide for making a tracert is here:

In order to get to the bottom of things, we would ask that you provide what's called a "tracert" by following these steps:

1. Close all programs (very important for the accuracy of your results)
2. Open up a command prompt window (start/programs/accessories/command prompt)
3. Type: "tracert iro.ragnarokonline.com" (without the quotes)
4. Hit the enter key and let the trace run until it displays triple * symbols multiple times in a row. Then, press control-C.
5. Right-click in the window, and choose "Mark". Then, highlight the entire window contents with the mouse. Copy the entry (Press Ctrl+C), open an instance of notepad, and paste (Press Ctrl+V) it there. At the top of this file, please write the current date and time, including the time zone in which you reside.

These usually are pretty useful in showing where the problem is. If it's on our end it gives us something to yell at our ISP with.

#27 Kaiji

Kaiji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

zero, thats what zeny is for. there are tons of people that sell wpe and those that will log onto your lowerping account and fund it too

I think we have to accept that we need to pay for good entertainment, applies to all mmorpg out there. Without those wpe sellers u cant refine those shiny +10 thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users