1) Remove the cooldown time from the 11 ~ 25 quests. None of the other quests have cooldowns, so it would make sense to allow repeated usage. If you want to force players to go to different areas, consider decreasing the delay time to say, 1-2 hours.
2) Consider adjusting the level range on the 11 ~ 25 quests down to 6 ~ 25. There's an obvious void between training grounds and the availability of the eden quests where a new player has no direction. Lowering the requirement would help bridge this gap.
3) The level 26 ~ 40 quests give novice reds, but give a very poor amount of experience. The experience given is actually considerably lower than almost all 11~25 quests. This is kind of a strange contradiction, because I think that the lower quests would be more in need of healing provisions than the higher one, where the higher one should give more exp. In my opinion, the 11~25 quests should be upgraded to give novice reds, and the 26~40 quests upgraded to give more exp.
4) Other than the 11 ~ 25 quests, you have to turn-in your quests at NPCs in town. Consider updating the quest descriptions to give a better idea where the NPC is. Saying an NPC is simply 'In Payon' could result in a 15 minute headhunt for an NPC.
5) The 71 ~ 85 quest board has a quest that sends you to various localized maps to kill monsters. However, this quest is quite useless because many of the localized maps have lengthy quests in order to access. I'm talking about you, Moscovia. Oh, also there is one that asks you to hunt Leaf Cats that has a similar problem. Consider allowing the quest NPC to warp you to each of the dungeons while you are doing the quest.
6) Perhaps try to convince Korea to give us the second set of eden group equipment quests early.
Edited by Doddler, 14 September 2010 - 08:06 AM.