Game Arena - 48 Hours Later - Stats - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Game Arena - 48 Hours Later - Stats

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Lies, you all just don't get motivated enough to start them :/

"Lies?"
In the first day of the GA, we really did few wars (ofc after waiting alot for each) because everyone came to try it for the 1st time, but after that - I couldnt join any war. Waiting for hours until getting tired of it.
And as they said, its not my job to motivate the server's players. I am trying to motivate my clannies and friends but its not enought.

yes we do have numbers aviv to start the game..its just the time zone and some flaws on the garena...pretty much were enjoying the new phase just some glitches that development team needs to be fixed...it will be fun after they sort things out.. :)

The same here, ofc ppl arent in the same time zone, but its not my problem, if Draconis have 30 active players only few hours a day its really sad and it means making wars for less player is Necessary.

You might want to check out Leonis?

Well, now its the first time i really regret i didnt start in Leonis.
But no way im gonna spend again all the effort in another server.

#52 jaizi3

jaizi3

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Game Arena - Stats

These Stats are combined of both Leonis and Draconis

Completed Matches: 37*
Unique Characters in Matches: 355

Attackers Win: 19 Times
Defenders Win: 18 Times

Crystal Defenders Class Breakdown (total number of each class)
  • Artisan 52
  • Bourgeois 29
  • Champion 345
  • Cleric 296
  • Knight 31
  • Mage 41
  • Raider 160
  • Scout 65
Average Points Earned by Class
  • Artisan 37
  • Bourgeois 15
  • Champion 28
  • Cleric 38
  • Knight 23
  • Mage 23
  • Raider 22
  • Scout 22
Top 20 Killers
  • JieE 119
  • SPO10 93
  • Android25 92
  • xAkito 78
  • XwEakEsTLinkX 78
  • EeL 73
  • WoNderScout20 72
  • KapitanBawang 72
  • StraightBallin 68
  • MissAcsis 66
  • nerfeyer 63
  • kALb0o 62
  • BoLeaNk 59
  • Flaires 56
  • EmPer0R 54
  • Graphicz 52
  • HawkSight 52
  • HowardRoark 52
  • XmemoriesX 50
  • JAKOLERO 48
Top 20 Healers (based on total HP healed)
  • Caramyr 5692224
  • Sphire 5256326
  • Vivito 4061787
  • BoredToHell 3930129
  • SunflowerGirl 3832874
  • MystiqueForce 3462069
  • PersePhonee 3137778
  • TheClericGirl 3091312
  • Aigner 2606253
  • ForgetHim 2412328
  • daley 2403822
  • Oerba 2215793
  • AgentSexyPants 2126319
  • Feeezles 2070145
  • T3ardr0p 1697719
  • MiniMaxiMage 1658841
  • Borammy 1578127
  • MerlynCler 1498258
  • fUGEBlaDee 1496703
  • Marl3 1462215
Top 20 Death Takers (lol well done Genesis!)
  • Caramyr 99
  • TheClericGirl 69
  • iQing 66
  • PoorChamp 54
  • Gideonara 54
  • IndoHustla 46
  • BoredToHell 46
  • iLuvRai 44
  • nerfeyer 41
  • assasinGirl10 40
  • XwEakEsTLinkX 40
  • Cloaker 38
  • flanelie 35
  • Android25 35
  • Genesis 33
  • EmPer0R 33
  • LoLoPedro 33
  • PersePhonee 31
  • FranZel 30
  • keiyla 30

*All of the matches have been between Level 201~220

This is great.. But sir can u please put draco top 20's .. Thank u in advance

#53 captainpilyo

captainpilyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

Game Arena - Stats

These Stats are combined of both Leonis and Draconis

Attackers Win: 19 Times
Defenders Win: 18 Times

i agree that you should post the stats for draconis only. and i just want to point out that all the top 20's are players from leonis. not a single one on draco. why is that? that shows you how the game arena in draco is working right now. and lastly, i haven't seen any CM or GM in draconis to help players there. again, why is that? rose has leonis and draconis, right? then why is leonis the only one with the priviledge of having GM's, even joining the game arena??? what are the difference between the leonis players and draconis players??

#54 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

I don't have a character in Draconis, and have no intention of making one.

#55 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

May you please reply to the less players-wars for max lvls request?
At least say something about that wars arent happening in Draconis due to lack of players. (Not for every time zone at least)

#56 irlalalo

irlalalo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:24 AM

The reason why so many players are upset about the removal of Union War is due to the unpredictability of Crystal Defenders. Queuing time vary from minutes to hours, and players have to spend time sitting in front of the computer (like i am right now, constantly alt-tabbing to check) waiting for that popup to join. It is tiring and a waste of time which could be better spent otherwise. Union War on the other hand gave us predictable timings, and players know they must register on the half hour mark, and come back half hour later for the actual war. Predictable timings is definitely an important point players cherish that Crystal Defenders can yet provide.

Another good thing about Union war is its availability. Pretty much tied to the previous point, Union war is almost always available to players of both servers and of any level. At the moment, Crystal Defenders can only be played on leonis and by players in the top tiered level range, excluding all other players. Unfair? Definitely so.

My suggestion is to have another Crystal Defenders map that will run a game every hour, regardless of the number of players available (but perhaps with a minimal of 5v5) or availability of clerics. 2 other Crystal Defenders maps can host 15v15 games on an ad hoc basis. It will benefit the folks on draconis, and will add the much needed availability and predictability for the game arena.

In the meantime while you work on getting it up to standard, we should get union war back.

#57 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

I have only been in 2 arena games so far, but all in all it is fun. As a cleric I find it hard to target self, and others with the small icons on the side. I did find it a lot easier once parties were formed. And maybe it is my age but trying to figure out, very fast, who has buffs and who doesn't is tough. But I am sure we will get used to it. In one group I was in a number of the people just ran out alone to fight probably because they are used to doing that in UW where you could. But to win the group needs to stay together more so that party heals will work and so clerics are not constantly buffing one person at a time (also makes sense to fight together). But again, hopefully people will get better at that too.

I think one of the problems with the queue for all of you saying you have been waiting for hours, is as Cal and Gen said. It seems to work better if you sign up individually or small groups. Then you get fit in the queue as groups are made. Also, last night I waited a long time and nothing but then some more people got on or signed up and suddenly I was in. I think that right now the population at my night time seems lower than before so getting enough people might be the issue as stated. Which means Draconis is in trouble for sure.

#58 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

Draconis CD game scores
Spoiler

CD game 2
Spoiler

CD game 3
Spoiler

Edited by Zurn, 22 April 2012 - 04:30 AM.

#59 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:41 AM

But somewhy they (=GMs) dont reply about that Draconis's problem.

#60 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

They have a tendency not to reply to things, but i'm sure they noticed it already..
Well now you can't expect a reply, it's sunday early in the morning for them americans.

#61 jaizi3

jaizi3

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

Draconis CD game scores

Spoiler

I would like to see the overall score for the past 48hrs :)..

#62 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

I would like to see the overall score for the past 48hrs :)..

i cant go back and get those scores, only the ones i took pictures of, which are the ones ive been adding to that post :P

#63 soggycereal

soggycereal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

ok lol and this is why u had no one to test pegasus ;)
good day leonis moderator

#64 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

ok lol and this is why u had no one to test pegasus ;)
good day leonis moderator

i was around for the testing and more, i told the Draconis community to join and all i got was basically "screw you the FL isn't fixed why should i help?", yes i wasn't on all the time, i also posted things on Facebook, and near the end they did too.

#65 soggycereal

soggycereal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

yes zurn, and your work is very much appreciated even though it took 14+ hours to play 1 game and it lasted 5 mins and we lost i was still glad u showed up and it was still fun. for 5 mins of the 14 hours i actually had fun and i heard u were trying to gather ideas such as the gm taurus quiz thingy, which is nice to see that there is someone that hasnt forgotten about draconis
again thanks for your help

Edited by soggycereal, 22 April 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#66 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

In the first day of launching of arena, it's indeed very hard to play a game, but now, it seems quite ok for me in draconis, have managed to played 1 game with Zurn the night before and 3 games last night with no problem at all, though it's back to back, but it's quite fun!

#67 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

I'm not going to be around forever to get those games started, someone else needs to step up and get people wanting to join the games and trying to get new people motivated to try it out.

#68 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

This game arena thing looks like warhammer.

#69 EccentricAna

EccentricAna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationOutside your window. :}
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Just trolling

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

Wooot! 8th in most heals. :D

#70 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

I'm not going to be around forever to get those games started, someone else needs to step up and get people wanting to join the games and trying to get new people motivated to try it out.

I've tried to sit in que for 2 hours, 3 different times now on Draconis and no match ever gets started. Is there a time which is more suitable to try to sign up?

#71 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

I've tried to sit in que for 2 hours, 3 different times now on Draconis and no match ever gets started. Is there a time which is more suitable to try to sign up?

idk I just go around asking people to join the queue and constantly say ($)Alt+G, Join queue. ($ is optional since i occasionally spam the trade chat a bit) and generally a while later one is started, lately others have been doing that but not much. Once the friends list is back i think itll be easier and faster.

#72 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

idk I just go around asking people to join the queue and constantly say ($)Alt+G, Join queue. ($ is optional since i occasionally spam the trade chat a bit) and generally a while later one is started, lately others have been doing that but not much. Once the friends list is back i think itll be easier and faster.

So keep trying, don't lose the faith and spread the word huh?

OK got it!

#73 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

Which time zone are you in? Normally for me, to join the arena at night around 930pm Singapore timing, it has no problem for me to get a back to back arena games for fun. By the way, just to add on, champion is a better class to join the arena than raider at the moment due to their survibilty is higher and more damages, because tried 2 games with champ last night for both defender and attacker, and managed to survive it quite ok, but not the case for my raider! :-(

#74 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Which time zone are you in? Normally for me, to join the arena at night around 930pm Singapore timing, it has no problem for me to get a back to back arena games for fun. By the way, just to add on, champion is a better class to join the arena than raider at the moment due to their survibilty is higher and more damages, because tried 2 games with champ last night for both defender and attacker, and managed to survive it quite ok, but not the case for my raider! :-(

Well I'm usually on 6pm to 930 pm ET, I'm assuming opposite time from you /surrender. I am going to throw in my champ to test it followed by my raider and then my cleric. Maybe i'll do my mage and arti too but I've never been a fan of PvP and the quirky childess behavior that often encompasses it. So how many i test will be based on how long it takes to get in que.
I have the right gear for PvM but now that it isn't doing me any good in PvM, I thought i might use it for a bit to see if maybe i can convert to liking PvP. The map was nice the first time I entered however it didn't last long because the session terminated prior to the end of the round, at least for me. (I had some engine insertion errors that eventually kicked me out).

I agree with others, Draconis does not have the population and requires a 5v5 or 10v10 to expect any type of semi-consisitent activity. At least for now until a few people get hooked and then it could be moved up. I'm getting very demotivated that I have to wait such a long time just to join in que and to avoid boredome only to find failure in farming PvM based on the latest patch, which has made the drops absolutely hideous (whole nother topic).
Seriously i would be surprised if a 5v5 would ever get participation on any level other than the highest level tier. There needs to be some motivation for the other level tiers to want to participate. The community is not going to go so far as to promote these tiers for the Dev's. someone needs to recognize the lack of participation and react I'm happy there are people like Zurn who are spreading thew word but it's just not enough right now.

#75 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Earth

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Any new updates to these statistics? The one I'm most interested in is this.

Quoting for historical purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users