51 replies to this topic

#1 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

I did the water thingie quest. I got my Aqua katar

It's green, but it got a bad stat. Its max magic attack and I'm an infiltrator. Is there any way I can change this stat?

Also, if I buy a SPECIAL lvl 20 capsule, would it work on this lvl 27 wep? I have an artifact lvl 25 katar too, if I put that into a capsule.... could I use it on my level 27 aqua wep with no risk?

ALSO, Why are cupid sets so cheap!? I'm scared that my physical dmg will drop since it says phys dmg drop... but I'm not sure. What does this mean? If it isnt a drop in phys dmg, then why is cupid set so cheap?

#2 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

I did the water thingie quest. I got my Aqua katar

It's green, but it got a bad stat. Its max magic attack and I'm an infiltrator. Is there any way I can change this stat?

Also, if I buy a SPECIAL lvl 20 capsule, would it work on this lvl 27 wep? I have an artifact lvl 25 katar too, if I put that into a capsule.... could I use it on my level 27 aqua wep with no risk?

ALSO, Why are cupid sets so cheap!? I'm scared that my physical dmg will drop since it says phys dmg drop... but I'm not sure. What does this mean? If it isnt a drop in phys dmg, then why is cupid set so cheap?

cupid set was very easy to get and as such holds no essential value. The Phys damage drop is a drop in physical damage that you take from monsters/other players. It's a good stat.

#3 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

you can change the weapon stat with an Item Mall item. Usually it's not worth changing options til later in game because you'll be changing your weapon every few levels at 28-60

#4 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:50 AM

As for capsules, there is a risk of the capsule itself breaking upon use. However, making a capsule for that would require tons and tons of work, for a very little chance of success. Stats do not matter at a low level.

#5 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

It matters to meeeee. I plan to use this weapon for a long while, maybe till 40. I atleast want to change its extra stat! I see some... Socket removers or something for like 50g, is that it? If not, how much would it be?

Also.... I had 40 choco rabbits. I bought enough eggs for 1 of each of the four boxes. I ran out of rabbits though.. Does getting 1 accesory box give you the same results as any other? Aaand does the riding mount box give anything good if we DONT get a riding mount from it? Cause 15 rabbits is alot......

#6 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

I'm definitely gonna +5 this weapon, that's why I want a good stat to go with it.

Edited by vega18, 05 April 2012 - 01:21 PM.

#7 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

No, that is not it. Socket removers remove sockets which are added through Professions. To remove a stat you either need a Soulcraft Reducer or a Randomizer to change the stat, both in the Item Mall. Part of the reason stat-building isn't worth it at your level is the cost it takes to perfect it, on top of the fact that the stats are so low and hardly make a difference in any of the content you play. For instance, you will never notice the difference between 50 Evade or 80 Evade anywhere in PvE, let alone at anything below level 70. The only stats that will show up in terms of playability for you are Critical Damage and Atk. If you really feel you need a specific stat, then you will have to spend real money.

Edited by Kazu731, 05 April 2012 - 01:22 PM.

#8 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Does this mean that I can't get them without item mall currency? Can't sell in market? ;( that suucks! Magic attack is useless to inflitrators thooough! Is there any other amazing weapons nearby my level? Should I dismantle my lvl 25 artifact katar or will it come to use in the future? With capsules or whatever...

Aaand my rabbit question still stands~

Edited by vega18, 05 April 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#9 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

It will not serve any other use. The next strong weapon is at about 35 but is very slow to farm and generally not worth it in my opinion. The mount box has a chance to give a recolored Griffon or Feilon, or some other stuff. Use at your own risk.

#10 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

you go ahead and enchant and randomize your weapon when you'll outgrow it in a few days. Go ahead. Please, waste your money.

#11 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

What's the worst that I can get from mount box?
Could I get pots?

I think this is my last question. Is enchanting and soul crafting item mall items just like doing it on any armour?

EDIT: So what should I do with my artifact weapon? Any use of it in the future?

EDIT2: Can you tell me what is "slow" to farm for my 35 weapon? So I can know I'm doing a useful dungeon when I do it.

Edited by vega18, 05 April 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#12 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

I do not know what the worst item is. You could probably get some useless food items.

Yes, enchanting and soulcrafting on item mall items is the same.

You have no use for your artifact weapon. You can sell it or break it into souls.

Farming the weapon takes many runs of the dungeon Spectre's Tower to complete all the materials. It has a chance to drop from the boss.

#13 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

I urge you to simply look around in the game/check the wiki.

#14 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

I urge you to simply look around in the game/check the wiki.

That's the thing.... I'm still in port so I can't "look around" especially when market is empty from my level equips.

Wiki doesn't have set items so... yeah. Or atleast I couldn't find mine there..

EDIT: This will be my VERY last question ... I think. A green outline invis top with 7 agi or a blue outline invis top with 5 agi and 60 def 20% armour def more than the green one. Being blue itself seems like a bonus :( Makes it look better ;)

Edited by vega18, 05 April 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#15 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

That's the thing.... I'm still in port so I can't "look around" especially when market is empty from my level equips.

Wiki doesn't have set items so... yeah. Or atleast I couldn't find mine there.

That was more of a general response to all your questions. To the second part of your post: seriously?

I mean, I can get to your set items in literally three clicks from the front page.

Edited by zabmaru, 05 April 2012 - 02:03 PM.

#16 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

EDIT: This will be my VERY last question ... I think. A green outline invis top with 7 agi or a blue outline invis top with 5 agi and 60 def 20% armour def more than the green one. Being blue itself seems like a bonus :( Makes it look better ;)

I would go with whatever you think looks best. As Zabmaru said, sets don't offer much difference at lower levels. However, if you absolutely must, I recommend stacking sets for the most Agility possible, and ignore basically every other stat. Do that until 45, and then go for Critical Damage.

Sets don't matter at your level.

#17 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

That was more of a general response to all your questions. To the second part of your post: seriously?

I mean, I can get to your set items in literally three clicks from the front page.

Oooh haha I was in heirloom sets.
http://ds.irowiki.or...Infiltrator_Set

Woops.... Don't have to be so harsh thooough!

EDIT: And theres no weapons section!

Edited by vega18, 05 April 2012 - 02:13 PM.

#18 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hey, I just got my aqua weapon to +5. There's no green aura... why?

Nevermind i'm blind.

Edited by vega18, 05 April 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#19 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Can I know what approximately 1 single agi point can add? Based on any average near level 30 Infiltrator. Knowing stuff like this really helps me make decisions.

#20 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

http://ds.irowiki.org/wiki/Stats
Please stop double and triple posting in your topics there's an edit button for a reason.

Now as a fellow player.

Zab, Hime, and Kazu have gone well post the point of being polite and answering questions, you really need to start looking around the forums for answers to your questions before you ask them. If you literally can't find them at all anywhere then ask.

Edited by StormHaven, 05 April 2012 - 03:23 PM.

#21 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

There's no weapons page because noone was interested in making the pages on the wiki.

Feel free to edit in weapon information and get in game items!

#22 vega18

vega18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

http://ds.irowiki.org/wiki/Stats
Please stop double and triple posting in your topics there's an edit button for a reason.

Now as a fellow player.

Zab, Hime, and Kazu have gone well post the point of being polite and answering questions, you really need to start looking around the forums for answers to your questions before you ask them. If you literally can't find them at all anywhere then ask.

Sometimes I add a second post so it says Latest post x minutes ago , if I edit I think it doesn't say that?

Edited by vega18, 05 April 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#23 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

Sometimes I add a second post so it says Latest post x minutes ago , if I edit I think it doesn't say that?

Spamming only makes people not like you especially if it's questions that could be answered with 3 minutes on google. I'm really sorry but...
SETS ARE USELESS AT YOUR LEVEL. THE ONLY REALLY GOOD ONE FOR MOST CLASSES BELOW 70? MIST ELF AT LEVEL 45. UNTIL THEN DO /NOT/ GET SETS.

now please stop spamming ty

#24 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

Doesn't matter if you're posting just to do that it's counted as spamming.

#25 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

no need to bite his head off about it.

You guys should be happy there's a newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users