orange juice for taming pets - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

orange juice for taming pets

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

pm'd!

#27 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

pm'd!

I tried to many times. It's "Ultimate" right? But you're always not on, probably cause of time difference?

When are you usually on? And which country you from so I can try to get online at that time.

Thanks!

#28 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

I tried to many times. It's "Ultimate" right? But you're always not on, probably cause of time difference?

When are you usually on? And which country you from so I can try to get online at that time.

Thanks!

Sorry this is becoming a one on one dialogue in a forum. By "pm'd" I mean check your message on these forums. I need you to send me your username so that I can mail you some items and also try and catch you in game some time.

#29 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:39 AM

I have many of the older tames as well if anyone needs any. I'd also be willing to part with some of those 'taming' boxes we got a long while back for a reasonable price. I'd give a new player one of the older tames free. ( within reason, I'm a packrat and need to have one of everything, LOL )

#30 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

I have many of the older tames as well if anyone needs any. I'd also be willing to part with some of those 'taming' boxes we got a long while back for a reasonable price. I'd give a new player one of the older tames free. ( within reason, I'm a packrat and need to have one of everything, LOL )

Hi chisami,

What do you mean by older tames?

Thanks!

Edited by harlokjai, 16 April 2012 - 06:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users