+10 Certs? Seriously? - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

+10 Certs? Seriously?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#126 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

:bow: damn +7s?!! im only at +3s

You'll get there one day.

#127 Jimmyawake

Jimmyawake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

I dont know how much longer i can continue to play this game. Nobody in the world can possibly have this bad of luck. I have sent the gms multiple tickets saying that my character are unable to upgrade gears. They keep sending me the same response without even trying to upgrade on my character. There is obviously something wrong with my account. I just went 0 for 12 this morning with only +10 safe certs. Giving me a grand total of 0 for 97. 0 for 97! Yet none of the gms think there is a thing wrong with my account. They all think i just have rotten luck. They say there is no way to prevent certain people from upgrading items. Everytime you upgrade the it goes down to a dice roll. What if my account is glitched because to me thats what it really seems like.

They really dont have the time to do a simple test on my account. Its not like im asking them to give me free +10 items i just want to know how many attempts it took them to make it.

#128 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

failing 12 in a row to +10 doesn't suprise me and I upgrade a lot.

#129 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

I dont know how much longer i can continue to play this game. Nobody in the world can possibly have this bad of luck. I have sent the gms multiple tickets saying that my character are unable to upgrade gears. They keep sending me the same response without even trying to upgrade on my character. There is obviously something wrong with my account. I just went 0 for 12 this morning with only +10 safe certs. Giving me a grand total of 0 for 97. 0 for 97! Yet none of the gms think there is a thing wrong with my account. They all think i just have rotten luck. They say there is no way to prevent certain people from upgrading items. Everytime you upgrade the it goes down to a dice roll. What if my account is glitched because to me thats what it really seems like.

They really dont have the time to do a simple test on my account. Its not like im asking them to give me free +10 items i just want to know how many attempts it took them to make it.

You're just having bad rng. Someone will have the other side of your luck at some point and make that many +10s in a row.

#130 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

takes a lot of skill to use stringed goh and megged ka you guys don't even know valks hardship !!!

#131 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

You'll get there one day.

hope so, maybe valk can spare me some elu to make some +7 gears to get safe certs when they held 90% of the castles in the beginning of woe for months

#132 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

hope so, maybe valk can spare me some elu to make some +7 gears to get safe certs when they held 90% of the castles in the beginning of woe for months

I'm sure they won't mind and if you're super lucky maybe CERULEAN can give you lessons about WoE.
Gonna try for the same thing myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users