3/20 Regular Maintenance - Page 10 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

3/20 Regular Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#226 Reanef

Reanef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

Im sorry to have to ask this if it has been answered some where else, but how many chocolates and what type were the in the baskets? I opened a few and threw them in storage with the rest of my chocolate collection. But it's been said that I can request to have them turned back into baskets. I just dont remember what/how many was in each basket to begin with. Was it random? Thanks ahead of time if you can answer :)

#227 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

Aren't the new KvM like gears even better than the old ones? Why not just hoarde the certs now and wait for those to come out?

#228 guraboy

guraboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

Have people already received responses to their tickets about requisite +10 certs? I have yet to hear or recieve anything :(

#229 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

Aren't the new KvM like gears even better than the old ones? Why not just hoarde the certs now and wait for those to come out?

They don't have the huge +% demihuman damage of the current KVM gear. They have different effects like % HP/SP drain, DEF decrease on hit. In terms of raw damage, KVM will probably still be king. The translations seem to indicate the new gear will be restricted to PVP/WOE only maps also.

#230 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

They are being looked at individually, and I imagine there are quite a few of these tickets. I've received my certificates this morning.

#231 guraboy

guraboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

They are being looked at individually, and I imagine there are quite a few of these tickets. I've received my certificates this morning.

Thank you very much for the heads up. I'll just sit tight and await the delivery!

#232 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:37 AM

No.

I bought Packs on 2 accounts, too. If you would combine the amount, I would've get one more, but I only got the right amount for each account.
Let's say you bought 9 for Account A and 6 for Account B, together it may be 15 Packs = 3 Certs. But you'll get 1 on Account A and 1 on Account B. Which is still fair.

Ok. Then how about I top up and buy enough groove pack for each account now and make it 5 groove pack bought per account? Because previously someone posted that he bought 18 and is going to top up and buy 2 more to make it 20. O.o

Edit: Found the post

Ok might be slightly redundant now, but reading over this... is there any department you want me to submit the ticket to for the +10 certs? (now just need to go buy 2 more boxes before I send in a ticket as I've brought 18 so far, heh.)

Also about the chocolate gift baskets I opened one up and the chocolate should all be in my storage (I really hope I didn't test 1) Can I mention that in the same ticket to get that 1 last basket packed back up? (though it might have been easier to take the full components of the basket and outline it as a quest, bring all of the chocolates in the basket for the tokens or bring the chocolates to get a basket, and a basket for the tokens, save you from having to check the chocolate counts and repack that up as tickets.

Thanks.
-Valheru

Did you top up the 2 and did gm gave you 4 +10 certs? Been wondering if it is for those purchase before maint or does it work too if we top up after maint.

Edited by aquaria, 21 March 2012 - 08:43 AM.

#233 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

Ok. Then how about I top up and buy enough groove pack for each account now and make it 5 groove pack bought per account? Because previously someone posted that he bought 18 and is going to top up and buy 2 more to make it 20. O.o

I bought about 70 groove packs so far. BEFORE they announced the crate. By your logic, gravity owes me 14 certs.

They are not compensating people who aren't buying the crate. That is the obligation of us as the customer to get this reward; to buy the product that comes with it.

#234 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

O.o but Heim said if you sent a ticket, you'll get the +10 cert?

#235 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

Heim stated many times already he is giving Certs to people who bought boxes before the maint....

#236 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

If you want you can contact the GM team with how many you purchased and when and they can give you the requisite +10 Safe certs. This is a 2nd promotion, it is a seperate thing than the Groove Pack, but as part of our customer service we will address individual requests of this nature.

Yah, this. So you just need to create a ticket. Its on page 5.

#237 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

I don't remember seeing that in the patch notes. Where did he say that?

edit: Posted simultaneously with aquaria

Edited by Jaye, 21 March 2012 - 08:48 AM.

#238 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

On forum only I think.

http://forums.warppo...post__p__798026

Well, after Heim's post there are a few players asking related question about this.

Edited by aquaria, 21 March 2012 - 08:50 AM.

#239 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

Enjoy your 14 certs! =P

#240 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:"Valkyrie, prepared."

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:57 AM

if you really want more upgraded stuff, make HD bradiums and stuff tradeable. I heard from someone they are not

#241 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

he said it after people were like OMG NOOO WHY YOU ANNOUNCE NOW I BOUGHT SO MANY BEFOREE T__T =((( :wall:

#242 Hallelujah

Hallelujah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

It would be nice to have known the mimic was going away again............................................................................................................. :wall:

#243 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

he's full

#244 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

I'd rather buy myself a new drawing tablet.

lol same here and i saw a nice one for 200$. My current one is 7 years old.

#245 Haze

Haze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBear Country
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

Selling a 5x Crate for the March and Groove Pack, it will include a single Safe to 10 Certificate. 750 pts

• Safe to 10 Certificate is only used by Mighty Hammer when you are attempting to do the +9 -> +10. he will require the cert and the appropriate HD Ore to do the attempt (else the option will not show up).
    If he passes you have your +10, if you don't pass then it will stay a +9 and the dialog will cancel out and you will need to talk to him again.
    This is the start of our phase to get more gears to +10, they will trickle in over time through events like this.

Yay! Thanks for taking my idea!

#246 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hmm, where's Einrich Hammer NPC?

#247 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

if you really want more upgraded stuff, make HD bradiums and stuff tradeable. I heard from someone they are not

I asked heim about this and the conclusion was that kRO have to make a box for it. And they can't do trade ins such as HD ori/elu for HD carnium/bradium because that would make them unable to track their usage.

So in short, kRO gotta do it.

#248 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

If we can make DEF stat as useful again as it did Prerenewal and maybe even buff it by giving damage reduction for getting this X amount of DEF, etc., then nobody would be complaining about people with overupgraded weapons.

the problem with that is that the atk of the weapon is usually a mutliplier for a skill, so even if def is buffed to reduce more incoming damage, it'll never be amplified by the %age that the outgoing damage of the overrupped level 4 weapons with slaughter bonus will put out.

#249 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

Is double drops really in? Did a small test on Ymir (no VIP, no gum).
Killed 20 pupas west of geffen and got 11 Chrysalis.
The droprate should be 100% if 2x is active.

Edited by olbaid, 21 March 2012 - 11:18 AM.

#250 Shiroi17

Shiroi17

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

Is double drops really in? Did a small test on Ymir (no VIP, no gum).
Killed 20 pupas west of geffen and got 11 Chrysalis.
The droprate should be 100% if 2x is active.

Drop rate is capped at 90%. That'd be an "unlucky streak". I'll test it when I get home.

And no, XP is not x2 from turn in reward as it is "Quest XP". GM's mention it in the update notes when they double the turn in XP rewards. (Usually only with Biolab3)

Edited by Shiroi17, 21 March 2012 - 11:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users