couple of mins before valk woe and I cant login - Page 6 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

couple of mins before valk woe and I cant login

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#126 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

yeah this s.u.c.k. i waste lot money and zenny for what?

#127 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

Login server is currently up. LOG ON NOW AND STAY LOGGED ON. DON'T CHANGE CHARACTERS ONCE YOU ARE LOGGED ON.

#128 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

The question is, can IRO survive without woe? While I can survive for many is their only fix of the RO drug.

#129 Versath

Versath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Login server is currently up. LOG ON NOW AND STAY LOGGED ON. DON'T CHANGE CHARACTERS ONCE YOU ARE LOGGED ON.

This doesn't help those with VIP who are leveling, as once the login dies so does the VIP :unsure:

#130 Krogoth1282

Krogoth1282

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

This doesn't help those with VIP who are leveling, as once the login dies so does the VIP :waddle:

I was about to VIP but then I took an arrow to the knee :unsure:

Edited by Krogoth1282, 11 February 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#131 Amor

Amor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIll

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

I came back just for woe the past 4 weeks. I paid for VIP and Lowerping (which is basically a necessity these days), and still haven't WoE'd because the servers have always been down every Saturday night. Fifteen dollars isn't a lot, but Gravity basically just made that money from me for free, and I'd rather have given that money to a homeless bum than to your retarded asses.

#132 Krogoth1282

Krogoth1282

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

I came back just for woe the past 4 weeks. I paid for VIP and Lowerping (which is basically a necessity these days), and still haven't WoE'd because the servers have always been down every Saturday night. Fifteen dollars isn't a lot, but Gravity basically just made that money from me for free, and I'd rather have given that money to a homeless bum than to your retarded asses.

Preach on! I have gotten more satisfaction giving money to homeless bums than giving money for bad service.

#133 Versath

Versath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

do you blame the subway for burning down? or the person who burnt it down? placing the blame on Warpportal wont help. they cant afford a larger server given the amount of money the player base spends on the game it just isn't profitable enough. if everyone was paying to play then they could upgrade said servers and the ddos attacks would be taken care of but sadly RO is not a huge money maker anymore.

#134 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

well we could all go invade rose and make lots of small children cry...:unsure:

#135 Lantasq

Lantasq

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

do you blame the subway for burning down? or the person who burnt it down? placing the blame on Warpportal wont help. they cant afford a larger server given the amount of money the player base spends on the game it just isn't profitable enough. if everyone was paying to play then they could upgrade said servers and the ddos attacks would be taken care of but sadly RO is not a huge money maker anymore.

iRO is making more from being free to play and charging for kafra points than they ever made from a subscription fee

#136 sendo

sendo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

iRO is making more from being free to play and charging for kafra points than they ever made from a subscription fee

any statistic to prove this?

#137 Lantasq

Lantasq

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

any statistic to prove this?

Statistics aren't needed, you can tell by just looking at the items in game.

Not everyone spends money on kafra points or VIP, but many do. Those that do are dropping way more than the $15/month iRO was back in the day. Lucky box has been out for 2 days and there are shops of people selling 15+ heroic desocketing. Those people are dropping at least $100 in the past few days.

Not only that, but if it wasn't a more profitable business model, they would never have made the change.

#138 sukidayo

sukidayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

if everyone was paying to play ...

iro don't need everyone to pay. they just need the keep the top spenders happy. they would rather have a couple of people dropping thousands of $$ than hundreds of players spending nothing. but they need the freeloaders so that the paying customers have someone to play with.

#139 karenDennisPua

karenDennisPua

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

failed to connect again

#140 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

Ymir login is down

#141 karenDennisPua

karenDennisPua

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

valk sercer down again

#142 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

4 weeks of RO without a decent woe. Nobody should be buying these lucky boxes. I don't care what they put in them.

#143 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

Thankyou gm, for a better woe than last week. Most of my alliance were able to log in intermitintly as woe went on. They all eventually got to log in 'valk server' Hopefully you will learn to better mitigate these attacks with experince and we can look forward to being able to woe.

#144 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Well Yggdrasil woe went well. But Valkyrie woe is obviously being targeted and the same should be expected next Saturday :I

#145 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

Valkyrie woe is obviously being targeted and the same should be expected next Saturday :I

Well after three weeks of targeting Ymir Weekend WoE I guess they are just sharing the love around a little now.

#146 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

1329028325[/url]' post='755306']
Well after three weeks of targeting Ymir Weekend WoE I guess they are just sharing the love around a little now.

Yeah...that was the first halfway decent woe since before the balance patch.

#147 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

Thankyou gm, for a better woe than last week. Most of my alliance were able to log in intermitintly as woe went on. They all eventually got to log in 'valk server' Hopefully you will learn to better mitigate these attacks with experince and we can look forward to being able to woe.

Yeah good job GMs for making most of my guild login intermittently. Only problem is, you didn't let our guild leader login for more than an hour and right at the end of WOE. So there goes our 2nd fort to valkyrie. If only we were able to recall, it's enough to put emp down and deny valk the break with our 25 attendance. :unsure:

#148 AzureBreeze

AzureBreeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

It was the closest normal WoE in awhile. I had fun! Only complaint I had was a lot of lag issues at the very beginning of WoE. It slowly got better though. But for some, not really. Not sure if anyone else had any lag issues.

#149 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts
  • LocationProntera back alley
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:58 PM

I stayed online for the most part, last 10mins relogged from fort and couldnt get bck till 30 after woe :unsure:.

Time to invest in a better datacenter services?

#150 Versath

Versath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:51 AM

I stayed online for the most part, last 10mins relogged from fort and couldnt get bck till 30 after woe :unsure:.

Time to invest in a better datacenter services?

They can't afford it, not enough income for a game with such a small playerbase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users