Pegasus Session 1 - Feedback Thread - Page 18 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Pegasus Session 1 - Feedback Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
457 replies to this topic

#426 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

When will the game arena update be put up on Pegasus for testing actually? We played with this tool tip and PvP/PvM bonus thing for a whole month already. Also, what happened to class skill balancing? I think we should at least see something written up and planned by now. -_-

#427 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

sometime this week maybe. and skills were talked about on thursday i think it was in game a little bit.

#428 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

Grenades don't seem to stun, none of them

#429 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

When the game arena will be launched, will we also get normall buff pots instead of boosters? And can we get the IM passives, because when u focus for example more at crit, an IM passive boost this one way more and leaving you with whole new stats in combination with the pvp offense/defense % difference on the Honor Equipment. I think having more of the same items we have on Leonis/Draconis the better we can test the difference of those %'s on the different honor equipment.

#430 Jovelyn07

Jovelyn07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:17 AM

We need Buffpots, Goulash, and Redpots so we can do normal pvps
OFc we dont need boosters in 1v1`s xD

Edited by 100002335305612, 27 February 2012 - 06:18 AM.

#431 JordanX

JordanX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

u can buy goulash on Orlo if im right, i crafted red pots myself

#432 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

Just get goulash in the ancient oasis shrine.

#433 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

Yeah goulash isn't the problem and union pots instead of red pots isn't the problem too... Just give us the buffpots pleaze, cause when I tried to lvl there were dropping too many items to pick up the dirty zodiacs and than still if I picked them up, most of the players wouldn't have them and still use boosters...

#434 titoine12

titoine12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draconis - Pegasus

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

Make everything in the NPC [Valor Materials]Mason free, so we could at least craft so stuff we need. ;)
Edit: Gramatical error :)

Edited by titoine12, 28 February 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#435 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:33 AM

I love this server :)

#436 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

Please replace the Boosters with Buff Pots, its just not what we are used for.

#437 MrFantasmo

MrFantasmo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 631 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

Server is down

#438 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

Hi,

This server is just about pvping right?

Is it worth to download roseonline again for this server ? :rolleyes:

#439 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

Hi,

This server is just about pvping right?

Is it worth to download roseonline again for this server ? :rolleyes:

its sole purpose is to test out the changes to the honor gear, including pvp and pvm changes (a bonus to pvp and penalty to pvm) as well as testing the Game Arena rumored to be out "Soon".

#440 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

why is the server down? it says: Scheduled Maintenance when u try to log in.

#441 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:40 AM

Down until further notice.

#442 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

anyone already knows a little more when we can play the new game mode? My pegasus is already updated to version 14, but the server is still offline :(

#443 painser

painser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

I could log in few hours ago, but when i went into storage my screen froze and now im stuck at the log in section >.> Help me plz :)

#444 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

As of Pegasus V.15, here are few things would like to clarify and point out:

-make it able to click and add people to group instead having to type that person's name because most players have long name and hard to tell the difference between 'I' and 'L' .

-on the test server it is illegal to use IM booster, red jelly stew, and even IM cleric party buffs, so basically battle clerics are screwed, and just to point out that Leonis himself say learning all cleric buffs then learn IM cleric party buffs then eat a skill reset to become battle cleric is actually a "bug", which is not intended. Not being able to use Item mall in these PvP game sure will be fair but I'm not sure how long this rule apply until Gravity give pressure to the developers to change it back to everything usable

-so I played a full crystal defender as an attacker, it took quite long and boring because it was only 5 vs 5, and it will be 15 vs 15 when it goes on live, the match on test server took like half hour, which the defender isn't preventing us from attacking the crystal at all but just standing around. Making it 15 vs 15 will not speed up the time to take down the crystal, because the ratio to attacker to defender is still 1 to 1. So, may be you should lower the health of these crystals by half? Because, the match yesterday the defender isn't doing anything at all.

-I also see a pop up annocement on the screen that will remind you that match has 10mins left or something, do you think you should just make a timer some where in the Alt+G menu next the "Join Queue" button similar to what happen to quest timer?

-I see the crystal defender is like spawn 1 crystal each time, I mean if 30 people focus on 1 fixed location, that might be too boring, the Junon Cartel map is this big, is it possible to spawn the crystal at random location, and instead of spawning 1 crystal each time, you should spawn 2 crystal simoutanously at random location but you only need to destroy 1 of them, after it is destroyed, then another 2 new random crystal will spawn and so on, flanking and scouting are what make war fun.

-I prefer to see more crystals need to be destroyed with lowered crystal health than 3 fixed crystals with high crystal health to be destroyed.

#445 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

So i have tried the game arena one time, and i'm afraid i must say i was quite disappointed in the result.
Our cleric had left so we had to fight without buffs or heals, and we got beaten up quite badly. We wanted to warn the other side of this but unfortunately the normal and trade chat did not work, so we couldn't explain the situation.
In the end one found out you could still whisper, but this is a rather uncomfortable way of communicating.
Another thing i'd like to point out is that in such a small war, the classes with a more supportive role such as knight or scout (cleric not, cause of the heals that are useful in small groups as well), or classes with less tanking capability such as artisan, bourg, mage, aren't very useful. In a 5v5 (and later 15v15) such a class can't do much (in supportive class case) or will get spotted and focus fired immediately (classes with less defence).
I suggest for the first problem, that either the general or trade chat should be made available, so teams can warn eachother in case something happens, or that you get a notification if a person in either of the teams leaves or gets disconnected/logs out.
For the second problem, well it isn't very easy to fix, maybe with the upcoming class balancing it'll be better, but we could try make crystal wars for more players. Yes i know the queue will take longer to be filled, but now supportive roles that are more feasible for group battles can do much better than when it's a small war. Also in larger groups ones with less ability to tank aren't as visible as in a small group, and don't get ganged and die immediately.

#446 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:33 PM

I think those updates of Pegasus sucks.Many buggs at Stat ,so better to test it again and fix those buggs.

Normally i got 16k def at pegasus but with this bugg just 1.9k lol....Haha its so funny...

#447 limzz

limzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

seriously i beated everyone i pvped on pegasus today... so boring, and sucky updates

#448 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

You may want to construct what you say with a bit of argumentation.

#449 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

A new topic has been created for collecting feedback and reporting issues related to the Game Arena and Crystal Defenders, please refer to Pegasus Session 2 - Game Arena / Crystal Defenders Feedback Thread

Edited by Genesis, 10 March 2012 - 02:35 PM.

#450 alle78

alle78

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

rose pegasus I like its...........why to day cant login and playing...?????maintenan......??????????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users