April 3rd Maintenance - Page 4 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 3rd Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#76 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

also id rather have an end to turn ins all together and just make higher level monsters give better exp overall... if we gotta kill 400 of the same monster everyday for some exp at leaste let us choose which ones we want to kill... gravity claims its to help new players level better and get more involved easier but the turn ins dont start til higher levels anyway... the old prerenewal on site turn in were way better to help new players get started.... maybe bring those back

#77 ninjetik2

ninjetik2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

yes Kvm boxes plz

#78 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

also id rather have an end to turn ins all together and just make higher level monsters give better exp overall... if we gotta kill 400 of the same monster everyday for some exp at leaste let us choose which ones we want to kill... gravity claims its to help new players level better and get more involved easier but the turn ins dont start til higher levels anyway... the old prerenewal on site turn in were way better to help new players get started.... maybe bring those back

sadly i like those better as well because new players could hunt for kill count then sell the drops for money they desperatly need to play this game hahaha it was a much better system and no time constraints for ppl that can't play during party times.

#79 rednaxelagnik

rednaxelagnik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Has anyone ever suggested sign board quests for players above level 99?

I personally like gramps turn-ins though because it gives me a chance to play with other people and get faster experience (for the most part). For me, super-grinding isn't really that fun, especially when life limits how long you can play everyday. Sure you can call me lazy, but I've been playing for about 5 months now and still don't have a level 150 character and gramps is one of the few things that's motivating me to level when the monsters are worth the experience. It's only until pretty recently though that I can afford things that will help me get to 150 faster (i.e. good equipment and bmx3).

Oh, I also like getting Eden Merit Badges. Got my first glorious weapon a few weeks ago thanks to gramps. Sometimes they are enough to motivate me to even do the bad TIs.

#80 firewind

firewind

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

For the Tis keep Nogg Map really best map Ever!!!!

#81 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

Has anyone ever suggested sign board quests for players above level 99?

kRO has eden sign board quests for up to 120, so iRO just has to wait. I don't know which update they are part of though. The 110-120 was put in kRO very recently (past month or so).

#82 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

hmm how bout a trial run for alt costumes of past clothing :) id love to look like a sinx while im a gx hehe that would blow someones mind

PS. some ones going to get technical and say we cant do it becouse of blah blah blah i can feel it

#83 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

hmm how bout a trial run for alt costumes of past clothing :) id love to look like a sinx while im a gx hehe that would blow someones mind

Id buy a 2-2/trans class costume straight away sinx looks so much better

#84 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

Lame... the exp right now with double is just bareable... i can't imagine what the exp will be like without this event on.. ugh...

NOG 4 LIFE NOW..........

#85 warsdisciple

warsdisciple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNo Where Fun >.<"

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

PS. some ones going to get technical and say we cant do it becouse of blah blah blah i can feel it

http://youtu.be/-U7_iNIgGjc

#86 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:"Valkyrie, prepared."

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

just hurry up and remove the double drops so I can sell my Raydric Cards for more than 30 mil XD

#87 Deepak1987

Deepak1987

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationChennai, India
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

When will the sorrow of this TI end. This TI was sooooo bad that hardly ever I went for it. Took the quest on the first day, neva found a perfect party and yet to complete the quest in 7 days... Waiting for the next TI.

#88 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Maintenance theme song =o

#89 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

Dear HEIM/ODA,
A reminder for the boxter after maintenance,As you mentioned.please dont forget what you said that dragon helm will be recylce and most of all i got from march groove pack is mystical amplification that also you mentioned include in recycle..thank you

#90 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I do hope the April fool's orc npc is going away. It is causing so many disconnections and lag issues in the Prontera zone.

#91 Chrisalyd

Chrisalyd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

could it be posible add new monsters to the weekly TI ^^ like those in Guild dung :P

#92 SlayerYuffie

SlayerYuffie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

No offense to the titans event, but can we please get rid of the soldier guardians or whatever inflicts bleeding status every 5 seconds in the Manuk Turn In? I understand that we need some difficulty regarding these turn ins, but I brought 24 Cure Frees with me only to be down to 1 in under a minute because I was ALWAYS BLEEDING. Even when I'm not attacking the soldier guardians they still attack and give me bleeding status. I'm a support class, I can't be bringing a million Cure Free potions with me every time I go for a Turn In. I don't have enough strength to support carrying those, gems, wings, and whatever else I need to survive. I'm not a battle priest. I heal. And I cannot heal if I'm drained of SP every second.

#93 ninjetik2

ninjetik2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

kvm in a box, kvm in a box............/no1

hmmm.......wpe or diablo3??? hmmm...

#94 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

if u guys scream for more neeled kvm in a box then i scream for more medals then

see redundant right lol

#95 babyfondles

babyfondles

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Wow Kvm sounds like a great Idea, I'd spend my money on that for sure and some more chances of getting safe certs would be great too, got so much gears that needs an upgrade.

#96 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valk

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Noo update?

#97 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn’t mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it’s a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post. I'm on a horse !!

:ani_glare:

#98 Elementald

Elementald

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

So what is instore for us that is not in the teaser

#99 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

The TI will stay 1 more week.
But we can look at fixing some of the annoying bits like the bleeding or somesuch.

As for Boxter, it will come with the lucky Box, which is what I said before.

We will add the voting for 2 or 1 Saturday WoEs on Ymir.

#100 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

THe god speaks hail heim

Im on a horse!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users