Nightmare Accessory Guide - Page 8 - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Nightmare Accessory Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
194 replies to this topic

#176 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

its not - just make pt with low lvl toons and u r able to farm them

I farmed lvl 90 mobs and drop rate was low with CM, 100% drop Scroll, 100% server bonus, 100% HH bonus, guild bonus, pet bonus and premium bonus altogether.

Jugg base components sure aren't farmable with some guys spawn camping them 24/7 but at least all the other ingredients you can farm freely with moderate difficulty. The drop table is too big(sub-stat) for nm jewels so its alot harder. Farming cores from lvl 80 mobs in ET is easier than farming NM jewel parts(specially [Con] and specific sub-stat).

Oh and here's how carus grade looks like in english :
Posted Image

#177 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

lol the stats are crap on this one - even my Exi M-C had almost similar stats ^^

#178 Dominx0xPL

Dominx0xPL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

When the Revamp Compound Xeon will drop??

#179 k6i6r6a

k6i6r6a

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

made my nightmare jewels today for my WL (all +0) would have been great if the parts sayed the right thing M-M Belt is supposed to add:
Hp/accuracy M-C belt is supposed to add : Hp/Evasion so since i did not care to much either way i made M-M belt after i made it i got decent stats BUT i see that MM adds Hp/cad not Hp/Accuracy if i had known this i would have made M-C belt.

Can you PLEASE Label your items right you expect people to spend money on this game (which i think is fine) but you make so many spelling mistakes (which MOST of the time do not effect how they work but this one really does lol).

now i need to make a new belt and HOPE that it has as good stats as this one does.Posted Image

#180 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:42 AM

or u can gift that belt to ur lovely guildie ANNUBIS :) , would help his zerk a lot :)

#181 k6i6r6a

k6i6r6a

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:09 AM

or u can gift that belt to ur lovely guildie ANNUBIS :) , would help his zerk a lot :)

traded it to make a MC belt ( got all the parts) first try was -_- belt MC 2nd try is half decent

#182 Enigmax93

Enigmax93

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

one question
i want to make a destroyer set...all with CON
if the NM ring is M-M, the earring is M-C, bracelet is M-M, Necklace C-C and belt is M-C
will it be counted as a full set?
i mean about the bonuses for full set...will it be 8/8 at bonuses?

#183 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

Update the maximum stats and tables for the carus NM jewels please.

#184 Gragor

Gragor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

Update the maximum stats and tables for the carus NM jewels please.

+1

#185 BloodFireMagic

BloodFireMagic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo, Brazil.
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Comparing the two types of jewelry (rare and carus) do not see a significant gain. I believe it will make a set carus much more expensive and will not bring a significant return.

I may be wrong, but in my view the set rare even becomes more interesting because of the cost and the ease of getting the necessary items.

If the status of the jewels carus were actually more significant, in my view outweigh invest the amount of MP needed to leave the same +30.

#186 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

Carus NM jewels are "bugged" atm, I think. If they actually update and "fix" them to match what we have seen from older examples (from Russian sources I think), they should give +4 per stat per reinforce step, and also +25 per stat set bonus. Of course all other stats would be higher accordingly.

Still it is debatable if it is a good idea to make them for a total of 30 more in one stat per jewel at +30. Which would require absolute tons of mallz and basic carus too. Then again, this is the plan from Gravity's side, isn't it? Overall, I consider rare grade ones with good rolls for high starting stats, the best deal right now, and even rare ones are quite a-_- to make +30.

#187 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

Carus NM jewels are "bugged" atm, I think. If they actually update and "fix" them to match what we have seen from older examples (from Russian sources I think), they should give +4 per stat per reinforce step, and also +25 per stat set bonus. Of course all other stats would be higher accordingly.

Still it is debatable if it is a good idea to make them for a total of 30 more in one stat per jewel at +30. Which would require absolute tons of mallz and basic carus too. Then again, this is the plan from Gravity's side, isn't it? Overall, I consider rare grade ones with good rolls for high starting stats, the best deal right now, and even rare ones are quite a-_- to make +30.

I was told by nikio that the russians have the same stats. I think the SS from those jewels are just outdated.

#188 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

Then I could not find any reason to justify making carus NM jewels at all, if, more or less, their stats are like the rare ones, just a tiny bit better. Unless, of course, there is some plan to nerf the rare grade ones, which would be amazing lolz.

#189 ArezKrazy

ArezKrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationChiLe xD
  • Server:FvKiNn4m3

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:52 AM

I want to do a "NM Dominator INT C-C Full Set", but also i want to make "2 NM Bracelets CON M-C" so i can get HP.
My question is: If i do all of them and i switch from "Full NM Set INT C-C 8/8" to a "NM Set INT C-C 6/8 with NM Bracelets M-C CON 2/8" The Full Set Bonuses Apply To.O?!

PS: Am a little high atm lulz so be nice if i spam to many words :e4:, thx in advance for any reply (if there is any xD)

Edited by ArezKrazy, 04 May 2013 - 01:56 AM.

#190 Darkatila

Darkatila

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1111 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

The bonuses set apply when the whole "family is together": everything CON or everything INT, etc. Doesn't matter if they are C-C, M-C or M-M.
You can do 4 CON and 4 INT for double scad values.

Edited by Darkatila, 04 May 2013 - 02:21 AM.

#191 ArezKrazy

ArezKrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationChiLe xD

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

kk thx for the info xD and yeah nice way if i am low on SCAD! ty :D

Edited by ArezKrazy, 04 May 2013 - 07:27 AM.

#192 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:04 AM

as mentioned above (Darkatila) it doesn't matter what type (MC, CC, MM.....) - it only depends on the stat itself and DESTROYER or DOMINATOR

example : M-C Dominator CON Bracelet (IV) + C-C Dominator CON Necklace (IV) would give bonus (bonus related things highlighted)

M-C Destroyer CON Bracelet (IV) + M-C Dominator CON Bracelet (IV) wouldn't give bonus

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 06 May 2013 - 09:00 PM.

#193 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

So that is why some break it up ok did not realize you did not lose the overall stats.

#194 ArezKrazy

ArezKrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationChiLe xD

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

:thx: 4 info guys! xD

#195 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

necroing so someone I spoke with in-game can find the thread easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users