Sick to death of this BS - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Sick to death of this BS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#26 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9329 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

Your sarcasm was rude and unnecessary. How about instead of crawling up peoples asses you look to a new horizon and see try to see things the ways others are expressing them. Just because you have the time doesn't me I or Her or Anyone else does. As stated in my post and by the OP. Asking for MVP or DB removal was done and noone came to aid.

They could also place a "Please kill this for me" thread instead of a QQ thread saying all these things have to be changed. When the game changes something that has been there for a while the old players have a right to complain. When something has been this way for a long time and someone starts the game they should not complain about it. If they don't like the game there are thousands more out there. People should look at the brightside. Mvp's cannot be summoned in both field maps and dungeon maps nowadays. Now they can only be summoned in a dungeon. If i run into an mvp I can't kill then i just go to a different map. I would have gladly gone to kill the kasa or queen scaraba. If it's still there then what server/where?

#27 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

This isn't a new problem, it's just a lazy stupid person. Before the patch people broke BBs in Payon field 1 often killing new players. This dungeon BB breaking was to rememdy the problem. If I understand BBs correctly you don't know what monster will spawn so you might get orc hero, or you might get queen scaraba and be overpowered. The MVP might ignore you and chase after other people or teleport. Or it's very likely someone broke a BB because they were bored.
The point is it usually doesn't take more than 30 minutes to get someone to hunt the MVP as many players are eager for what is essentially a free BB. And this -_- where some loser tried for 10 hours to get someone to hunt it, I'm assuming you didn't bother posting in the forums. If you have ten hours get a job and stop complaining that a common occurence has stopped you from playing the game far too much.

#28 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

If you want to break branches to have fun, open a chat and choose a non-populated dungeon. How about Mjolnir Dead Pit? The entrance is memoable and if you have VIP, you can just use kafra to the place.

Maybe another map for easier tracing of teleportable mobs [now that they blocked pyramid basement], but MDP is a easy place to reach.

The problem is the people who likes to use BB just to harass other players. Mainly the ones wanting to harass alchemists at Orc Dungeon.

Edited by asayuu, 29 March 2012 - 06:28 PM.

#29 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

This is all in light of the that massive DB storm that happened at spores. But guess what? Someone made a thread and many players, including myself, responded immediately. It was a ton of fun working with strangers to clean up spores. Helped a group with Hell fly by tanking it it with my ninja, then I killed a swarm of chonchons and got a clip which is worth 2.5mil, more than I've ever had. Not to mention drops and supplies. Blow The Horn of Summons for your server. Players love stuff like this.

<please watch the language>

Edited by Inubashiri, 29 March 2012 - 06:47 PM.

#30 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

Your sarcasm was rude and unnecessary. How about instead of crawling up peoples asses you look to a new horizon and see try to see things the ways others are expressing them. Just because you have the time doesn't me I or Her or Anyone else does. As stated in my post and by the OP. Asking for MVP or DB removal was done and noone came to aid.

1) the rant that started this was rude and unnecessary
2) the self important attirude conveyed in the argument you support is rude and unnecessary
3) you have zero interest in seeing things my way and your post is rude and unnecessary.

Just because you don't get satire/sarcasm and can't be introspective and realize you were being unfair toward the community with your expectations doesn't make me a villain. Sorry! I'm sorry nobody came to your aid for MVP removal. You don't play my server or Ymir that others here do so there sin't a lot we can do for you. GMs aren't going to do it. As kadnya says, your attitude reeks of someone who will quit after a short time no matter how much effort the GMs put it, because your expectations are unrealistic. The smart and reliable players all agree that bloody branch useage is annoying, but fair. You need to grow something called a "spine" and "deal with it". Thanks for understanding in a mature fashion!

#31 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

Quite common to see MVP in payon 1 due to BB as it is one of the smallest dungeon map. Not sure if there is any other popular dungeon.

Anyway, wasn't BB in dungeon is disabled before? What happened to the you can only BB on field map?

#32 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

1) the rant that started this was rude and unnecessary
2) the self important attirude conveyed in the argument you support is rude and unnecessary
3) you have zero interest in seeing things my way and your post is rude and unnecessary.

Just because you don't get satire/sarcasm and can't be introspective and realize you were being unfair toward the community with your expectations doesn't make me a villain. Sorry! I'm sorry nobody came to your aid for MVP removal. You don't play my server or Ymir that others here do so there sin't a lot we can do for you. GMs aren't going to do it. As kadnya says, your attitude reeks of someone who will quit after a short time no matter how much effort the GMs put it, because your expectations are unrealistic. The smart and reliable players all agree that bloody branch useage is annoying, but fair. You need to grow something called a "spine" and "deal with it". Thanks for understanding in a mature fashion!

i will have to agree with this i'm really tired of people who want unrealistic goals complaining in the forums. why don't u take the time to learn the game before you try changeing it for the rest of us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users